๖ۣۜMove on

ExoYul's Collection ♪♪♪♪♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stood by the Bridge and looked upon the sky. It was a beautiful view, with birds flying across the sky and vintage buildings around me. What do you expect more from Paris? All about this city was stunningly enchanting. No matter how many hours I spent standing here on the bridge, I can’t stop from dazzled by the city view. From here, I could see that the famous Eiffel Tower located not too far from where I am. It’s waste if you don’t take any photograph with the Bridge and Eiffel Tower as the background.

Talking about photography…

I pull out my Canon from my handbag and pressed the on button. The camera isn’t too big or too small, so it suits for travelling.

I’m about to direct my camera to shoot the view when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned back and found a guy wearing a black T-Shirt was smiling at me.

“I’m sorry to disturb you, but may I take a picture of you?” he asked pleasantly.

When I saw him, there’s only one thing crossed my mind, he is cute. I hurriedly ditched the thought away and I could feel my cheek blushed. I noticed that he derived from East Asia. Those eyes and milky skin, chubby cheeks are very similar with people from East Asia, like me.

But then, my answer seemed to surprise him.

“No.” I said.

“Please? It’s only for one picture,” he begged me with his sad puppy eyes. I knew that his trick would work for everyone, but not for me. I don’t want him to take a picture of a trash like me.

I shook my head without a word.

“It’s my first time doing photography, so please let me create a beautiful photo on my first trial, okay?” he ruffled his hair in frustration. Seeing him react like that, I wish I could say yes…

“No.” I repeated my answer, firmly this time. I’m sorry, if only he knows about my fear of taking a photo of myself or looking at my own reflection, perhaps he wouldn’t mind about me rejecting him.

He stared at me without blinking, and I really thought he wants to kill me right away. I tried to maintain my flat expression when he suddenly directed his Nikon D3X in front of me. Before I could do anything or even ran away, I heard click! Sound from the camera.

He smiled widely at me. “I’m sorry, but unfortunately I don’t need your permission.” he said.

I don’t move an inch from my place, nor yelled at him. I found myself froze when what he just did reminded me of him.

 

Flashback

“Let’s take a picture together, shall we?” Suho asked with a big smile on his face. I obeyed when he pulled me into his side and he directed his camera in front of our face.

“One…” he took a deep breathe. “ Two… and…three…” Suho pressed the ok button and the blitz from the camera shined brightly. Reflex, I closed my eyes.

Suho hastily checked our picture. When he looked the result, he let go a sigh. “Yul, why did you close your eyes?” he asked and turned around to face me.

“The blitz…” I muttered. I stood like a statue when Suho suddenly closed the gap between us. I felt something warm was against my lips.

His lips were on mine.

I’m about to release myself from him when I heard the click! Sound from the camera. He smiled in between the kiss and slowly pulled away from me.

“I’m sorry, Yuri-ah. I just want to take a picture that both us will always remember.” Suho explained with his eyes fixed on mine.

It was 3 days before he left because of my fault. No, it’s not just a fault. It’s a sin.

End of Flashback

 

“You’re alright?” the guy in front of me asked with a curiosity in his tone.

Fortunately, I gained my consciousness again and looked at him with my deathly glare. “What do you want?” I asked coldly to him.

He curved his lips into a smirk. And seriously, that’s the cutest smirk I ever seen in my life. Wait a minute, what the hell am I thinking? I pinched cheek hard to go back to the reality.

“Miss, could you be a little nicer to me? I thought you are beautiful, not just on the outside, but also pleasant in the inside.” He said.

What just he said? Pleasant? He must be joking. No one ever said that I’m a pleasant person. And I supposed, no one will ever say that.

“Yeah, I’m not pleasant. So could you leave now?” I asked and raised my eyebrows.

He smiled at me. “I’ll leave. But remember this, my name is Kim Minseok. And just for your info, I got a feeling that we will meet again. So, goodbye for now.” That guy named Minseok winked at me and walked away.

I rolled my eyes, how confident of him. I watched him when his figure walking away further and farther until he’s disappearing from my sight.

 “Minseok.” Beyond my will, I spelled his name slowly.

 ~~~~~~

For me, there’s nothing better than spending time in hotel spa. I could relax myself, even though it only lasts for 2 hours. When the spa time is finish, I wouldn’t have any relaxation time. Job and job is waiting for me. I already told my company that I’m taking my time off to visit Paris, but it seems they won’t let me away without any tasks to do.

As a photographer for National Geographic in South Korea, I also have responsibility to do photo editing. That’s why my company gives a lot of photos for me to edit, and the worst part is I must finish it by the day after tomorrow via e-mail. God, how can I enjoy my time off?

I’m about to leave the steam room when I felt something wet and warm on my feet. I looked down and found a puppy urinates on my feet.

.

I let go a long scream. Not too long after that, one of the workers found me and hurriedly gets the puppy off me.

I disgustedly moved my feet into the nearest bathroom. The worker who saved me, bowed in front of me and apologizing. I knew it wasn’t her fault, so I just nodded at her.

Whoever the owner is, I swear I will smack them in face for letting their puppy pied on my feet.

On my way into the bathroom, I heard someone’s shouting. “Hop-hop, where are you?” he shouted.

I continued walking. Suddenly, I stop my feet when I realized something. Hop-hop couldn’t be people’s name, right? Could it be it was a puppy’s name? Could it be that person was the owner of the puppy?

I turned around and walked into the sound source. I found a guy was hugging the puppy who pied on my feet. Something about this guy was very familiar…

“Hop-hop, where have you been? I’ve been looking for you everywhere. Why are you entering the spa area, huh?” he gently caressed the puppy’s head.

He didn’t notice my presence, so I pretended to cough.

Finally, he noticed me and turned around into my direction. “Yeah?” he raised his perfect eyebrows at me.

My eyes widened as if I’m seeing a ghost. I could see his eyes widened to when he recognized me.

“You!” we both shouted at the same time.

“Minseok, you’re the owner of the puppy, huh?” I asked him when he kept on staring at me with his eyes widened.

He nodded but his eyes were still widened. I wish I could take off his eyes if he continued to staring on me with dilated eyes like that.

I felt my head hot. Seriously, I can’t forgive the owner of the puppy, for letting his puppy pied on my feet. I just had a pedicure! It may sound stupid but don’t you know how much it costs to do pedicure in Paris? Almost a million! I also loved the color they put on my feet, and now the color ruined because of a puppy.

Oh, I remember that I promised myself to smack whoever the owner of the puppy is.

I moved fast and smacked Minseok’s face with my right elbow. I don’t care if those pointed nose of him broke or if his beautiful face damaged because of me. It was his fault, I supposed.

Minseok was in shock when I attacked him and make his lips bleed. He stood there like a statue, trying to absorb what just happened.

I’m about to say something when I felt someone’s hands gripped my hands tightly.

“Hey!” I screamed, trying to get the hands off me. I found two mans in suit standing beside me and one man gripped my hands from the back. What is going on?

“Miss, why did you attack Master Minseok?” I don’t know whose voice is that, but I almost choked when they called Minseok as ‘Master’. I don’t know he has a bodyguard, either.

“I…” I bite my lips, trying to find an explanation.

Minseok take a quick look at me before he stared at his bodyguards.

I looked at him with a deathly glare. Why is he only staring and not doing anything? He should release me, I’m a victim.

The man who gripped my hands from the back started to twists my hand and making me winced in pain. “Hey!” I yelled. I don’t know what the man is trying to do, but when he tried to pull me out of the spa area, I don’t obey him and even yell louder.

After 5 minutes I struggled and fail to kick his bodyguards many times, Minseok finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter