Let's just stay like that for a little while

The Promise

---Hani's POV---

Finally, I was discharged from the hospital after one whole boring week. But I still have 3 more days to rest before I have to go back to school. Minah unni have also moved in together with us after our parents forgave her. Dongwoo oppa's relationship with her have also improved a lot.

"Anyeonghaseyo!" I looked over my shoulder and saw umma letting Howonie oppa into the house. "YA, why are you coming to my house every day!?" I groaned and turned my head back to the tv. "YA! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? DON'T YOU WANT TO SEE MY FACE?!" Howonie oppa placed his arm over my neck and pulled me close to his chest. "YA! I CAN'T BREATHE! LET! ME! GO!" I shouted and pounded my fist on his arms. Seeing me trying to gasp for air he let go and I heard umma chuckle behind us. "Why did you bring such a big bag here?" I asked when he took his bag and climbed up the stairs. "Appa, Dongwoo, Minah and I are going to visit grandma and grandpa today. We'll be back next week. You're still recovering so you have to stay at home. I asked Howon to take care of you. How sweet of him to agree!" Umma laughed and went into the kitchen. "He's staying here with me?!" I groaned and plopped myself back onto the sofa. "YA! WHY ARE YOU PUTTING YOUR BAG IN MY ROOM?!" I asked when I saw him walking out of my room. "Then where should I put my bag in then?" He asked as he walked down the stairs and squeezed into the small space above my head. "OF COURSE IT'S........... I don't know! Anywhere but not my room!" I frowned. 

"We'll be leaving now, Howon ah, thanks for taking care of her. Call me if she misbehaves, araso?" Appa patted Howonie oppa's shoulder and left the house with umma following him. "Don't you dare do anything inappropriate to my little sister." Dongwoo warned and left the house with unni. "HAVE FUN! Without me.." I muttered the last sentence softly. Just then my stomach started growling and Howonie oppa turned to look at me. "Hungry?" I pout and nodded. Chuckling, he stood up and headed to the kitchen. I quickly followed behind him and sat at the kitchen counter watching him take stuffs out of the fridge. "What are you going to make?" I asked. "Umm.. Kimchi stew? Is that okay with you?" I nodded happily and he continued with his stuff. 

Since when did oppa grew sooooo tall, so muscular, so.... handsome? I found myself giggling while I stared at him and quickly covered my face when he looked up. "What? Is there something on my face?" He arched one eyebrow. "Ani~" I laughed awkwardly. After we ate, I volunteered to wash the dishes so he went into the living room. "Oppa, I'm done!" I skipped happily into the living room and saw him falling asleep on the sofa. Slowly, I sat down on the empty space and gently leaned him body towards me. Bit by bit, I placed him head on my lap and he continued sleeping. I traced my fingers on his thick brows, to the bridge of his nose and slowly traced down to his lips. Softly, I placed my lips on his and quickly pulled away. He fidgeted for a little bit and I held my breath, worried that even my slightest movement will wake him up. Soon enough, I also drifted off to sleep. 

 

---Hoya's POV---

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt something dropped onto my stomach. It looks like a hand.. My eyes followed the hand and saw Hani nodding off in her sleep. "Keopta.." I chuckled softly. How did I ended up sleeping on her lap? 

(Flashback)

I felt something soft on my lips and I slightly opened my eyes and saw Hani pulling away from me. Staring at me with her huge eyes and I fell back asleep.

(End of flashback)

Is it a dream? Or is it real? Please tell me that it's not a dream! I removed her hand from my stomach and slowly stood up. "She's going to ache sleeping in this position.." I shook my head and bent down to carry her. I brought her up the stairs and placed her lightly onto her bed and tucked her under her blanket. I walked over to the windows and drew the curtains. "I guess only the both of us will be napping at 11am." I laughed and adjust the temperature of the room. After I'm done, I lied down on the bed next to her and stared at her. She figeted for a little while and slept facing me. Strands of hair was covering her face so I placed them behind her ears. "How I wish I can wake up with you next to me every morning." I said as I traced her jawline with my fingertips. Slowly I drifted off to sleep too.

I was woken up by something vibrating on the bedside table. Hani too, was waken by it. Then I realised.. We were hugging each other while we slept! Hani's face was against my chest and mr arms were around her shoulder and waist. "YA! WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED YOU ERT!" She shouted but didn't push me away. "I carried you back here to sleep and I fell asleep beside you! I didn't know we will end up like that!" I removed me hand from her waist and when I was about to get out of bed, she hugged me tightly, not letting go at all. "Let's just stay like that for a little while." She said as she snuggled closer. I pinched myself on the cheek and realised that I wasn't dreaming. Happily, I placed my arms around her small waist and pulled her closer. "I love you, Hani ah.." I finally said it. "I've waited a week for this sentence, pabo oppa." I couldn't see her face but I could guess that she must be pouting right now. "Is that why you've been so mean to me when I came to your house for the past few days?" She looked up at me and nodded shyly. "Mianhae.. I love you." I chuckled and smoothen her hair. "Nado oppa, I love you too oppa." "I've waited all my life for this sentence, pabo Hani."

 

---Hani's POV---

(3 days later)

I woke up much earlier than usual and went into the kitchen trying to prepare the ingredients to make surprise breakfast for Howonie oppa. Honestly, I've never cooked a proper meal without any help before so I don't even know whether the breakfast will turn out like food. "Hwaiting!" I cheered on my own and put on the apron. I started coughing when I poured the flour too quickly into the bowl. "Aish.. Why is cooking so hard?" I frowned and placed eggs, kimchi and water into the bowl. After I was done mixing all the ingredients, I started making Kimchi pancake.

"Wow! Is our dearest Jung Hani cooking?!" I was so focused on it that I didn't realised that Howon oppa was right behind me. "Ya! When did y-" I turned to look at him but he hugged me tightly from the back. "Just came." He laughed and sat down at the kitchen counter. I quickly put the pancakes that are done on the plate and brought over to him. "SURPRISE!" I beamed and gave him the chopsticks. "Thank you for making me breakfast." He smiled and wiped my face with a tissue. "Your face is full of flour!" He laughed. "You can eat now~" I sang and waited for him to start but he just sat there looking at the plate of pancakes. "Why aren't you eating?" I frowned. "Do I really have to eat these black stuff?" He said, poking his chopsticks at the pancake. "But these are the not so black ones... Nevermind, I'll eat them then... You can have your breakfast in school." I forced a smile and was about to take the plate away when he gripped my wrist. "I'd rather eat these!" He said and started gobbling down the pancakes. "H-How is it?" I asked after he finish the whole plate of pancakes. "It's delicious!" "Do you want some more?" I beamed at him. "No! I mean.. it's okay! I'll go get ready for school!" He said and quickly went up the stairs. "Is it really delicious?" I placed a piece of the pancake in my mouth and quickly puke it out. "It's so salty, yuck! Pabo.. Pabo oppa!" I shouted. I quickly packed up everything and went to get ready for school. 

"Are you sure you're okay to go to school?" Howon oppa asked as we left the house. "For the 20th time, yes, I am fit enough to go to school!" I groaned. "Call me immediately if there's any pain, araso?" He said and held my hand. "A-araso." I squeezed his hand. 


 

Hello everyone!

I've just ended my exams and here is a short update! I'll try to update again soon! Please leave some comments for me alright?
I'm so happy that even when I'm gone, there are still new subscribers and comments! Thank you all so so so so much! I love you guys! ^-^

Many loves,
Inspiritsoul