A thief?

The Promise

---Hoya's POV---

"Hani-shi, do you want to practice with me after this?" I asked while the teacher was writing something on the board. It was already the last lesson of the day. "Yep, sure!" She smiled and continued studying. 

After lesson, I quickly packed my bag and waited for her. She stood up and we started walking out of the class. "Where do you want to practice at?" She asked. "Hmm, one of the practice room?" She nodded and we walked towards the practice rooms. We walked past a room, we looked in and saw Sungkyu at the piano with Minah. Minah saw us and smirked. What's wrong with that girl?

 

---Hani's POV---

Is Sungkyu and Minah unni pairing up for the assignment? They looks good together.. But.. Sungkyu.. He's my prince.. Minah unni saw us and smirked. I wonder why she did that.. Sigh.. I continued walking and entered the other practice room. Hoya-shi walked in behind me. "Gwenchana?" He seemed to noticed that I was kinda upset. "I'm ok, let's start!" He his music player and we started singing. I was distracted and I sang the wrong lyrics. "Mianhae, Hoya-shi.. Let's start again." I was about to start singing again when he interrupted. "Call me oppa, Hoya oppa." I looked at him confused. "Don't call me Hoya-shi, it feels very distant. Call my Hoya oppa. Ok?" "Hoya oppa." I beamed. He reminds me of Howonie oppa.. I wonder where is he now.. He didn't even contact me after he left.. I really miss him.. And twins oppa.. I sighed. "Gwenchana?" He leaned his face closer to mine and I felt my heart beating quickly. "Huh? Ah, yea. I'll just go to the ladies first." I quickly stood up and went out of the room. I placed my hands over my cheeks. "God, why am I blushing?" I didn't realised that someone was in front of me and I bumped into that person. The both of us fell and he quickly stood up. "Sungkyu-shi.." I blurted when I saw him. "You ok?" He said as he helped me up. "Uhh, yes, thank you. Thank you." I bowed and quickly walked towards the toilet. 

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

I saw something glittering on the floor. She must have dropped it. "Hey, you dropped your-" I picked up the object and realised that it was the pendant I gave to Minah. She turned and walked back towards me. "Is this yours?" I questioned her. She nodded without saying anything. Liar. "Where did you get this from?" I glared at her. "I-" "You stole this right?! It wasn't yours in the first place. You thief!" Her eyes started to get watery. "Answer me!" I shouted at her. A guy suddenly stood in between us. He is.. Yes, he's Hoya. "Stay out of this, it's none of your business." I warned. "Anything that concerns her, concerns me." He grab her wrist and pulled her away into  one of the practice rooms. She must have stolen it from Minah. That thief..

 

---Hani's POV---

Why did he did that? He gave it to me, can't he remember? I'm a thief in his eyes? I'm so bad in his eyes? I didn't realised that I was sobbing until Hoya oppa pulled me into his arms. I looked up at him but he lightly pushed my head into his chest. "It's okay, just cry as much as you want." I started crying my eyes out and I stood there in his arms for god knows how long. His chest is so comfortable, just like Howonie oppa.. "Thanks oppa.." I said as I stepped out of his arms. "You know something? You looked like one of my childhood friend." I smiled. "Really? Hani is such a pabo!" He said as he flicked my forehead. "Apa! Hoya oppa!" I started chasing him around the room trying to flick his forehead. 

 

---Hoya's POV---

She still remembers Howon huh? "Really? Hani is such a pabo!" I said as I flicked her forehead. "Apa! Hoya oppa!" He shouted and chased me around the room trying to flick my forehead. Paboya, don't you find this scene familiar?

(Flashback)

"Hani is such a pabo!" I flicked Hani's forehead when she fell asleep. "APA, YOU PABO!" Hani shouted back at me.

(End of flashback)


 

Just a short update! (: