๖ۣۜHer firsts

ExoYul's Collection ♪♪♪♪♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [ First Hug ]

In all of Yuri’s twenty years of being alive, she has never got a boyfriend or someone special that she’s liked. Why is that? It’s not that she wasn’t likable—she was actually really loveable towards others and many boys wanted to ask her out. However, the thought of even liking or even having direct skinship with one was so rare in her mind. When girls went through that period of wanting a boy beside their side, Yuri studied music like her life was solely purposed for music.

“Yah, Kwon Yuri, stop playing piano. Your fingers are going to hurt later on,” A male voices out as he walks around the practice room, listening attentively to Yuri’s playing. The notes flow sweetly through the male’s ears as he crosses his arms, nodding slowly.

Yuri ends her piece and lets out a satisfied sighed, stretching her arms out and leaning back slightly. “Do you really think I can win, D.O?” She questions as she looks back at him. The competition for their university was a very high standard competition. The best of the best in the university is able to play in front of an audience and impress the tough judges and media. Yuri finally has this chance despite being a sophomore in college.

Kyungsoo nods firmly and takes a seat beside her on the piano bench, “Of course. I’m your sunbae by two years and I know spectacular music when I hear it.” He ruffles her hair and smiles, resting his fingers on the keys. “Take a rest, okay? It’ll be a big day tomorrow.” He starts playing a lullaby-like tune, Yuri lightly smiling. They’ve been friends since high school—once Yuri entered high school, Kyungsoo was already in his last year. However, now that they’re in college, they’re able to spend even more time with each other.

The next day, Yuri looks at herself in the mirror in the dressing room. She’s in the same room as people who have the same exact dream and passion as her and the mood of anxiety and excitement starts flowing through. Kyungsoo walks inside and stands behind Yuri, placing his hands on her shoulders, “Relax, okay? You’ll do just fine. Fighting, Yul!” She smiles nervously and nods, inhaling a big breath.

When Yuri took that stage, she imagined as if she was just practicing. She took in all the notes as if they were each an expression and feeling of herself. After her performance ended, Kyungsoo clapped and felt proud of his best friend.

“And the winner is…” The announcer calls out as all the performers are lined up on stage. Yuri holds her hands tightly together, closing her eyes and praying. “Kwon Yuri!” As her name is called out, Yuri opens her eyes shock. She could feel tears forming in the corner of eyes, but she soon feels a pair of arms wrap around her waist and lift her off the ground. Squeaking in shock, her eyes glance down to see her best friend, Kyungoo, happily swinging her around.

“Congratulations, Yul! You did it! I knew you could do it!”

[ First Love ]

Yuri didn’t notice her feelings at all until her and Kyungsoo were walking around the streets. Many food stands and little shops surrounded them and Yuri couldn’t help but go to all of them.

Kyungsoo trails behind her in the small gift shop, taking a sip out of his bubble tea. “Is this one cute?” Yuri asks as she holds up a panda bear, “Hello, I’m Mr. Panda!” She says in a characterized voice, moving the panda side to side. Kyungsoo chuckles and nods, “It is.” His eyes fall onto a necklace, eyeing Yuri before picking it up.

He stares at the lock pendant and takes a deep breath. “Oh, who’s that for?” Her voice pops up as she looks over. He immediately jumps and gulps, looking at her playfully, “It’s for a special someone. Jealous?” Yuri shakes her head and rolls her eye, taking a step, “No! Not at all!”

However, deep inside her was really jealous. She wondered who that girl was—what did she look like, how she acted, what makes his heart skips a beat. These were all questions that merely acted like glue in her mind. No—crazy glue. She wasn’t able to get off her mind and she wasn’t able to think of a girl in mind that would be compatible with him.

[ First Relationship ]

Winter—the coldest, but cuddliest weather—arrived and Kyungsoo wasn’t shaking because of the freezing air, but because of his nervousness. He became so shy once Yuri and he were walking down that sidewalk of the park. He had a huge jacket on his hands were stuffed in the pockets, toying around with a small gift box.

“Christmas is coming soon. Do you want anything?” She asks as she talks with the scarf around . Her eyes innocently look at him as he immediately looks away. He couldn’t look at her in the eye at all today. “Yah, Do Kyungsoo,” She tugs on his sleeve and stops, “Is something wrong? Are you really cold right now? Do you need to sit down?” The constant questions ricochet into his mind and instantly, he cups her face with both hands.

Yuri’s heart stops for a few seconds as their faces are now close to each other. She gulped and hides her lips, blinking, “K-Kyungsoo?”

“Please…stop being so cute,” He defeats as he pulls away slowly, hanging his head down. A light pink shade spreads on her cheeks as she holds her hands together, “W-What? Are you getting sick? I think something is wrong with you…”

Kyungsoo laughs lightly and nods, “I am sick actually…” Yuri looks at him cautiously and crosses her arms, “Yah! Then why’d you call me to hang out with you today?”

“I’m in love, that’s my diagnosis. My symptoms include heart skipping a few beats, constant thoughts of you, trying to be a good friend while l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter