Myungmi couple~

The Promise

---L's POV---

"Myungsoo oppa!" A group of girls started screaming as I entered the hallway. "You're so handsome Myungsoo oppa!" And they started shoving me letters and presents. "Only my girlfriend can call me Myungsoo. And thanks for your presents and letters but I'm attached." I calmly said and left before I could hear those girls crying and whining. I was walking out of the school when I saw a small figure being stopped by a male student from the neighbouring school. "That's Hyemi.." I walked closer towards them and the guy started talking. "Anyeong, I'm Gikwang from Cube High. Umm, I've been noticing you since the previous neighbouring school event. Will you go on a date with me?" She looked up at him with her wide eyes then pulled out her ear piece. "I'm sorry, what did you say just now? I couldn't hear-" I fung my arm over her shoulder before she finished her sentence. "Myungsoo oppa, I thought you're ending late today?" She asked. "I skipped it, it's too boring.. So I'm here to send my GIRLFRIEND home!" I smirked at the guy. "Oh.." She turned to that guy and smiled. "And what were you saying earlier?" I glared at the guy. He quickly apologised and walked away. 

"Oppa, I think he's scared of you!" She chuckled. "Pabo! He asked you out on a date." She laughed and looked at me. "JINCHA?! Aish! I should have said yes! He looks cute!" She pouted. "YA! NAM HYEMI! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! YOU HAVE SUCH A PERFECT BOYFRIEND AND YOU WANT TO DATE SOME OTHER GUY?!" I looked at her angrily. She placed her hands on my cheeks and squished them, pulling my face closer to hers. I thought she was going to kiss me so I closed my eyes. The was no movement from her for a long time so I opened my eyes and she was laughing at my squished face. "JYA! JYOU THISH! LETH ME GOSH!" She chuckled and removed her hand from my cheek. "Aigoooo, our Myungsoo oppa's so cute when he's jealous!" She laughed and walked off. I gripped her wrist and pulled her into my arms. "Don't ever fall for another guy, araso?" She laughed and nodded. I leaned down and planted a kiss on her soft lips. 

"Are you free tonight?" I asked when we reached her house. "Yes, are we going for a date?!" She looked at me happily and I nodded. "I'll come pick you up at 8, see you later!" I kissed her forehead and left.

"WELCOME TO HAUNTED STREET!" A girl dressed in a white long dress shouted as we entered the place. "Oppa, I'm scared.." Hyemi cling onto my arms tightly. That's the main point, Hyemi ah.. I smirked. "I'm here, don't be scared." As we walked along the street, people dressed in different types of ghost attires walked around, trying to scare people, especially girls. As we walked on, there will be screams heard like every minute. Sometimes those screaming sound so funny that we started laughing.

We went to queue at one of the lanes into one of the haunted houses in the street. "Welcome to the doll house. Please do not hit anyone inside. They won't touch you either, so don't worry. Have fun!" The coordinator outside the room said and let us into the room. I held Hyemi's hands and pulled her as close to me as possible. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" A ghost scream right into my ear just when I entered the room. Hyemi jumped when she screamed. "It's okay, I'm here." I pulled her and we continued walking. The ghosts were walking beside us, saying scary stuffs into our ears and glaring at us scarily. Hyemi's hand started trembling and her hands felt super cold. "Hyemi ah, gwenchana?" "Y-Yea.." Suddenly Hyemi screamed. I quickly turned and saw a ghost following behind her closely. "YA! Get away from my girlfriend!" I shouted and the ghost slowly backed away mumbling something like "I'll be back".

When we finally exited the doll house, Hyemi looked like her soul wasn't there anymore. "Hyemi ah, do you want to go home?" She nodded weakly. When I was about to pull her out of the place, she suddenly went weak and kneeled on the floor. "Oppa.. I have no more strength.." She pouted and I chuckled. "Araso, araso. Come, I'll carry you!" I kneeled down in fron of her and she climbed onto my back. "WOW! Thats so sweet of the boyfriend to do that for her. Oppa, carry me!" A girl whined as they walked past us. "Oppa, am I heavy?" She asked when we exited the place. "Ani~ I could carry you all my life." I chuckled. "So greasy.. Just like Woohyunie oppa.." She giggled. Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? Naega neol geokjeonghae, eo? Naege neol kkeut kkaji chaekim jil ge~ She reached into her pocket and opened the text message. 

From: Hani ^^
I broke up with him..


 

Hello everyone!

As requested! I did a mini chapter on Hyemi and Myungsoo, hope you guys like it and please leave some comments.. Jebal.. :(
I'll try to update as soon as I can alright! <3

Many loves, 
Inspiritsoul