๖ۣۜIce coffee

ExoYul's Collection ♪♪♪♪♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There she saw him again, sitting comfortably at the end corner of the café with his iced coffee as he drew on his sketchbook seriously. Kwon Yuri, or Yuri as she preferred to be called, had been keeping her eyes on that particular gorgeous man since the first time he stepped into her parents’ café. There was something about him that attracted her so much. Maybe it was the way he ordered his iced coffee everytime he came here even though he only drank half of it. Or maybe it was the way he would smile in satisfaction over his drawing when he could finish it. Or maybe… simply because he was a very charming man with such a rare Caucasian look despite his very Korean name. Oh yes, Yuri managed to get to know his name when she once took his order. He always wrote his name and signature at the left corner of his drawing. Jung Yunho.

“Yul, stop eating him with your eyes. He might get uncomfortable.” Her older sister, Kwon BoA nudged her side. Yuri widened her eyes while turning around to face BoA. “Is it really that obvious?” She whispered lowly. BoA chuckled and ruffled her hair. “Damn obvious, Yul.” Yuri pouted as she tried to chance one last peek towards him before she decided to take order from other customers. Little did she knew, a pair of beautiful eyes followed her every movement.

Jung Yunho watched from his peripheral view as Yuri took note of the customer’s order. He always went to this café at 5.30 PM, after his class ended. At first, he didn’t really pay any attention towards the surrounding. He came here just because he wanted to feel peace while sketching. Something he couldn’t do at his own house since his parents were so against his passion. They wanted him to be the successor for their company. Being the ever so obedient kid, Yunho followed his parents’ wish and decided not to pursue his dream. But it never stopped him from drawing, though.

Yunho looked up from his sketchbook as he sipped his iced coffee. He knew the staffs’ names here. Kim JaeJoong, Park Yoochun and of course, the very popular Kwon sisters, Boa and Yuri. Both of the girls were perfectly beautiful, though he couldn’t deny the fact that Yuri took his attention a little bit more than BoA. Yuri was that type of girl who got the bubbly, happy go lucky aura around her. He often saw her humming and dancing behind the payment counter. She was that type of girl who could put a genuine smile on everybody’s face without having too much effort. In short, he found her irresistible.

Yuri could feel someone was watching her. Bringing her head up slowly, her gaze met with his gaze. He was caught off guard and immediately tore his eyes away from her. He looked down at his sketchbook, pretending to busily draw something. A sweet smile broke upon Yuri’s face when she saw his flustered face. She’d been waiting forever for him to acknowledge her. Skipping her way to the counter, she gave the order to BoA as she walked to approach him. BoA raised her eyebrow but kept silent nonetheless.

“Do you want to order anything else, sir?” Yuri asked politely the moment she arrived in front of his desk. Yunho gasped quietly when he heard her voice. He scratched the back of his head as he looked up. Yuri was giving him a warm smile. She pulled out the chair in front of him and seated there, much to Yunho’s surprise. “You always come here every 5.30 sharp.” She said softly with her natural husky voice. He couldn’t help but chuckled lightly when he realized that he wasn’t the only one who put extra attention on her. It looked like she did the same to him. “Yeah, I’ll go here after I finished my class.” He replied her. His voice was deep husky, so manly. She wanted to hear more of it.

“Do you like drawing?” She asked him all of a sudden while glancing at the sketchbook that occupied most of the small round table. She was aching to look over it. She once saw his drawing and damn, was he really good! He gave her a small smile and nodded his head. “It was my only passion. I’ve been drawing since as long as I can remember.” He traced his sketchbook carefully, as if it was the most fragile thing on earth. “So, you’re majoring at Art?” Yuri asked once again. This time, his small smile turned bitter as he shook his head. “I’m majoring in International Business.” Yuri furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. “Why?”

“Because my parents wanted me to.” He answered honestly while shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly, acting as if it didn’t bother him one bit. Yuri bit her lips as she could sense the sadness in his tone. “You should never let them dictated your future.” She said in concern. Yunho suddenly laughed dryly when he heard her words. “My future had been settled for me even before I was born. I can’t escape…” He trailed off slowly, suddenly feeling so emotional. Being the only son and heir from one of the richest men in Korea gave him pressure to always please his parents. He learnt to speak in 5 different languages since young age, mastering every music instruments, he also did sports. In short, he was raised just like how his parents wanted him to be.

Yuri stayed silent after she heard his sentences. She examined his face longer than she intended to. He was breathtakingly beautiful, but there was something missing in him. BoA’s voice pulled her off of her deep thoughts. Yuri glanced at her sister and saw a teasing smirk on BoA’s face. Rolling her eyes, she stood up which gained Yunho’s attention. She smiled at him and spoke. “You know, you can always talk with me about anything. I’ll listen to your story.” Yunho nodded his head at her as he gave her a bright smile, the kind of smile that made Yuri’s breath hitched as she never saw a smile as beautiful as his. “I’ll be here tomorrow, usual time.” He whispered softly.

 

~~~~

 

It’s been 3 months since that fateful evening. Somehow, they got closer each day. Sometimes, Yuri would ask him to teach her about something she didn’t know and Yunho would gladly explain it to her. The between them was only 3 years, but Yuri could feel how mature Yunho was. It was something that made him more special in her eyes. The way he could handle every situation as he maintained his calm composure fascinated her. She really liked him, if not loved him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter