The Performance Day

The Promise

---Hani's POV---

Finally it's the performance day! I put on a short fitting black dress that wraps my curves nicely, put on some make up and tidy up my hair. I look into the mirror, took a deep breath and smiled. "Jang Hani, here we go~" I told myself in the mirror. I hurried down and had my breakfast. Dongwoo oppa and Minah Unni has already left without me I guess.. I put on my hot pink pumps and got out of the house. "Jang Hani! You look perfect!" Hyemi said as she came running towards me. "You too, Hyemi!" She was in a pastel pink dress showing off her long slim legs. "Come on, my brother's waiting in the car!" She said as she pulled me into the car. 

"Anyeong~" Woohyun oppa turned and winked at me. "Hi oppa! Long time no see! How are you?" He went abroad to study with Dongwoo Oppa about 5 years ago. "Good! You look gorgeous today!" I blushed and thank him. "You didn't even praise me!" Hyemi yelled at her brother and pouted. When we reached the school, we hurried to the school hall and got ready as we were the first to perform. I was so nervous that my hands started trembling and my legs went a little weak. 

We quickly got our seats behind the curtains and got ready. "Alright! Performance time! Let's welcome Jang Hani-shi and Nam Hyemi-shi!" We heard a very loud applause and the curtains opened. Hyemi nodded at me and started playing the guitar.

saranghanda mianhada
geurae deoneun andoe gesseo
nan dagagal jagyeog jocha eobseo
nal sarang haji ma

naegen maeumeul nae
eojul yeoyudo eobseo
maeireul himgyeobge salgo
haruga beogeowo ulgo

 

o nan.. nege jul su itneunge eobseo missing you
ttatteutan maldo motae I missing you
gamhi baral sudo eobseo I missing you
ireoke mireonae

naegen gajingeon simjangppun motnan nomira

 

chamgo isseo apeujiman
naegen nunmuldo sachiya
neol barabol jagyeog jocha eobseo
nal baraboji ma

ara neo itneun geugose nae mami isseo
sumgyeori daheul georie
eonjena gateun jarie

 

o nan.. nege jul su itneunge eobseo missing you 
ttatteutan maldo motae I missing you
gamhi baral sudo eobseo I missing you
ireoke mireonae

 

sesang nuguboda neoreul
saranghagie chama deo

 

o nan.. ni son jabajul suga eobseo missing you
nunmulman angil kkabwa I missing you
hamkke hajal suga eobseo I missing you
himgyeobge doraseo

naegen gajingeon simjangppun motnan nomira

 

Hyemi and I stood up and bowed at the audience as they clapped loudly. I spotted Dongwoo oppa giving me 2 thumbs up in the audience. Woohyun oppa was throwing hearts at Hyemi and I heard her giggling. I smiled widely and bowed together with Hyemi again and left the stage when the curtain closes. "Finally! I was so nervous! it was daebak Hani ah!" Hyemi squealed. We went back to sit with the rest of the students in the audience seats. Performance after performance, finally it's Eunah and Ra-in's turn. They danced together like as though they were mirror image of each other, very synchronised! We clapped very loudly when they finished. "Hyemi, I'm going to the toilet for a while." I whispered to her. "Do you need me to accompany you?" "Ani, I'll be right back." And I hurried off.

 

(Flashback)

 

"Hani-ah, can you do oppa a favour?" Dongwoo oppa poked his head into my room at the door. "Yea, sure. What is it?" He sat down at the corner of my bed and look at me. "The school principal invited me to be a special guest for your school performance." "Daebak! That's good news oppa!" "Can you be my partner?" "N-no!" "Wae?!" "I'm scared oppa, we don't have much time left to practice! You can go look for Minah unni, she's better than me." He glared at me "No way I'm gonna ask her. Please Hani?" He shook me like a rag doll until I finally agreed. He kissed my forehead and pulled me into his room to practice.

 

(End of flashback)

 

"Oppa, I'm nervous!" I said as I squeezed Dongwoo oppa's hands. "Don't be, I'm here." He winked. "Alright! Let's welcome the performance of our special guest! Jang Dongwoo-shi!" The curtains opens and Dongwoo oppa walked into the stage.

 

 

---Minah's POV---

Oppa? Why is he the special guest?

 

I never thought that I'd fall in love, love, love, love
But it grew from a simple crush, crush, crus
h, crush
Being without you girl, I was all messed up, up, up, up
When you walked out, said that you'd had enough-nough-nough-nough

 

Been a fool, girl I know
Didn't expect this is how things would go

Maybe in time, you'll change your mind

Now looking back i wish i could rewind

 

Because i can't sleep til you're next to me

No i can't live without you no more

Oh i stay up til you're next to me

Til this house feels like it did before

Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah

Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah

 

Remember telling my boys that I'd never fall in love, love, love, love

You used to think I'd never find a girl I could trust, trust, trust, trust

And then you walked into my life and it was all about us, us, us, us

But now I'm sitting here thinking I messed the whole thing up, up, up, up

 

Why is Hani walking onto the stage? What the hell?

