๖ۣۜBaby Don't Cry

ExoYul's Collection ♪♪♪♪♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're over. Bye." The cold words pierced through Yuri's ears and heart. The phrase repeating in her head. "W-What?" She whispered in a trembled tone, her widened eyes looking at the boy in front of her.

"Please understand. Alright?" His stoic tone is heard again, the boy's body slowly starting to turn. "Tao!" She exclaims as she grabs his hand, shaking her head, "I don't understand." The boy, who is named Tao, sighed heavily, hanging his head down, "I don't think we have much in common anymore. I'm sorry. Goodbye." Her grasp on his hand grew tighter, tears slowly falling down her cheeks. Tao closed his eyes, his jaw clenching as he harshly removed his hand, walking out of the hallway of their school.

The female walks out of the school like a zombie with people giving her weird looks. She didn't care what people thought of her at the moment. She was devastated and heartbroken. Her heart is beating like a drum and she couldn't help. Stopping in her tracks, the scenario replays in her head. "Tao..." She whispers as she drops on her knees, hiding her face in her hands. "What did I do wrong?" She whispers as tears once again fell from her eyes.

The screeching of a bicycle stops beside the female with a tall male walking to go in front of her. "Yah, Kwon Yuri, what are you doing?" A deep voice starts talking as he bends down, grabbing the girl's hands and removing them from her face. His eyes widens slightly as he sees endless tears streaming down her face. "O-Oi!" The deep voice startles, lifting her chin up, "what happened?"

"K-Kris? " Yuri whispers as she lunges towards him, hiding her face in his chest, "T-Tao...h-he..." She couldn't say it as it would pain her heart even more. Their two year relationship ended right there and then. It was out of the blue and it was too much for her to handle. Their two year anniversary was yesterday as well. 

The tall male who is named Kris slowly puts his arms around her waist, rubbing her back soothingly, "c'mon, let's take you home." Pulling away from the hug, they both stand up with Kris holding his arm out. Yuri gently takes his arm, leaning her head against his upper arm with a sniffle. 

Arriving at Yuri's house, Kris walks inside, settling her on the couch. "What did Tao do this time?" Kris asks as he sits down beside her, looking at her with a worried expression. This hasn't been the first time he had been encountered with a crying Yuri. The last time he counted, there were at least one of these situations a month. If she cried for each month Yuri has been with Tao, it would have been 24 in total. 

Yuri looks blankly at the wall, her eyes showing no emotion, "Tao..." She pauses with a long silence, closing her eyes, "broke up with me today." Kris' face drops as he feels his blood rushing through him. "What the hell?" He growls softly through his reply, "How?" As Yuri tells the story, he couldn't help but feel riled up. He just wanted to go up to Tao and teach him a lesson. "That jerk," Kris mutters as he looks at Yuri, turning her head to meet eyes with him.

"He's always been like this to you," Kris starts as he looks at her reassuringly, "Let him realize how much he regrets breaking up with you. I swear, if he ever does anything, I won't hold myself back." Yuri suddenly feels protected, a small smile slowly appearing on her face, "Thanks Kris. I really appreciate it."

As the next few days pass, gossip has been going around about Tao and Yuri's breakup in school. Wherever she went, she would hear murmurs about them. Her head would hang down as she walks through the long agonizing hallways. Luckily, Kris was there by her side,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter