OK A Y GO !

☁ L O V E YOU , MY C OU SI N 'S B E S T FR I E ND ☁

I open my eyes slowly. I like to faint all the time so I don't have to face reality anymore. Or other word dead. I shook my head.

I look to my left and I saw Baekhyun is sleeping on the couch.

Whoa. Wait. I just realize that I'm in my bedroom already. Eh? I thought I was going to school today. Baekhyun? How did he ended up sleeping there. I clos my eyes. And a sudden flash came. Ji-eun, 'kingkas', Chanyeol and her.

 "You're awake?" Baekhyun get me. He rubbing his eyes and yawn.

 "Why weren't you go to college. You're a proffesor anyway. Is it okay?" I look at him. He let out a small smile and didn't answer me.

 "Kris called me just now, asking about your condition. Did you do well. You know what? Since you left Beijing, every minutes he's being worrying you. Wait it Jess?" Baekhyun look depply into me. I shut my mouth. I don't have the mood on aswering anything about those 'Krisca' couple. I had enough.

 "It's true right? You've been crush on him. You need to realize now that he's going to marry soon." I still shut my mouth. I hold on my feelings. It got mixed. I don't know why I'm becoming like this. easy for tears to come out. Not defending myself anymore. Baekhyun look at me. I know it.

 "Jessica meant everything to Kris now. You know that right? So hajima~"  That's it. I get up from my bed. I walk to Baekhyun and pangg!

 "Whom I like, what did I want and whatever I did is none of your business. I know how to take care of me. You don't know me and never pretend like you do." I shout infront of him.

 "You can yake care of yourself? You're sure about that aren't you? He let out his smirk.

 "If you do know how to take care of yourself you're not going to ended up like just now. Crying. Being the pathetic one. Now you really sure that you good enough to be by yourself? Now I know why Kris always worried about you, you can't even take care of your belongings properly." He pointed out his finger at me.

 "ARGHH! DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO MENTION IT AGAIN. WHO ARE YOU THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO ADVISED ME. YOU'RE NO ONE." Baekhyun look at me in anger before I heard my mom voice from outside asking that we're fine.

 "GET YOUR OUT FROM HERE. OUT!!" Baekhyungive a smirk and grab his bag harshly. He walk off from my room and from my mansion. I can hear his car roaming out from this house. I sit on my knees.

 "Argggghhhh!" I look to myself in the mirror. I nod in confident before I grab my Prada beg and wakk out from this house. I ask the driver to take me somewhere. The first place of changing myself into someone new. Not the old Soon Kyu. From now on, call me Sunny.