JU N MYE O N ?

☁ L O V E YOU , MY C OU SI N 'S B E S T FR I E ND ☁

Soon Kyu, the driver can't take

you at school today. He needs to go to Busan

with your father. It's okay if you walk

to home today right?

 

I read the message my mom send. I let out a sigh. Looks like I need to take the bus today. I get up from my sit when the professor end up his teach. I walk to my locker. Put all the unmatter things inside before I feel someone is staring at me. I look back but there's no one except a couple kissing at the nearest bench. I make a disgusting look towards them. Yuck!

I want to ask Baekhyun to send me home but he got some works to be done. Oh well, young professor.

I close my locker and I see that Sehun dude staring at me. His stare get me in fear. It's different. I walk past the kingkas and I know h keep string where I'm going. I walk slowly out from the colege gate before I hear a shout.

 "Ya! Watch out!" I look back and I see there's a skate boy coming towards me. My legs got glued before I feel someone push me and we both fell with him on top of me. The skate boy just go away like that. Ergh! Pabo!

 "You're okay?" He try help me to get up. . My elbow and my knees bleeding. He help me to sit at the nearest bench. He kneeled and blow my bleeding knees.

 "It's doesn't like you're okay right?" He look at me. I got stunned for a momment. This dude is sure hot. Oh wait, wait. Isn't he the major kingkas?

 "It's okay I'm fine." I smile at him.

 "No you're not. Let me see your palm, see, it's bleeding hard. I'll sent you home."

 "It's okay sunbae, gwenchana." he smile hearing me call him 'sunbae'. Well, he still my senior.

 "Junmyeon or Suho. Call me either one, not sunbae aracci?" I nod.

 "Come." He help me to walk to his car. He help me to get in the car before he went to the driver seat. I can feel someone staring at us and yes. It's Sehun? I look back at him but he's already dissapeared.

 He drive to a clinic and settled in everything. After that we get in the car and he hand me a drink.

 "Here, you look exhausted." I smile and take the drink.

 "Thanks." I sip a little before I finished it. After a momment ,I can feel my head getting dizzier and I hold my head. I let out sigh. I feel my sight become blurry before it's slowly getting dark and I faint.

 

S U H O ' S  P O V

I look at her as she already faint. I drive back to Sehun's apartment. I take out my phone and dial Sehun's number.

 "I got her with me." I tell Sehun about her condition. I can hear Sehun's laugh.

 "What are you going to do with her?" I ask him couriously. I smile hearing his answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "You sure are a bad boy..." I hang up the phone and take a look at her.

 "Pity you..."

 

E N D