I won't let you go ever again

The Promise

---Hani's POV---

"Thanks oppa~" I beamed when Hoya came back with 2 ice cream cones. I reached out for the vanilla cone but he handed me the chocolate cone, and I frowned. "Araso araso! Wipe that frown off your face, you look ugly like that!" He laughed and switched with me. "Thank you, Hani ah." Hoya said as he wiped off the stains around my mouth. "Wae?" I blinked. "For that song. I thought you forgot about my birthday." He laughed and scratched the back of his head. "ME? FORGOT?! YA! WHAT'S GOING ON INSIDE THERE?!" I pointed at Hoya's temple and he shrugged. Just then his phone rang, so he stood up and answered. "Yes, I'll be right there." He hung up the call and turned to me. "Hani ah, Sungyeol just threw a baseball into someone's window and got into some trouble. I'll have to go help him, are you okay going back on your own?" I nodded and stood up. "Anyeong~" I hugged him tightly. "Be careful, oh?" He smiled and hugged back.

While I was on the way home, I recieved a call from Hyemi. "Hani ah, are you free?" Her voice slightly raised. I can literally imagined her doing aegyo in front of me. "Yes, my dear. What's up?" I answered. "MALL! IN 30 MINUTES! THANK YOU! SARANGHAE!" She yelled and hung up the call. "Aish, jincha.." I stared at my phone for a while and walked up to the bus stop. "Hani!" I turned around when someone tapped me from behind. "YA! WHY DID YOU YELL OVER THE PHONE?! I DIDN'T EVEN SAY BYE! YOU THIS!" I wrapped my arm over her neck. "AH AH AH AH! Mianhae!" She stuck out her tongue and pushed me away. "Saranghae!" She hugged me and I smiled. "KAJA!" She pulled my into the mall. "Where are we going?" I asked as I followed behind her. "Watch shop, it's our anniversary soon! I want to get Myung oppa a watch!" She said dreamily. We spent a few hours in the ONE shop searching for her so called "perfect" watch. "Done paying?" I was slumped on a chair. She nodded happily and pulled me up. "Movie? My treat!" She beamed. "But-" "This movie just came out recently, heard that it's quite nice! Let's watch this." She pulled me to the ticketing counter before I could complete my sentence.

It was already dark outside when we finished the movie. "Oppa!" Hyemi's eyes lid up when she answered the call. "Okay! I'll wait for you!" She hung up the call and looked at me apologetically. "Let me guess, L's coming to fetch you. And your bestfriend is going back home alone?" I smirked. "Ayeeeeeeee! You know I love you!" She hugged me tightly. "Araso araso, stay here oh? Don't go anywhere, don't talk to strangers!" I broke the hug and waved to her before leaving. "WAIT!" I ran to the bus stop, but the bus left. "Aish.. It's the last bus already!" I messed up my head when I saw the schedule on the board. "I should have brought out a thicker jacket. It's so cold.." I rubbed my hands together as I walked towards home. "Why isn't there anyone at all?" I looked around the neighbourhood. It was like a deserted road, there weren't even any animals around. Just then I heard footsteps from behind me. I turned to look but there wasn't anyone. I shrugged and carried on walking. But I heard footsteps again so I turned to look and saw a man wearing a cap stopped a distance away from me. I quickly continued walking without turning back, fastening my pace. I interlaced my fingers together and started praying for the man to go away soon but his footsteps can still be heard. I jumped when my phone rang. "O-oppa.." I whispered. "Hani ah! What happen? Where are you?!" Howonie oppa said. "On.. the way back.. There's a man following me.. Oppa.." I replied, still trembling. "I'll be there, don't be scared."

 

---Hoya's POV---

"O-oppa.." Hani sounded like she's crying. "Hani ah! What happen? Where are you?!" Howonie oppa said. I said. "On.. the way back.. There's a man following me.. Oppa.." She replied. "I'll be there, don't be scared." I quickly put on my shoes and ran out of the house as soon as I hung up the call. "I shouldn't have left you to go back on your own! Aish!" I messed up my hair as I ran. "Please be okay, please be okay!" I prayed as I ran. "JANG HANI!" I shouted when I saw her from a far. I quickly ran to her and she hugged me tightly. "Howonie oppa! I'm so scared!" She sobbed into my chest. "I'm here now, aren't I?" I panted heavily. I looked up at the man, he hurriedly ran into some dark alley. "Let's go home.." I said as I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and led her back home. "Ya, why are you still out so late at night?" I nagged. "I accompanied Hyemi to get something, and we watched a movie." She replied, looking up at me then at my shirt.

