Chapter 12

The Wolf Cub

 

Kyounghwa looked up at the man now standing in front of her and frowned. 'Not again...' she sighted and  crossed her hands, as all the kids got quiet.

 

'''What do you want again Myungsoo -shi'' She sighted standing up her sholders back and chin up proudly and confidently, with fire in her eyes.

 

''As always my love... I want you to come to me as my wife'' Myungsoo smirked and moved closer to her and whispered the  last part in her ear, using his husky dark tone. Kyounghwa glared and stepped back while swiftly placing her flute in her bag, not braking her gaze with him.

 

''And you really think that i would got to you as your wife!?" She hissed at him as if the words were poison it self. "I will NEVER go to a foul man as you!'' Kyounghwa spat out her voice hard.

 

''Oh you will.. if not by your free will then by force!'' Myungsoo glared at Kyounghwa and grabbed her hand harshly.

 

At that very moment Myungsoo was harshly pulled away from Kyounghwa almost pulling out his arm from his socket. He harshly  turned to the imposer and locked eyes with a glaring cold faced giant that was towering over him.

 

''Unhand me peasant! '' Myungsoo spat out at Yifan who with blank face glared at the dark man but just squeezed Myungsoos arm harder bringing out a hiss from the guy.

 

''You have no right to  handle a woman this  way, not to mention a yeosa.'' Yifan growled in a harsh cold  voice.

 

Myungsoo pulled his hand out of the steel  grip and his eyes flashed red for a second  before turning back to black. ''And what  rights do you have to tell me what to do and what to not to this woman? I can get you hanged in one snap.'' The man smirked thinking that he had won and scared the man but suddenly Myungsoo found himself being choked by one of the big hands of Yifan that had pulled him off the ground Myungsoos feet dangling few centimeters from ground.

 

''A petty little human wont scare me'' Yifan growled out as he tightened his grip a little bit. ''Not to mention someone with little bit of leech blood in him.'' he growled the last part in the other mans ear before  throwing  him down to ground with harsh flick of his wrist.

 

''Have you got everything bought Luna yeosa?'' Yifan now turned to Kyounghwa ignoring the spluttering man on the ground as  well as  the shocked villigers.

 

Kyounghwa was too shocked to answer for a moment but numbly nodded as a elder lady gave her two bags with all thee things she had came for giving her money for them. Yifan just nodded and grabbed one of the  bags as well as Jun who  was just giggling at it all while clutching on his fathers neck.

 

Just one gaze thrown back over Yifan's  shoulder to Kyounghwa made her scramble up and follow him like a small child,  even thought  she didn't want to admit it. Yixing just smirked a bit looking at this all from the side  and shook his head a bit following the two, at the same  time taking  the other bag from  Kyounghwas hand and walking behind them searching the grounds for any kind of  threats,not letting the threatening glare from Myungsoo go by unnoticed. 

 

But for now he didnt note his alpha about it but just let them be. It would be too dangerous to talk about this in the open.

 

~*~*~*~ 

Sorry for the short chapter but ill try to update soon :)

Hope you liked this chapter~