R EV ENG E ( PART 2 ) : IT'S O V E R

☁ L O V E YOU , MY C OU SI N 'S B E S T FR I E ND ☁

A U T H O R ' S  P O V

You gasp for air when you feel a knife is at your neck. The man open the mask which covered your face. You can see all clear now. It's dark. Scary. Your hand can't move sice it got tied. You can feel the knife playing around your face. You pretend to be strong. No fear. Suddenly you heard voice. It's Kris. Kris...

The door infront of you suddenly open and it's Kris.

 "Oppa....." You call for him but his gaze focus on the person standing behind you. You try to turn around but it seems hard with your position like that and also the knife.

 "Kim Junmyeon..." You heared Kris. Kris's face already filled with blood. His hand showed that he went through a lot since this happen. Slowly, the person behindyou show his real shadow. It is Junmyeon. He's chuckling.

 "Well, it's good that both of you finally met. Great adventure right my old buddy Yi Fan?" He walk to Kris. He throw his kick to Kris in suddenly and that makes Kris fall down.

 "You don't want your cousin to get hurt aren't you? What about we replace her place into yours." He whispered but you still can hear him. You look in confusion and shocked. He then look at you.

 "Ready for the show honey..." Right after he says that.  You heard the door been kicked and It was Baekhyun. He throw his punch to junmyeon makes Junmyeon get pushed a bit.

 "Big mistake..." It's all that you hear before a loud sound appear and Kris body full of blood.

 "No..!" Your tears fall down even more. Your mind can't control your action.

 "Damn Junmyeon....!!" Baekhyun cursedand you can see him struggling with Junmyeon when the door open in sudden as the officers burst in. You faint. You just hope on what' happening is a dream. Again, please make this a dream. You don't realize anything happen. You're too scared to get back to reality.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A short update actually.. Sorry, kind of busy + lazy..

Anyway thanks for all subscribers. What happen in the story now is not the main drama and the real one

will appear soon. Well, it's more tragic.. Keke~