"Thank you, oppa." She looked down at her fingers when we reached outside her house. "Hmm?" I looked at her and tidied up her hair. "I love you oppa!" She hugged me tightly suddenly. "Ya, why are you suddenly being like that?" I laughed but hugged her back. "You even wear your shirt inside out!" She cried. I don't know whether she's laughing or crying, so I cupped her cheeks and looked at her face. She's crying. "Ya, don't cry! You look so ugly when you cry!" I laughed and wiped off her tears. "I'm so touched." She sobbed and wiped off a tear with my sleeve. I laughed and kissed her forehead. "Alright, go in now, it's cold out here." I said as I pushed her towards the door. "If it's cold then why only wear a t-shirt? Pabo oppa." She removed her jacket and scarf and placed it over me. "Thank you. Now go in!" I ruffled her hair. "Wait oppa." She leaned her cheek towards me and pointed at her cheek. "BOBO~" She smiled. I leaned towards her cheek but when I was about to kiss her cheek, she turned her face and I ended up kissing her lips. "Bye oppa! Be careful!" She shouted and quickly went inside her house.

I walked back home with my fingers on my lips the entire time. "Ya, hyung! What happened? Why did you rush out like that? Umma was sooooooo worried don't you- HYUNG! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO PUT ON YOUR CLOTHES PROPERLY?!" Sungyeol rolled over the floor laughing (literally). "Hyung, why is that thing rolling over the floor laughing?" Sungjong came out from the kitchen and pointed at Sungyeol. "YA! I'M 'THAT THING'?! YOU PUNK!" Sungyeol grabbed Sungjong's ankle and they started wrestling. I slumped myself on the sofa as I watched them. "Pinch me." I said when they were tired from wrestling. "HUH?" The both of them said at the same time. "I said pinch me." I replied. "I'll be most happy to do that hyung!" Sungyeol replied and reached over to me when Sungjong pulled him back. "IT'S A TRAP!" He shouted. "Why are you asking us to pinch you?" Sungjong raised a brow. "I want to see whether I'm dreaming or not.." I replied, looking dazed. Sungyeol timidly hid behind Sungjong while reaching out and pinched hard on my cheeks. "OUCH!" I shouted and rubbed the spot where he pinched. "I'M NOT DREAMING!" I stood up and hugged Sungjong. Sungyeol was a few steps behind Sungjong and stared at me in disbelief. "Come! Siblings hug!" I shouted and motioned for Sungyeol to come over. He wearily walked over and hugged them both and we ended up jumping around.

"I'm not dreaming!" I laughed as I walked up the stairs. "What's wrong with him?" I heard Sungyeol ask. "I'M IN LOVEEEEEEEEE~" I turned back and shouted before going back into the room. "She kissed me!" I threw myself on the bed and kicked my legs in the air.

 

 

(A few days later)

"YA! Put me down!" Hani shouted as I scooped her up in my arms. "Aish, shut up will you!?" I shouted back and continued walking down the streets. "This is so embarrassing! Put me down!" Hani wriggled and hit my back with her fists. "It's not embarrassing until you started screaming and wriggling like a worm!" I argued. Feeling embarrassed when more people started staring at us, Hani pressed her face towards my chest. "Ottoke? I'm so embarrassed." And I just laughed. "Excuse me, can I have an ice pack?" I asked as I entered the main office. The lady there handed me an ice pack and I thanked her before putting Hani down on the sofa. I knelt down in front of her, removed her ice skates and hold the ice pack against her ankle. "Thank you oppa." She said as she watched me quietly. "Does it hurt a lot?" I looked up at her and she shook her head. "I can do it myself.." She tried to take the ice pack from me but I pushed her hand away. "I'll do it, you'll only make it worst." I smirked. "YA LEE HOWON! IM NOT THAT DUMB OKAY!" Hani shouted. "Says the one that sprains her ankle in the ice ring!" I rebutted. "I fell because you let go of my hands!" "You told me to let go!" "Oh yea, I did." She pouted. I got up and sat down beside her before pulling her into my arms. "I won't let you go ever again. I won't let you go even if you asked me too. Pabo Hani." I said. 

 

 

 


Hihi!

Just another short update!
Thank you to subscribers and new subscribers for reading! <3
Please support my new fanfic!! :D

Manyloves,
Inspiritsoul