 

Been a fool (fool), girl I know (know)

Didn't expect this is how things would go

Maybe in time (time), you'll change your mind (mind)

Now looking back i wish i could rewind

 

Because i can't sleep til you're next to me

No i can't live without you no more (without you no more)

Oh i stay up til you're next to me (to me)

Til this house feels like it did before (Because it)

Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah

Feels like insomnia ah ah (Ah), Feels like insomnia ah ah

 

Ah, i just can't go to sleep
Cause it feels like I've fallen for you
It's getting way too deep
And i know that it's love because

 

I can't sleep til you're next to me
No i can't live without you no more
(without you no more)
Oh i stay up til you're next to me (to me)
Til this house feels like it did before
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah

 

 

 

*Red- Hani & Dongwoo
Green- Dongwoo
Purple- Hani*

 

 

 

They held hands and bowed towards the audience. All the girls were screaming for oppa. "Wow, the siblings sang so well and they looked gorgeous! Good genes they have!" I heard some girls gossiping. What the hell, they're performing together and they didn't ask me? I walked backstage angrily to prepare for my performance.

 

 

---Hoya's POV---

Hani came back to take her seat beside her friend Hyemi, which is infront of me. She's so beautiful today, and her voice is awesome.. "Ya! Why didn't you tell me that you're performing with Dongwoo oppa?!" Hyemi asked. "Mianhe, he asked me to keep it as a secret." "It's awesome!!!! But it seemed like your unni is angry.." Just then Minah sang. What the hell? She's singing the exact same song as Hani! I thought she's singing another song? What is she trying to do? Students around all gasped and mumbling stuffs to one another. "I thought she's singing another song?" one said. "Is she trying to compete with her sister?" another said. "But I thought we have to sing the song that we submited to the teacher so that nobody chose the same song to perform? Look at teacher, she's pissed.. Minah's gonna get into trouble.." Oh well, who cares about her, I should go prepare for my performance too.

As I went backstage to get ready, I bumped into Woohyun Hyung. "Hey bro, long time no see!" "Don't tell Hani I'm Howon, I wanna see how long he takes to recognise me." He nodded and walked off laughing. I went onto the stage and danced to I chose this song especially for her, my special girl, Jang Hani. I winked at her while I dance and I guess she noticed and blushed.

 

---Minah's POV---

"Jang Minah, come into my office right now." The teacher said as I was going back to my seat. I'm going to be in trouble..... I followed her and she asked me to sit down sternly. "Jang Minah, don't you know that you cannot change the song that you're going to sing without informing me?" "I nodded. "Then why don't you inform me?" She demanded. "Because I really want to sing that song, and I know that if I tell you, you will object to it.." "Ok.. But you broke the school rules, so you have to stay back today for detention, araso?" I nodded and went out of the room cursing her. Who goes on detention on a school event? Argh... Jang Hani, it's all your fault..

 

---Hyemi's POV---

There he is! Kim Myungsoo! It's his turn!

Only you 
niga anim nal gochil su eobseo
Nandasi useul su ga eobseo
It's only you my baby it's only you

Why is he so attractive.. He even knew how to play the guitar just like me!!! Omg, his dimples! How I hope he'll notice me.. And after his performance was Woohyun oppa! I was swaying my hands as he sang. My oppa's daebak!!!!! "Thank you Nam Woohyun-shi for your special performance.. I'll like to introduce our school's young master, Kim Sungkyu-shi! He just came back from overseas and will be studying here too. Please give him a warm round of applause!" "Wow, he's so handsome although his eyes are small, don't you think?" i turned to Hani as I nudged her. She froze in her seat looking at him on the stage. "Ya, what's wrong? You in love?" I joked. "Ani- .." "Alright! The performance has come to the end, please go down to the cafeteria for your refreshments! There will also be phototaking booths downstairs, feel free to get your photos taken there. Have a great day!" The teacher said and everyone started moving downstairs.

 

---Hani's POV---

Isn't that Sungkyu? Isn't that my prince? He's back? I need to go look for him and ask him why he didn't say goodbye before he left! I was about to go up to him when Dongwoo oppa cling his arm around my shoulder. "Let's go take photos Hani ah." It's ok, since he's studying here, I guess I'll have chances.. 

"Alright! Smile!" The photographer said as I posed with Dongwoo oppa. We also took photos with Woohyun oppa, Hyemi, Ra-In and Eunah. "Hey Hani, can I take a picture with you?" Hoya said. "Ho-!" Woohyun oppa covered Dongwoo oppa's mouth and whispered something to him and they smiled. "Sure~" He placed his arm on my shoulder and we took photos. His scent.. So familiar..

(Flashback)

"It's ok, I'll always be here for you." Howonie oppa said as he hugged me. I cried leaning on his chest as Minah unni got me into trouble again. His scent gave me a sense of security which comforts me alot..

(Eng of flashback)

It's the same scent.. Howonie oppa's scent.. I looked up at him, yes, he looked like Howonie oppa, he had his features.. "Ho.." I wanted to call him but then.. If he was Howonie oppa, he would have recognised me and Dongwoo oppa isn't it? I guess he's not Howonie oppa..