YOU'RE MY H E R O

☁ L O V E YOU , MY C OU SI N 'S B E S T FR I E ND ☁

 "Soon Kyu! Soon Kyu, you okay?" The voice push me to open my eyes, slowly. It's Baekhyun. It's not Kris. Oppa..

I'm so stupid, wishing for something that is impossible. Kris oppa must have a good dinner time with Jessica unnie. Pabo. I bow down my head. It's pain.

 "Soon Kyu, hey, what happen? Come, get up." Baekhyun try to get me up. Tears flow down on my cheek.

 "Hey, why?" He tried to calm me down when he suddenly hug me.

 "You okay? He rub my back and hold my face. Wiping my tears and he smiles. He hold my shoulder and get me up. I just follow his movement. He walks me to a taxi station. He told me to sit first and told me he's going to buy drinks. I nod, watching the busy streets.

Suddenly there's a car stop in front of me. It's Kris. He slowly approach me, holding my shoulder and hug me. Oppa..

 "Here." I shock. I see there's a can of carbonated drink in front of my eyes. Yes, no sudden stopped car and no Kris. It's my fancy. Oh god, how I wish he was here. At that time I know that I look like a fool. I take the drinks from Baekhyun's hand. He sit beside me before I see him looking for something around me.

 "I thought you brought your bag? Where is it?"

 "I got robbed earlier." Nothing to be peeved about it.

 "What? So how's about your purse? Your passpost? Your ID? Money?" He get up from his sit. Looking at me. That look. Worried looks, reminds me alot about Kris. Where is him?

I sighed.

 "It's okay, my passport is at home, my purse is in my pocket."

 "Fuhhh.. Glad it is. So what makes you so upset. It's nothing." I look at Baekhyun. Nothing? Yeah, he could say that. That bag was bought by Kris before he moved to China. It's important to me. I move my sight to the busy streets.

 "Where's oppa?" I ask him without looking.

 "He took Jess to the.. " I shut his mouth before he could continue his words.

I get up and withstand a cab. He get up and follow me entering the cab. He sit beside the taxi's driver while I'm at the back. Tired. Tired of what's happening, physically tired and mentally too. How I wish this is a dream. Please! Please make this a dream. Nightmare, and when I wake up I'll canceling my flight to Beijing. How great if it is.

We're heading back to Aunty Ann's house. I bow down my head, try to take a short nap.


B A E K H Y U N ' S  P O V

I look at her condition through the mirror. Her face looks more calm when she's sleep. I told the taxi's driver to pull over for a momment.

I get out from the cab and sit at the back. I put her head on my shoulder. She looks tired but I like her face here. Looks pure, without any worries. I got a feeling that Soon Kyu is facing something hard. But I don't know what it is. I feel like I want to protect this girl. I want to be her HERO. Oh god? Am I in love with her?

I rub her hair slowly. I sighed a little. I've already called Kris just now. I told him to get back to his house, I told him that Soon Kyu is with me. He sounds relieved about it.

I remember when Soon Kyu shut my mouth just now. Was it about Kris? Asking myself. Sleep well Soon Kyu.

(-)

I try to wake her up. But looking at her tired face..Ahh

I carried her out of the cab. I told the driver to wait for a momment. Kris walks out from the house and take Soon Kyu from Baekhyun carries.

 "Thanks bro." Kris thanks me.

 "It's nothing. But Soon Kyu got robbed earlier. Ask her more tomorrow. She seems like she don't want to talk about it just now. So, take care!" I punch Kris shoulder a bit before I walk to the cab and I went home. I went home with many questions.

E N D