R EV ENG E ( PART 1 )

☁ L O V E YOU , MY C OU SI N 'S B E S T FR I E ND ☁

"Oppa!" I shout as I saw a car suddenly break infront of us. There's a guy in black outfit heading to us. Well actually not a guy, many guys.. Kris get out from the car and told me whatever happen don't open the door. I try to stop him from getting out but he hesitate and walk to the guys. I look every moves that Kris take. I start to panicked when one of the guy get Kris collar and they argued to something. I reach my phone and dial Baekhyun's number. When Baekhyun answered the phone I scream out of my lung when Kris suddenly fell to the ground. I look as the guy walk near to me.

 "Baekhyun...... I'm.. I'm scared..." The guy try to open the door and and when he can't he smashed the window using his elbow. My tears falling down and I kept screaming when the guy drag me to the car. I try to run away but sure it's impossible. My phone drop somewhere and I don't know how about Baekhyun. I look at Kris's body unmoved layed on the road. I try to get off from the guy who held me tigh when suddenly I feel my head been knock and the last thing I saw is they went to Kris...

(-)

A U T H O R ' S  P O V

Kris wake up from the faint and look around. It's a lame steel factory. Kris hold his head tight. Sudden flash get into Kris's mine and now he realized the situation.

 "Soon Kyu..!" Kris try to call your name but all he get is silence. Nothing. Kris look around. The condition here is dark and sure is scary. Kris grab a sharp steel near him and start to walk along the aisle. There's adoor infront of him.

 "Looks like you're awake. I've been waiting all day long for this game to start." A sudden voice shocked Kris. He look back but he saw nothing. The voice is scary. It's really a deep husky and kind of robotic voice.

 "Who are you? Where's Soon Kyu?" Kris shout.

 "You need to finish this game so you can help your dear cousin." The voice reply.

 "Whatever it is let Soon Kyu go! Let her go. She's nothing in this situation!" Kris heard the voice laugh and he got goosebumps. Suddenly the door infront of him opened and he can see you got tight upside down with your leg on top and your head down. There's blood coming from your hand and you're unconsious. Kris run to get you but before he reach the door the door suddenly closed and all the thing Kris can see before is there's a figure standing behind you holding a baseball bat.

Kris punch the door hard and try couple of timed to get the door open.

 "Ya!!! Don't do anything to Soon Kyu!" Kris shout in anger.

 "What do you want? What?" He shout agian.

 "Solve the game we've prepared for you Kris. Soon Kyu will be save if you complete the game."

 "What did you want bastard!"

 "I want you to pay what had been unpaid." The voice chuckled.