N EW ME !

☁ L O V E YOU , MY C OU SI N 'S B E S T FR I E ND ☁

*The blue words is a link. Do click it :)*

I enter the college gate without looking at other college students. I know I'm now the center on attention. I walk in confident with the new haircut and the new chick look. It's kind of awkward but anything for the changes to the new me, I'll make it. I walk to my locker and grab the books for my first class. I feel like someone turn me and make me twirl before he lean closer to me and i get stuck between his hand. I take off my sunglasses. Tch. One of the kingkas and I think his name is Sehun. His action is like to seduce me but nahh.. I don't like him. kingkas to me is like a bunch of idiotics. Come on.

I put my on him as he slowly lean more closer to. He head is like one inch away? He grab my chin with his hand and his othe hand got leaned at the locker. He let out his smirk and I let out my super-duper seduce smile. He slowly leaned his lips on mine and I grab his head to do it faster. It's about a five seconds kiss? I know there's probably bazillions of eyes looking at us. Make-out in campus? Gahh!

 I break the kiss before I slap him slow and push him away from me.

 "You're not a good kisser. Sorry dumb ." I make a smirk before I grab my books ang get to my first class. I feel proud from it. Sehun look shock from the situation. The other kingkas hold him.

 "Ya! I'm a good kisser you know? How can that girl say like that? Arghhhh!" He punch my locker. I know that the other kingkas hold him from his anger and without my knowing, one of the kingkas look at me sharply as I'm going.

I entered the college hall and take seat at the back. I take out my iPhone 5 from my pocket when it got vibrate. It's Kris? Why did he called me? I don't have the mood on answering and hang up the called. I look at the college hall main door when the queenies make their sudden entrance in. The're's Ji-eun. Oh! and she smiles at me. I make a smirk.

The queenies pick a seat around me and Ji-eun sit beside me.

 "Oh wow Soon Kyunnie! Your outfit just damn good! Right girls?" I look at her. It's a lie if I say that I don't miss her.

 "What did you want?" I lift my left eyebrow to her.

 "What did you mean? You're my friend. Hey sit with us at lunch okay?"

 "Sorry I don't speak loser and speak bad like you." I get up from my seat and put back the sunglasses. Try to hude the teary eyes.

 "You're different Soon Kyu. It's not you."

 "Oh really? And what are you now? Are you even a human hummiliate me?" I get off from the colege hall. Suddenly I got bumped into someone. I lift my head and it was Baekhyun. he look shock.

 "Soon Kyu?" I take off this stupid sunglasses.

 "Yeah. Wae~?" He let out a small smile and I got stunned into the smile.

 "Wow! So it was you just now? The locker situation?" I chuckle before nod.

 "So you really can take care of yourselfe now huh?" He laugh.

 "Look, I'm sorry about last day. I should thanks to you but-"

 "It's okay, me too, I shouldn't react like that." I nod.

 "Did Kris had told you? he's going to marry next weekend." I shock at his statement. he slowly put his arm around my shoulder.

 "Oh so that's why..." He look deeply into my face and hold my face with his hand.

 "You're okay?" I let out a small sigh before nodding. He smile Without  we realize, there's a pair of eyes wathing us from distance.

 

 

 

 'So this is why.....' That person smirk before he went to get the others in the cafeteria. It's the same pair of eyes watching you when you get away from the locker situation just now.