The truth

The Promise

---Minah's POV---

"Jung Hani -shi. What a coincidence!" I turned around and saw a girl standing infront of Hani. It's been so long since I saw my little sister.. "Hello." She simply replied and turn away. "Wow, that's nice of you!" The girl said sarcarstically and Hani ignored her. "I wonder why Gyu would fall in love with someone like you. You aren't that pretty, not that clever, not as rich as me, why will he like you in the first place? Is it just a fling?!" She laughed and Hani glared at her angrily. "What's worst? You hang out with idiotic people who have weird names like L, Hyemi and that weirdest guy, Hoya." She laughed again. Why is she saying such things to Hani?! Just then Hani slapped her face. This was the first time I've ever saw Hani being so angry.. "DO. NOT. INSULT. MY. FRIENDS." She was about to turn and walk away when that girl gripped her wrist tightly and slapped her cheek. I gasped. The girl suddenly started to whimper and carress her cheek when Sungkyu was walking towards them. "Why did you do this? I swear Gyu and I are just friends.." She started crying. Hani turned around and saw Sungkyu glaring at her. "I knew it." She scoffed. "Why Hani? Why can't you trust me?" He gripped her wrist tightly. "Bwoh?" She laughed. "Why don't YOU trust me? It's over, Kim Sungkyu. Let's break up." She swung his hand off and ran away. That ..

I was about to follow Hani but she just disappeared into thin air so quickly. I took up my phone and realised that I accidentally recorded their conversation. Oh yea! And that video! I can send both the recording and video to that dumb Sungkyu so he knows that he's misunderstanding Hani. I've hurt Hani way too much.. This is the only thing I can do to help her..

(Flashback)

Joon oppa called and asked me to bring his textbook to school. I pulled down my cap as I entered the school premises as I was scared to meet Sungkyu or even Hani.. After some time, I finally realised that I was in the wrong for everything. What have she done to me that I have to hurt her like this? I sighed and when I passed by the classroom, I saw a girl asking Hani to meet Sungkyu at the sports storeroom. Why do I have such a bad feeling about this.. I hid when Hani came out from the classroom and I entered quickly and secretly started videoing. "Where did you ask Jung Hani to go to?" "Uh.. Sungkyu -shi asked me to ask her to meet him at the sports storeroom.." She's avoiding my eye contact.. She must be lying.. "Are you sure?!" I grabbed her by the collar. "YA! You better tell me the truth! Or else.."  I glared at her. "Hara -shi told me to tell her this. I don't know why either. I'm so sorry.. Let me go please.." I removed my hand from her and stopped the video. "Should I follow her? But what if she sees me.. Oh! Joon oppa!" I decided not to follow her and quickly went to look for Joon oppa.

(End of flashback)

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

"I wonder why Gyu would fall in love with someone like you. You aren't that pretty, not that clever, not as rich as me, why will he like you in the first place? Is it just a fling?! What's worst? You hang out with idiotic people who have weird names like L, Hyemi and that weirdest guy, Hoya." It's Hara's voice and I heard a slap. "DO. NOT. INSULT. MY. FRIENDS." Then I heard another slap. Hara then started to whimper. "Why did you do this? I swear Gyu and I are just friends.." "I knew it." Hani said. "Why Hani? Why can't you trust me?" That's me.. "Bwoh?" she laughed. "Why don't YOU trust me? It's over, Kim Sungkyu. Let's break up." And the message ended. Just then I recieved another message. I opened it up and realised that it was a video. I plugged in my earpiece and started playing the video. "Where did you ask Jung Hani to go to?" The person videoing Jiae sounds like Minah.. "Uh.. Sungkyu -shi asked me to ask her to meet her at the sports storeroom.." Since when did I tell Hani to meet me? "Are you sure?!" Minah grabbed Jiae by the collar. "YA! You better tell me the truth! Or else.." Minah threatened. "Hara -shi told me to tell her this. I don't know why either. I'm so sorry.. Let me go please.." Minah removed her hand and the video stopped. Hara.. Why are you doing this?! I misunderstood Hani so much, I'm such a jerk..

"Hara, do not contact me anymore. Goodbye." I said as we alighted from the cab. "What's wrong Gyu?!" Her eyes started to get watery. "I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore." I swept her hands off my arm and turned to walk away but she hugged me from the back tightly. "Why?! Is it because of Hani?! Can't you see that she don't even trust you? I'm sure she don't even love you!" I pushed her away and glared at her. "Lies lies lies! When are you going to stop lying?! I knew about everything Hara, I knew everything.." I walked off. "I DID ALL THESE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. KIM SUNGKYU!" She shouted but I ignored her and continued walking. "Please answer the call.. Jebal.." I've been calling Hani since I left Hara but she's not picking up at all.. Just then she sent me a text message.

From: Hani<3
I've made it clear enough, it's over. Lets just stay as friends, it might be better this way.

To: Hani<3
Jebal.. I know it's my fault for not trusting you. I need to talk to you, can I meet you? Jebal..

From: Hani<3
Araso, I will meet you outside my place.

To: Hani<3

I will be there in 5.


 

Hello!

Do you all not like my previous update? Why aren't there any comments at all! ):
This made me so sadddddddd. 
Anyway! New update! Finally Sungkyu found out what happened!
Please leave some comments this time, okay? Please? :D

Many loves,
Inspiritsoul