๖ۣۜChanyeol's Angel

ExoYul's Collection ♪♪♪♪♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This moment feels like I was born as a child who knew nothing

I closed my eyes again in case it would be a dream

 

Rain, here it go again.

 

It was already raining hard for more than an hour, gazing blankly to the grey sky above, trying to figure when will the rain stop. I was already there, standing in front of the shop more than fifteen minutes. Ignoring the cold breeze tickling my body. It was the worst day ever since I moved to Seoul. Almost got fired for coming late to part-time job, failed on exam, and forgot to bring an umbrella. I guess I’ll caught cold later.

 

You were standing in front of my desperate self and praying

Just once, I want to walk side by side with you

 

“Waiting for the rain to stop?”

 

A delicate voice asked me. I turned to another side, finding a girl still wearing uniform beside me. She flashed an ear-to-ear smile, which I could say as the best smile I ever seen here. “Yeah, I forgot my umbrella. You?” I replied with a small grin, which replied by a laugh from the girl. “I guess you need to wait for an hour more for it” she replied while passing me her napkins.

 

“Take it to dry your hair, you don’t want to sick later right?”

 

Taken by the soft wind to your world

You asked me brightly where I came from to your side

And I told you that It was a secret

 

Kwon Yuri, was her name. I guess the worst day wasn’t bad at all. Thanks to her for let me use her napkins and being a nice friend to talk with. Unfortunately, I haven’t meet her again. I opened my apartment door, ready to go for another part time job. Only to find a girl standing in front of the door in surprise. “Yuri?” I called her name, receiving a smile from the girl.

 

“I never know we’re neighbour.”

 

“I just moved here, Chanyeol-ssi. Nice to meet you again” 

 

Whenever we walked together

Will be paradise

 

I had to admit. Lately, I spent almost my time to hang out with Yuri. Having her with me all the time, it was like—I don’t know. I can’t tell how it feels like, she was like a sister, a best friend, and something more. I could tell she enjoyed our each other companion, that’s why. I laid on the grass beside her, still closing my eyes while enjoying the summer breeze.

 

It was like a routine.

Going to a park near our apartment, or somewhere. Yuri likes to draw, she said she’d been in love with drawing ever since she was child. I ever saw her drawings once, it was perfect. “What did you draw?” I Ask her, trying to peek to her sketch book.

 

“A-ani. I didn’t draw anything..”

 

She closed it in a second, bring her sketch book closer to her. I chuckled. “Don’t ever try to lie, I know you to well, Yul.” She shook her head continuously, still not telling me what she actually draw a few minutes ago. “I said I didn’t draw anything, Chanyeol-ssi.” “Gosh, you should stop call me ‘Chanyeol-ssi’, Yeol should be good! We are closer now.” She stuck out her tongue towards me, before running away with her sketch book and leaving me behind to catch her.

 

You are an eye-blinding entity compared to Michael

Who would remember you, I will not forgive it

Like the beginning when stepping into Eden

Believing you everyday from bottom of my heart

 

That day.

 

It has been passed a year since I know her.

 

Yuri introduce me a special friend for her, and surprisingly it wasn’t Jessica. I haven’t met that “Ice Princess” she always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter