She forgot our promise

The Promise

---Hyemi's POV---

Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? Naega neol geokjeonghae, eo? Naege neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge~ I reached over to my phone and opened the text message.

Anyeong! What are you doing? ^^

-L

Anyeong! ^-^ Nothing much, just lying on the bed. :D You?

-Hyemi

Missing you~ Haha! I'll see you tomorrow in school! Bye! xD

-L

Oh my god.. Did he just said he missed me?! I rolled over the bed giggling to myself like some mad girl and thinking of how to reply. "Aish.. How should I reply him? Me too? Nonono..." 

Oh! Haha! See you~ Bye! :D

-Hyemi

Ah.. I must have looked dumb. I covered the pillow over my head and screamed. Suddenly a furball jumped on my tummy. "Ya! Timmy! It's rude for a guy to jump on a girl you know!" I reprimanded my dog then hugged him tightly. "Timmy! He said he's missing me!" He struggled but I hugged him tighter. 

 

---L's POV---

Should I? Should I not? Should I? Yes, I should. What should I say?

Anyeong! What are you doing? ^^

-L

"Please reply me, please reply me!" I stared at my phone after I pressed send. Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? Naega neol geokjeonghae, eo? Naege neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge~ I quickly opened the text message and smiled as I read.

Anyeong! ^-^ Nothing much, just lying on the bed. :D You?

-Hyemi

Missing you~ Haha! I'll see you tomorrow in school! Bye! xD

-L

Oh my god.. Did I just said that?! I covered my face with my bolster as I blushed. "Why is she taking so long to reply?" I asked my dog, Lady. She wagged her tail and climbed up my bed and lay down beside me. Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? Naega neol geokjeonghae, eo? Naege neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge~ 

Oh! Haha! See you~ Bye! :D

-Hyemi

'Oh!' Thats her response? Does she think that I'm just joking with her? "Lady, ottokhae?!" I hugged her and rolled over my bed. 

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

"Minah?" I knocked on the door. "Come in~" Her voice seemed to be trembling. I went in and saw her hugging her knees sitting on the floor at one corner of the room. "Ya, why are you crying?" I went up to her and cupped her face. "I miss my family.. But they hates me now.." She cried and hugged me. "It's ok Minah ah, you still have me. I'll protect you, I promised you, didn't I?" I her hair. "You did?" She sobbed. "Y-you don't remember?" How can she not remember? "A-ani, I do remember. Oppa.." She hugged me tightly and cried. After she's done crying, I tucked her into bed and went into my room. 

She didn't really recognise me when we first met after 10 years.. She didn't keep the pendant I gave her safely.. She forgot about our promise.. "Minah ah.. Are you still the Minah I knew from before?" I plopped down onto the bed. Why does that Hani's pathetic face keep popping in my mind? Why does that teary eyes of hers reminds me of the Minah 10 years ago? "How stupid can I be? They're sisters! Of course they're alike!" I face palmed. But why is the pendant with her? Why Minah do not resemble the Minah I knew from 10 years ago? My headache is back again, that throbbing pain I couldn't get rid of for so many years. I clenched my jaw in pain and reached out to my bedside table. I popped panadols into my mouth and drank some water. 

 

---Hani's POV---

"Must you really go?" I took out the shirt that Dongwoo oppa just packed in his luggage. "My holidays are ending, I have to go back. Mianhae~" He grinned. He placed another shirt in and I took it out. "But I'll miss you.." I pout and took out another shirt that he put in. "Ya! Jung Hani! You're taking out whatever I put into my luggage!" He chuckled. "That's the point, oppa!" I laughed with him. "Hani ah, I'll be back in 2 months!" He pulled me into a hug. "Araso araso, bring me presents!" I said as I broke the hug. "I'll do the packing, you're so messy, I don't think everything can fit in if you packed!" I laughed and pushed him away. "You're the best sister!" He ruffled my hair and went to bring other stuff from his desk. " I know!" I smirked at him and continue packing. 

"Mianhae!" Oppa said as he accidentally dropped a photo album on my lap. "It's ok!" I said and I opened the photo album. "Oppa, I miss those times." i said as I brushed my fingers across the photos. There were my parents, Dongwoo oppa and I smiling happily. Then there was a picture of me crying and Dongwoo oppa at the back eating 2 icecreams at the same time (one of it is mine of course). We laughed as we looked through the rest of the photos that included Howon oppa and twins oppa. Then there was a photo of Dongwoo oppa between me and Minah unni. He was sulking while we were smiling happily. "Oppa, why did you not like Minah unni since we were young?" I asked. "She hurt you, and I don't like anyone hurting you." He said as he glared at the photo. "She was forced out of our home because of me.." I said as I brushed my finger across her face. "Ani, it's not you. It's her. She's the one who caused all these." He took the album away and placed it in his luggage. "Come! Let's go have some icecream! 1 for you and 2 for me!" He laughed. "Who reaches downstairs last will pay!" He shouted as he ran downstairs. "Ya! You cheated!" I screamed as I ran after him. 

---

"Dongwoo ah, take good care of yourself araso?" Umma took a step back after hugging him. "Be careful, study well!" Appa patted on his shoulder. "Aww~" He walked towards me with open arms. I walked into his arms and we hugged tightly. "I'll miss you, Hani ah. Be careful ara?" I nodded. "You too oppa!" He broke the hug and turned to Howon oppa. "Howon ah, help me take care of Hani, ok?" "Sure thing hyung!" They nodded to each other. "Hyung! (Hyung!) Take good care of yourself! (Take good care of yourself!)" 

 

---Woohyun's POV---

"Bye oppa!" Hyemi waved at me. "YA! ARE YOU SO HAPPY THAT YOUR OPPA'S LEAVING?!" She nodded and stuck out her tongue.  "Aish!" I messed up my hair when I saw Hani and Dongwoo hyung hugging. "I'll miss you, oppa!" She suddenly hugged me. "Ya! Thats so much better!" I chuckled. Appa and umma told me to take care and we hugged for a little while before I went to find Dongwoo hyung. "Hyung! Let's go!" I said. I bowed to his parents and we started walking towards the departure hall. I turned back and looked at Hyemi waving at me. "What's wrong?" Dongwoo hyung asked. "Ani~ I'm just worried for her." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Looks like I'm not the only one." Dongwoo hyung patted my shoulder. Hyemi seemed to be more radiant recently.. Is she in love?! That guy better not hurt her, if not I'll beat the hell out of him when I'm back!

 


Yes people! I'm back even though I said that I'll update on weekends. :D

PLease continue commenting alright! (;

Alright, byebye people! <3

Inspiritsoul