I W I S H

☁ L O V E YOU , MY C OU SI N 'S B E S T FR I E ND ☁

I look around the arrival hall.

I caught my eyes on my cousin! Ahh! Kris oppa I miss you so much. I see there's a gilrl standing beside him, also smiling at me. Who is she? I pull my lugagge toward him.

 "Oppa! Miss you so much!" I said while hugging him! Ah! It's good to be here in Beijing.

  "Haha, so how's your life my sis? Whoa! You grown taller. Haha. How's flight? Good?

 " Fine, oppa! So, who's her? Your friend?" I ask him and pu my eyes on that girl. Whoa! She's no joke. So beautiful, tall and have a really fair skin.

 "She's my fiance. Jessica. Jess, this my cousin from Korea."

Jessica hug me and smiles.

 "So you're gonna be my little sis too soon. Haha. You're so cute.

I smile. I know it's awkward. Since when Kris oppa got a fiance? Why omma doesn't told me about this?

 "Ya, let's go." Kris walk off the airport first and of course with Jessica unnie.

We get to the car but suddenly there's a guy come out from the passenger's seat.

 "So, this must be her right?" The guy ask Kris. Kris nod while pull Jessica and get in the car first. Who's gonna put my luggage? Urgh! Oppa..

 "Hey! I'm Baekhyun. Xi Baekhyun. Soon Kyu right?"

 "Yes, I'm Soon Kyu."

 "Look so young how old? He ask while put my luggage in the car.

 "19." I thank him and get in the car first.

(-)

 "Wu Fan, promise me you come by tonight okay. You too Soon Kyu." After she says that, she hug Kris's a little and get off the car.

 "Ya! Me?" baekhyun ask her.

 "Of course you should come to, idiot. Haha. Bye!" She walks to her house. Kris smiles and waves at her. Kris oppa really like her. Then, Kris slowly drives back home. I miss Aunty Ann too, Kris's omma. Baekhyun? He says he want stay over until tonight beacuse he wants to have a chat with Kris. Nah who care about him? The one I should care is Kris oppa. Kris has a fiance. That words totally break me down. Oppa how could you..

(-)

I get in the house along with Kris and Baekhyun oppa. Jessica waited for us and she went to Kris oppa and hug him. Kris looks hapy. I look deeply in Kris's face. It clearly show that he truly loves Jessica unnie. Ah! I'll never get the chance.

Yes, I like Kris oppa since I was in 5th Grade. He always protect me from the bullies. I called him my Superhero at that time. He's the one who take care of me, buying me ice-cream on our way home, carrying my bag and of course, taking care of me. I miss Kris oppa. I miss my oppa. When my mom told me that Aunty Ann would move to Beijing, I cried so hardly, I remember his hug and his promised to stay by myside forever. His promise said that he always be with me and his promised to love and taking care of me. Where is it now? I feel like my decision was wrong to visit him here. It was better if I stay in Korea now.

 "Soon Kyu, come let's have dinner." Jessica unnie grab my wrist and drag me to the dining room. I sit beside Baekhyun oppa. Well, he looks starving.

 "Umm, I don't feel like eating now." I said while stand up.

 "You just eat a little of your lunch just now. Sit and eat." Kris told me. I look at his face. There's a worried and fierce look. Combined together.

 "It's okay. I'm full. I just want to take a walk here. It's okay right? Please. Just for a momment. I've never been to Beijing before." I ask Kris. Hoping that he give me some space for it.

 "Okay. But promise me just in this region. Don't walk too far from here. Anything you have to call me okay?" I nod and get off from the dining room.

I walk slowly in the middle of night. Beijing is so beautiful. The lights. The fountain here. I sit on a bench. Sighed...

 "Oppa..."

 "Oppa.." I don't know why tears want to come out. I need to face the reality that he wasn't mine. It's not a fairytale story that suddenly Kris oppa come to me and said that he loves me. Wake up Soon Kyu!

I open my bag. Searching for anything that could fill in my stomach! I want to forget about everything and yes, because I'm starving!

ZZZAAAPPPP!!!

 "Ya! Ya! Help!! Help me!! He stole my bag!! Yaaaaaaaa!!!" I slow down my run. I know people are looking at me. Maybe they was sorry to me or maybe they think that I'm crazy person shouting in an alien's language. Cry. The only I can do. It's useless to catch the robber now.

 "Oppa.." How I wish Kris was here, how I wish that he could forever protecting me. I fell on the ground. I can hear a familiar voice calling my name. I don't want to open my eyes. I don't want to...