In fact, there's no way not to be touched by love

The Promise

---Hani's POV---

"Wae.." I slowly took a few steps back hoping they won't notice me and once I'm far enough away, I ran and ran with tears treaming down my cheeks. 'Howonie oppa' came into my mind, but I shook it off. I shouldn't trouble him again.. I stopped when I reached the rooftop. I sat down hugging my knees and cried for the longest time. Weirdly, I wasn't angry or sad of him kissing her but sad that he betrayed me just like that.. This isn't the way I should feel right? After I'm done crying, I went to the toilet to wash my face. I looked up and saw my red puffy eyes through the mirror. ".. My audition!" I quickly looked at my watch. "I missed it! I should go look for the teacher to give me another chance.."

As I was walking along the corridor to the teacher's lounge, someone held my wrist tightly. "Hani! Let's go have some icecream with Gyu!" I looked from Hara to Sungkyu. "Enjoy it yourselves." I lightly sweep her hand off my wrist. "What's wrong, Hani ah?" Sungkyu stopped me before I could walk off. "Nothing." I said without looking at him. "Then why are your eyes puffy?" He was about to carress my cheek when I took a step back. "None of your business." I tried to walk away but Hara grabbed my wrist so tightly that I swing her hand away. She fell back and landed on the floor. I'm sure the amount of energy I used won't have such a big impact.. "What the hell are you doing?! Hara's just being nice!" He shoved me away and I landed on the ground too. I silently looked at him carrying her bridal style to the infirmatory. 

"Hani, what's wrong with you? Why did you change so much? I thought you were the nicest person I've ever seen. Why did you do that to Hara?" Some girls started crowding around me and bombed me with lots of questions, some even scolded me for being so mean. "YA! Get away from her!" Hyemi came running in and held me up. "What do you think can do to help her you short little-" A tall girl pushed Hyemi by her shoulder. "DON'T. Don't you dare lay your dirty hand on my girlfriend." L hissed at the girl and led Hyemi and I out of the crowd. "Oppa.." We heard that girl whined but we continued walking. "Thank you Hyemi.." I cried into her arms. "What happened?" I blabbered everything out to her. "She's so going to get it from me!" Hyemi stood up angrily but L grabbed her wrist and made her sit down. "Does Hoya hyung know about this?" L said. "Aniyo, he doesn't.." I said wiping the tears off my face. "Thank you both.." Hyemi hugged me tightly while L just smiled at me. 

"I'm going to apologise to Hara.." I stood up after awhile. "WAE?! Why are you apologising?!" Hyemi shouted. "I hurt her, that's the fact, I don't wanna owe her anything." Hyemi was about to say something when L stopped her. "Alright, call us if you need anything." He dragged the struggling Hyemi who was doing the 'call me' action out of the room which made me smile. I went to the toilet and washed up again, tidied up my hair and headed towards the infirmatory. "Why is she acting this way Gyu? I'm scared.." I heard Hara said and placed her arms around Sungkyu's waist. I changed my mind, I'm not going to apologise to this ..

 

---Hoya's POV---

I made some kimbap and packed into the containers. "Hani have been feeling down lately, maybe this can cheer her up." I said happily as I put on my hoodie and headed out to her dorm. *dingdong* i pressed the bell and after awhile I heard some shuffling noises behind the door. The door slowly crept open and I saw Hani standing in front of me in a mess. "YA! What happened?!" I quickly walked into the room to see tissues all over the bed and the floor. "How many boxes of tissues have you been using?!" I looked in horror. "Oppa.." She slowly walked towards me and placed her arms around my waist. "Wae? What happened?" I said softly as I placed one hand over her shoulder and the other smoothing her hair. She told me everything and I clenched my fist in anger. I've told him not to hurt her anymore, she have been crying so many times because of him. That bastard.. 

"Ya.. You look so ugly when you cry.." I said as I pulled her to sit on the bed. I took some tissue and placed it at the nose. "Blow you nose." She gave me a disgusted look and leaned backwards. "I can do it myself." She tried to take the tissue from me but I refused. "Blow your nose.." She obliged and blew her nose into the tissue. "You're treating me like a baby, oppa.." She frowned and giggled. "You ARE my baby.. And it's so much better when you smile." I said while her hair. "Why are you here anyway?" She said as she picked up the tissue papers on the floor and threw them in the bin. "Oh! I made some Kimbap!" Her face lit up when I mentioned it. "Jincha?! Oppa's the best! I love you the most!" She beamed. I hope you really love me the most, Hani ah..

"Ahhhhh!" I positioned the kimbap at the mouth. "I can eat by myself!" She tried to take a chopstick but I stopped her. "Ahhhhh!" I pushed the kimbap against her lips and she opened . "I'm old enough to eat on my own!" She whined and I chuckled. "You're my baby, remember?" I laughed and continued feeding her. "Let's go travel around the world when we're old enough!" I suddenly said and she nodded, laughing.

