๖ۣۜProm

ExoYul's Collection ♪♪♪♪♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you think she has a date for the Prom?”

 

Jongin nudges his best friend who still locks his eye towards the table in front of them. He clears his throat against his statement before shrugging off his shoulder. “I don’t know, why don’t you ask her?” He says calmly rather showing his interest to the topic he had brought to. Once again, he glances over the girl who was happily talking with the others.

 

“Aren’t you her neighbor? Why don’t you ask her for me, Sehun?”

 

“Even we’re neighbor it doesn’t mean we’re close, Jongin.”

 

He answers as he leans  back to his seat. She is quite popular among the guys from the first year they entered the school. Moreover, Yuri is a sweetheart and friendly type. So far that he knows, she has got a several confession whether it’s from the seniors or even, juniors. He doubts that she hasn’t had a date yet.

 

“I thought you two are childhood friend?”

 

“Used to be childhood friend.” He corrected. He looks at the girl for a few second, before the girl turns to his direction and their eyes met. Yuri turns a sweet smile, waves at him which only cause the guy to awkwardly return it with an awkward smile and quickly looks away.

 

“What was that for?!”

 

Before Jongin could protest for more, Sehun stand and walks out from the canteen.

 

+

 

According to Sehun, Kwon Yuri has changed a lot.

 

She wasn’t the crybaby Yuri who would case him because of the stolen teddy bear. She wasn’t the same Yuri who would come over to his house to ask him to play with her.  She wasn’t the same Yuri who would whine all day long if he disagreed to play with her.

 

She changes.

 

He doesn’t exactly remember when she stopped to play with him, when she stopped by his house to play with him, when she started to talk with the girls, when she change her baby cologne with strawberry and another fruity cologne, when she starts to use a natural make up, when was the last time they went home together.

 

Yes, Sehun has observed her changes for years already. Yet, he—himself doesn’t know when he stops to talk to her like how a childhood friend used to. He starts to hang out with his so-called gang. And, they only talks when their parents decide to held a family party over each other’s house—a formal talks, by the way.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter