G AME S T AR T !!

☁ L O V E YOU , MY C OU SI N 'S B E S T FR I E ND ☁

I walk to him who is sitting at the wooden chair at my backyard garden. I look at his back. I sit beside him and he stare at me.

 "What happen?" He shook his head. I can see gtears form in his eyes when he suddenly hug me tight. I can feel his tears flow down to my shoulder. I hug him back. I rub his back. Try to calm him without knowing anything. I've been wondering what has happen. From what I know my Kris oppa is nothing like this.

After the 5 minutes hug, he let me go and set a smile.

 "She run away.She don't need me." I look at him.

 "Was it Jessica unnie?" He nod and let out a sigh. It's hard to look at Kris at this momment. I don't like seeing him like this. Suddenly he hold my head and put my head on his shoulder. He rub my hair. I miss him.

 "What's up with that Seuhun dude?" I burst into laughter.

 "It's Sehun. Not Seuhun." He look at me and make his what-so-ever face.

 "Well, I don't know... Molla." I shook my head.

 "Anything happen at school?" I look at him. Baekhyun doesn't told him right? Right?

 "Nothing...." He nod before he told me he's going to stay in Seoul, helping his father company here. He wants to forget Jessica. I understand his condition. It's sure hard to forget someone that we love right? Just what happen to me. Now I'm wondering what's up with Suho. I need to see him tomorrow and surely I had to avoid seeing Sehun or it will be worst. I let out a sigh. It's hard!

(-)

I bring my books along and carried my bag to the cafe. Learning physics is tiring! Seriously. I walk in the cafeteria and I saw those kingkas. Sehun is there. Staring deeply into me.  I heard the queenies laughter. I walk past them and take a sit at an empty table. I realize that Sehun still put his gaze on me.

 "It's Prof.Xi last day... I'm going to miss him.. " I heard the queenies talking about Prof Xi. Wait! Prof Xi is Baekhyun. Baekhyun last day? Means that he's not going to be a permanent prof here? I walk off the cafe and went to the teacher's room and he wasn't there. I walk in the hallway but there's no figure like him. I look around and turn back before I bumped into someone. I look up and it was Suho. He look at me in shock. Well, maybe he's not expecting to see me.

 "Hey.." I greet him and he nod awkwardly. He take out a phone from his pocket and give it to me.

 "Yours." I took my phone from his hand.

 "What happen last day? How can I'm with Sehun?" He look down. I don't think that he's going to answer me. Well, I think I wnat to take him somewhere so that he can told me everything since my last class got canceled beacuse the Professor run away and the Prof is the great Xi Baekhyun. Suddenly my phone vibrated and it show's Kris number. I saw his car stop infront of us before I answered the call. He look at me. I walk to him before I send a gaze to Suho. He's face change. It got darkened. He's eyes sharply staring at Kris before he walk away.

S U H O ' S  P O V

He's already in Korea. Great. Jessica doing her job well. I get the kingkas who's chatting at the cafe.

 "Where did you go hyung?" I look at Chanyeol. He's hugging Ji-eun. I rolled my eyes before I give you-don't-need-to-know face. I sit beside Sehun and whispered something to him.

 "I've help you last day and this is your time to return the favor." He look at me and I form an evil smile. It's going to be a great game later. Things going to be easy since I've already kicked out that stupid professor.

The game start Kris. It's time for you to pay what is unpaid.

E N D