 

---Hani's POV---

I peeped at my phone hoping to recieve an apology message but it didn't came. "Hani ah, I'm leaving already." Howonie oppa flung his bag over his shoulder and eaded towards the door. "Next time call me immediately ok? I'm always here for you, pabo." He ruffled my hair while I thank him. "Bye oppa, be safe." I waved as I watch him go into the lift. Just then, Sungkyu oppa and Hara came out from the other lift. They were holding hands and she smirked. I quickly turned and was about to close the door when Sungkyu oppa stopped it. "Hani ah, let's talk." I tried to push the door close but he was too strong. "Aniyo, we don't have anything to talk about." Somehow he managed to step into the house. "Go out oppa." I said avoiding eye contact. "I'm not leaving until we talk things out." He took a step nearer, but I took a step backwards. "Why? Why are you like this out of a sudden?" Can't you just leave oppa? I don't want to quarrel with you.. "Leave.." I said but he hugged me tightly. "You kissed her! I saw you kissing her! I missed my audition because of you!" I pushed him away and shouted loudly. "She was the one who kissed me, but I made it clear to her already.. i love you, Hani.. Only you.." He hugged me tightly and I sobbed. "Forgive me, oh?" I nodded.

After he left, I had a sudden inspiration so I quickly got my music notebook and wrote down the lyrics.

Wind blows gently, I hear your voice
You reminded me
To pay attention to my feelings
 
Rain came gently, I hear your voice
You came near with an umbrella
And protect me from the wind and rain
 
A little bit like crying thinking of you
Cherishing your love
I always rely on your memory
Hu ......
 
You are like the wind who speaks
Blowing along my direction
You are like a wave of the sea
Pushing me while I grow
I understand your answer
Gentle dialogue
 
In fact, there is no way not to be touched by love
 
"Howonie oppa.." I blurted out. "Why am I thinking of oppa as I write this song?" I messed up my hair. 
 
 
(The next day)
---Hoya's POV---
"Feel better today?" I said as Hani sat down beside me. "Yep! We're okay already!" She beamed happily. I felt happy and disappointed at the same time.. But what matters is that she's happy.. "Hoya -shi.. I've signed you up to take part of the singing competition on behalf of the school." The teacher said as she entered the room. "Wae?! Why me?! Hani sings better!" I protested. "Don't worry, Hani -shi, you're involve too, as the female participant. The both of you have to come up with a new written song and sing it on the competition day next month, 28 March." My birthday? I looked at Hani who was also looking at me and we laughed. 
 
---Hani's POV---
Seems like I don't want to be stressed out for composing a song anymore since I've written one yesterday. "Hani ahhhhh.. What kind of song should I sing? Fast or slow? Oh. My. God. This is tough!" I laghed as I watched him struggling to write some lyrics down on the paper."Oppa! I'm going back first! Enjoy writing!" I laughed and went back to my dorm. After I'm done washing up and everything, I settle down on my study table, placed my notebook on the table and started writing a song for Howonie oppa.
 

She said that she no longer believes in true love
The safety I can offer has all been used up
Former loneliness have already changed into restlessness
I want to see through it, but I can’t let go of dependence

"hmm hmm hmm hmm" I was humming as I wrote down the lyrics when I recieved a text message. 

From: Evil villian!!!!!

Hey Hani! You know what? I've been selected to be the main charactor for the musical!! :D

To: Evil villian!!!!!

Good for you. (:

Why must she tell me this?! I've always been wanting to be in the musical.. But at least I can represent the school for this competiton. I smiled and return back to work.

Seeing her lower her head, I barely took her hand and walk
Don’t be scared, as long as we’re together, we can overcome the darkness
Her eyes says that she’s so charming, so mysterious
Her weaknesses, can only be seen by me

We are all scared of pain, but would really like to hold hands
2 hearts hidden in the back, they dare not make any promises
Don’t want to be sad again, throw away the memories and start all over again
Let me forever hold your hand, so give me your hand

She said that she no longer believes in true love
The safety I can offer has all been used up
Former loneliness have already changed into restlessness
I want to see through it, but I can’t let go of dependence

Watching me lower my head, she said she would leave with me
So afraid, let her overcome the torment of heart broken and pain once more
My eyes say, whether it’s smiles or tears, ill look after both
She’s my one and only

We are all scared of pain, but would really like to hold hands
2 hearts hidden in the back, they dare not make any promises
Don’t want to be sad again, throw away the memories and start all over again
Let me forever hold your hand, so give me your hand

We are all scared of pain, but would really like to hold hands
2 hearts hidden in the back, they dare not make any promises
Don’t want to be sad again, throw away the memories and start all over again
Let me forever hold your hand, so give me your hand

Let me forever hold your hand, so give me your hand.

"Oppa, this is my birthday present for you!" I smiled proudly looking at my work.


 

 

 

Hello people! 

I've been itching to update! So here it is!

Anyway, songs are not written by me (translated from some chinese songs I like!)

And, thank you guys alot for reading and commenting. Please make me happier but commenting more! :X

Many loves, 

Inspiritsoul