๖ۣۜI'm here

ExoYul's Collection ♪♪♪♪♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was crying but the tears were barely noticeable in the rain. The clear, round droplets wetting his hair and clothes mixed with those exiting his eyes and if it wasn't for the slight redness of his eyes, no one would have noticed that this boy was crying. Alone, on a park bench.

Yuri wanted to go and reach out to him but she was scared. She knew he was crying because of her, why, she did not know.

Finally making up her mind, she confidently stepped forward but someone had already stop her . Another hazel haired girl with pretty dark brown eyes placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. Hiding away into the shadows, Yuri slumped down in depression. She should have been quicker to run to his side. 

The girl had already pulled him up and was helping him under the shelter of a nearby shop to get dry. 

Yuri watched in a mixture of jealousy and regret, what had happened to make their relationship like this?

She gazed from afar as Luhan was led away by the girl and wished she was in that girl's place. 

~~~~

Yuri watches from the side once again. 

Flashes of color along with cries of joy and laughter fill her senses. No one talks to her, no one notices her. 

It seems like everybody had forgotten her not only him. The classroom in which she sits has a vibrant aura, and in that midst, she sits and watches him, Xi Luhan. He's talking to someone, a girl. He smiles at that girl, the same girl that helped him the day before in the rain and Yuri's heart plummets. How could he get over her so quickly?

But then to her surprise, his eyes skimmed over rows of heads and stopped at where she was sitting, if only for a moment. Their eyes met but the brief encounter was interrupted by the teacher walking into the room, announcing the start of class. Yuri could have sworn that she had seen sadness in his eyes, regret even however the short look made it hard to tell. 

Yuri kept her eyes on him all through class. 

Nobody noticed that she wasn't paying attention. Luhan didn't notice the girl staring at him, the girl that desired his attention if only it was just for a few seconds.

Nor did he notice the tears flowing down her soft cheeks,

So you have forgotten me 

~~~~

Sitting and waiting, it had become a routine. 

The same location, the same time, every day. It had also become a routine to wait for someone who would never come. 

But she still waited. 

At that coffee shop that they used to go to together. The one that played soft ballads in the background, the one with the sweet aroma of freshly baked cakes and bread along with the slight bitter scent of the coffee. Her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter