๖ۣۜOther side of a Happy Virus

ExoYul's Collection ♪♪♪♪♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol watches the river in front of him, admiring how the water reflects the bright lights of the city. He picks up a small pebble, sliding his thumb over its cool, smooth surface. He lets his mind wander as he takes in the tranquility of the night river.


 

At night, the Han River is a totally different place. There is no one but Chanyeol and he watches a boat sail by quietly as he puts the pebble back down.


 

His shoulders droop as he remembers why he isn’t back at the dorm. Another fight with Yuri. And this time, Chanyeol doesn’t want to say sorry first. It was Kris who made him jealous – talking and touching with her, even fans ship them together.Why Kris? Why’s it not him?.


 

Chanyeol knows he isn’t as close with anyone in EXO as he is with Yuri, and he knows that Yur is close with EXO’s members, not him only. And in that room, even though he was with two other people, he felt so alone. He guesses she didn’t like how he was acting. Yuri had snapped at him, and Chanyeol had barged out of the dorm, clearly hurt. He is still hurt, actually. He remembers his past fights with Yuri when they were still a trainee and finds out he has always apologized first. Even if it was mostly Yuri’s fault, Chanyeol had said sorry.


 

And now he notices he isn’t smiling. On camera, he always is. With the other EXO members, he always is. That’s why he is called the happy virus, right?


 

But when he is alone he realizes he doesn’t seem very much like a happy virus.


 

Chanyeol is too deep in thought to hear someone behind him. “Yeolie~, why are you here?” A voice breaks the silence and Chanyeol looks up to see... Yuri. Right. Yuri was the only one who knew Chanyeol liked to spend time near the rive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter