Thirteen.

Sweet Melody Of Love

 

 
 
Tiffany raised her eyebrow in confusion. She just got up and found Yul with some meals on the dinning table with a warm smile plastered on his face. 
 
 
"morning.." he greeted
 
 
"m-morning.." she greeted back hesitantly
 
 
"i ordered this meals, let's eat.." 
 
 
"o-okay.." 
 
 
He didn't stop smiling and it made her confused even more. He never smiled like that, it was weird to see him like this. Something happened for sure, and she should find it out. 
 
 
"why are you looking at me like that?"
 
 
"what?"
 
 
"you look like you've seen a ghost.." he chuckled
 
 
"huh? So-sorry, i didn't mean it like that.." she bit her bottom lip
 
 
"it's okay.." he smiled
 
 
That charming smile had the ability to melt her heart. It was the first time she saw that smile, and his charm increased 10 fold with that smile. She loved it to be honest.
 
 
"you never smiled like this.." 
 
 
"why? Is it bad?"
 
 
"no, not at all.."
 
 
"then, why is the look on your face telling me the opposite?" 
 
 
"is that so? Well, I'm just wondering why do you suddenly change?" 
 
 
Yul just shrugged in response. He, himself, didn't have any clue why was he being nice to her? He just wanted to do it. He wanted to be a nice guy....for her.
 
 
"finish your meals and get ready. Today is graduation day, remember?" 
 
 
"ah yes.." she nodded
 
 
 
He frowned, seemed like she didn't like him treating her like this. But why? Didn't she like a nice guy? 
 
 
 

 

 
"can i ask you a question, Sica?"
 
 
"what is it, Taeng?" 
 
 
"uhm, if.....if...if...aissh, forget it.." 
 
 
"what? Oh come on, spill it.."
 
 
"no, forget it.."
 
 
"i'll get mad if you don't say it.." she said stubbornly
 
 
He sighed, "i was just wondering, what if Yoong wants you back? Will you say yes?" 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"hmm?"
 
 
"......"
 
 
"i know you won't answer it, let's just-" 
 
 
 
"Taeng, Jessica, what are you two doing here? We should gather in the hall, it'll start in a minute.."
 
 
"oh right, thanks Sunny.." he smiled
 
 
"no problem, come on.." 
 
 
"yes.." he nodded
 
 
Taeng stood up and was about to walk when he noticed that his girlfriend was glued on her spot, didn't move even an inch. He sighed and turned around, extending his hand to her.
 
 
"let's go?" 
 
 
Jessica looked up at him with a blank stare. She didn't expect him to ask that kind of question, it was unpredictable. Seemed like a hard slap on the cheek.
 
 
 
"just forget what i've said earlier if it's bothering you.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"......"
 
 
She nodded, "let's go.."
 
 
 

 

 
Yul's eyes wandered around the hall, hoping that he could find the certain person. He was about to give up, but he spotted the certain person in the front yard. He smiled and was about to step closer, but he saw a guy had already been there, beside that person, causing his smile faded in an instant.  
 
 
"Tiffany.." 
 
 
"hmm?" 
 
 
Upon hearing that, Yul decided to stay and eavesdropped their conversations. Curiousity took over him, and he couldn't help it. He hid himself behind a tree, and heard all the conversations between the couple.
 
 
"what about you work with me after this?"
 
 
"you mean at Im Corporate?" 
 
 
"yes, what do you think?" 
 
 
"sounds good, i'd love to.." 
 
 
"alright, i'll tell my father about this.." 
 
 
Yul's eyes sadden upon hearing it. It wasn't because he dislike Tiffany being happy, it was just himself who was far from perfect. Yoong could give anything which best for her. Yul realized he couldn't compete Yoong. He had nothing while Yoong had everything. 
 
He turned around and walked away weakly. Meanwhile, Tiffany and Yoong were sharing a sweet kiss. 
 
 
 
"but, Yoong.."
 
 
"yes?"
 
 
"i don't want to work at your corporate because of you or your father's help. But i want to do it because i'm able to do it.."
 
 
"alright, baby. Anything you want.." 
 
 
"thank you.." 
 
 
 
They smiled at each other and shared another kisses.
 
 
 

 

 
 
"hey, why so quiet? Do you still thinking about that?"
 
 
"......"
 
 
"Sica, i'm sorry if my words bothering you. Please forget about it.."
 
 
"i don't want to hurt you, Taeng.."
 
 
Taeng sighed, he knew this relationship wouldn't work. But, why did he determine to keep her? It was obvious that she wouldn't love him no matter how hard he tried. 
 
 
"you won't hurt me, don't worry about it too much, okay?"
 
 
"please don't be so calm like this.."
 
 
"so, are you expecting me to be mad?" 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"i can't do that, Sica. I love you too much to do that.."
 
 
Jessica cried, why couldn't she love him instead of Yoong? Taeng is really a good guy, he's sincere. Why couldn't she return his feelings? She hated herself for this. 
 
 
"hey, don't cry please.."
 
 
Taeng pulled her into a hug. He hated to see her in tears. He loved her so much, he would do anything just to make her smile. Even if he should sacrifice his heart to be broken, he would do it. 
 
 
 
"i love you, please stop crying.."