Chapter 7

The Wolf Cub
 
Hearing the howls you grabbed your staff and bow with arrows quickly looking over them to check if they were all right.  
 
 Turning to Jun you found him frowning at the weapons but you didn't think of and just took him and folded the blankets tightly around him.
 
You grabbed your staff and strapped it so it was easy for you to reach it.
 
With swift movements you grabbed your bow and arrows then looked down at Jun full of worry then you crouched down to be in the same height as him sitting on futon.
 
"Listen to me now little one."you caressed his head.
 
"Ill be right back when its safe so stay right hear." you kissed his forehead and ran out of the door sliding them in place.
 
In the front yard stood 6 giant wolfs their eyes gleaming and their teeth showing as they were crouched ready to fight.
 
The wolfs were almost as large as horses and this made you pail. 
 
'How can I  fight off so many...' you thought as fear seeped into your thoughts thought not changing your outlook as you stood strong a arrow pulled on your bow and priest words ready.
 
A low growl came from the biggest wolf as he took a step closer.
 
You didn't move and let go of the first arrow as a warning it hitting just right to the wolfs paw a white glow emitting from it.
 
But that didn't paise the wolf but only made him leap on you knocking her down and snarling in your face.
 
''Where is my child human'' a angry voice broke in your thoughts making you let out a surprised gasp.
 
''I asked you! Where. Is. My child!'' He growled angrier pushing  his paw down on your chest making it hard for you to breath.
 
Slowly  while gasping  you tried to reach for the dagger only to be stopped by the small voice yelling out from the front door.
 
''Appa!'' Jun free from the blankets yelled out standing  in the front door making all of the wolfs snap their heads to the small child.
 
''Jun...go inside! '' you rasped out  still under the giant wolfs paw but the child didnt listen to you and started to run to you and the biggest wolf on his small feet
 
And to your total shock the wolf suddenly started to glow turning into a tall lean man clad in bits of fur and a large tribal tattoo on his chest.
 
The man crouched down and swiftly picked up Jun holding him to his chest as Jun snuggled up to him.
 
''Yòu zǎi...'' (pup) The man buried his nose in Juns hair for a moment but as you tried to stand his head snapped back to you and the other wolfs let out another set of menacing growls.
 
As one wolf was ready to leap on you Jun  squirmed out of the mans hold and  jumped on you making you sit up and get a tight hold on him but at the same time letting the kimono slide down one of your shoulders as it untied  from the light knot it was tied in.
 
This made all the wolfs stop in their place and the yard turned quiet only the wind blowing was heard.
 

Okay....this chapter came out crappy DX

 

I dont know what happened but i dont like eet....

 

I hope atleast you liked it a bit >.<

 

Please comment about my fail....