THA N K S !!

☁ L O V E YOU , MY C OU SI N 'S B E S T FR I E ND ☁

S U H O ' S  P O V

I park my car and dial Sehun's number to tell that I'm already at his apartment.

 "Ya! I'm already here. Get down. You think I'm gonna lift this girl up to your apartment? I'm not that strong. This girl is kinda heavy." I sigh. I hear Sehun's laugh and he tell me to wait for a momment. I wait inside my car and see Sehun running a little to my car. I get out and he came near me.

 "Where's her?" I point at Soon Kyu inside the car and I can see Sehun's smile. Sehun get teh car door and lift Soon Kyu.

 "Hyung! You don't want to come with? Chanyeol hyung and Kai come." I shook my head and drive my car away. Then I hear something vibrate and it was Soon Kyu's phone. I let out a sigh. I look at the number. Baekhyun? Who's this dude? I park my car at the side for a momment. A sudden pity for the girl came to my mind. But to make that Sehun kid dissapointed is no-no. Soon Kyu's phone vibrate again. I answered it and hear a man voice over there.

 "Soon Kyu need your help. Go to the Seoul VIP Apartment near Black Pearl club. House numbered 12494." I tell him before hang up the phone. I let you go this time Soon Kyu. But next time, you need to pay me what your lovable cousin did. I let out a heavy sigh and drive back home.

E N D

 

B A E K H Y U N ' S  P O V

I run to the college car park and drive to the place that had been told.

 "Soon Kyu......" I drive the car faster. I don't want anything to be happen to her. Why? I don't know.

E N D

 

I open my eyes and I was alone in unfamiliar room. I hold my head. I think Suho bring me to his house after I faint but I was totally wrong when I see a figure get out from the bathroom with only pants on him. I look to him and it was Sehun.

 "Looks like someone's awake." He walk to me. A sudden pain in my head locked me. I can't even protect myself.  He push me to the bed and now he's on top of me. Locking up my movement. Tears start to flow down. His face lean closer to me. He's hand holding my shoulder and he land a deep kiss on my lips. I try to fight back but he's position on top of makes things difficult.

 "I'm a good kisser enough now right? If I do so that's mean you wrong and-" He kiss my neck and try to pull out my shirt before we both hear a loud voice from outside. He seems doesn't care about it. I shout for help and he cover my mouth with his hand before I feel someone drag him away from me. I hear a punch and someone asking my condition.  I can see Sehun's groan on the floor and try to fight back but that person is much faster and he punch Sehun stomach. I feel my body got lifted. I try to open my eyes but it's too heavy and I don't know what happening after it.

 

(-)

 

I wake up and I'm already in my room. I still have the same outfits on. What happening at Sehun's is real or just a dream? I look at the door as my mom get in and there's Baekhyun and Kris. My mom hug me and asking about my condition. I can't put out my eyes from staring that tall figure.
His face show his worried.

 "Kris oppa.....?"