Who's making who's life difficult?

The Promise

---Hoya's POV---

"Yoboseyo?" I answered the call. "YA! HYUNG! WHY DID YOU GO BACK TO KOREA WITHOUT ME? (WITHOUT US? *Echoed by Sungjong)" Sungyeol squealed over the phone with his dolphin-like voice. "Mianhe~" I apologised and he keep whining to me about how boring school was for him and as usual, with his twin parroting at the back. "Hey, pass me the phone. Yoboseyo? Howon ah~ How are you?" Umma snatched the phone from them. I miss her so much.. "Umma, I'm fine. How about you?" We continued updating each other and I told umma about how pretty Hani have grown up to be and how sweet her voice was when she sings. Umma and the rest have to go so we ended the call.

(Flashback)

"Alright class, to celebrate our school's 20th anniversary, we'll have a special activity! All of you have a slip of paper in your hands right? I want all of you to write down your wish in 20 years time. After you write it down, keep it inside the bottle that I'll be issueing to you later. Afterwards, I'll bring you all down and bury the bottle in the garden." The teacher said as she passed us the little glass bottles. I looked over at Hani and smiled. I knew what I want 20 years later. I've always wanted the same thing ever since I met Hani. 'I want to marry Jang Hani in 20 years time.' I wrote it down on the little piece of paper and stuffed it into the glass bottle. "Hani, what did you write?" I tried peeking into her paper but she quickly covered it and stuck out her tongue at me. "Not telling you! Annoying Howonie!"

The teacher brought us downstairs and we placed our plastic bottle into the ground and start covering up with soil. I closed my eyes, and wished that this will really happen in 20 years time. Everyone have to return to class but I went to teacher and told her that I need to go to the toilet. I waited after they all left then I tried to dig out Hani's bottle. 'I want everyone to be happy in 20 years time! Appa, Umma, Dongwoo oppa, Howon oppa, Twins oppa and Minah unni!' She made her wish for everyone, she's so kind hearted..

(End of Flashback)

I really wonder how long she'll take to recognize me.. Oh well.. I should start thinking of the performance.. Its next week! Hmm.. I guess I should just dance since everyone that saw me dance said that I'm talented in that. I went to my laptop and started choosing a song for my performance.

 

---Hani's POV---

"Ahh ahh ahh~ Saranghanda~~ Ahh ahh~" I started warming up my voice when Minah unni suddenly barge into my room. "Jang Hani, change your performance song." I wonder why she wants me to change it so I asked. "I want to sing that song. So change it." She rolled her eyes. "But I thought you are singing 'You Belong With Me'?" She's confusing me now.. "Ani, I changed my mind, I wanna sing that song." I have been giving in to her since she was adopted but I don't wanna give in this time since Hyemi is involved. I mean, we have been practising for the past few weeks and we're getting better, we can't change out song last minute! "Unni, I'm sorry, I can't change it." She pushed me by my shoulder "Fine then, we'll be performing the same song. People will see how much better I am than you are, loser~" She went out and slammed my door. 

My knees went weak and I kneeled down on the floor and started sobbing. Why is she treating me this way? She has always been like that since she was adopted. But she was very nice to me infront of appa and umma.. Why? 

 

---Dongwoo's POV---

"HANI AH! I'm back!" I barged into Hani's room as I wanted to surprise her. But she's kneeling at the corner of her room crying. I quickly went to her and hugged her. "Hani ah, what's wrong?" She shook her head, wiped her tears and smiled at me. "Ani oppa. Welcome back!" She hugged me tightly. Is it Minah? "Hani ah, you know you can tell oppa anything right?" I told her softly as I tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear. "Oppa!" Her head dived into my chest and cried even louder. I'm going to make the person who made her cry so much suffer, I swear. When she finally stop crying, I wiped her tears, cupped her face and tilted her head up so that she faces me. "So now can you tell oppa what happen?" "O-oppa.. I'm.. just.. just.. stressed for the upcoming performance." She's lying.. She will always stutter when she's nervous. But since she don't wanna let me know, I respect her decision. "I'll always be here for you, araso?" I said as I kissed her forehead. She nodded and said "Oppa, I'm glad you're back. I missed you." "Pabo, I miss you too, my little sister."

I brought her to my room and poured everything out of my luaggage. "Ya, oppa! You're still as messy as ever!" She chuckled. I dug out a few boxes of gifts from my pile of shirt. "Here! These are what I got for you!" She thanked me as I handed her her gifts. She suddenly blushed and threw my boxers at me. "YA! Oppa! Why is it in between the boxes?!" I started laughing hysterically and apologised. "Are all these mine? How about Minah unni's?" "I didn't get her any." She looked at me and said "Hmm, I'll give one of mine to her then.." "Ani! You keep it for yourself. What I bought is for you! And you only!" She nodded and started help me pack the things I threw on the floor.

 

---Minah's POV---

I saw Dongwoo oppa brought Hani into his room so I followed them and peeked in as they didn't close the door fully. He didn't get me anything? And why is she trying to act nice? I don't need anything thats not mine! Stupid! Dongwoo oppa is so biased! "Kids! Dinner is ready!" I smirked.

I hurried down to help umma with the preparation and everything. Then I saw Dongwoo oppa holding her hands coming down to the dining table. 'It's show time!' I smirked. "Dongwoo oppa! Did you get anything for us?" I smiled sweetly at him. "No." He replied coldly and put some meat into Hani's bowl. "Dongwoo, you got some for me and Hani right? Why didn't you get some for Minah?" Umma demanded. Busted! I wanted to laugh wickedly but I kept it in. "Why would I?" He said. "She's your sister, Dongwoo ah?" Appa said. "I don't really care." Appa and umma glared at him but didn't say anything. We ate quietly after that.

"Oppa!" I said as I went into Dongwoo oppa's room. "Did I allow you to come in? Why can't you knock and ask for permission before you come in?" He said without looking at me. "But.. Hani can come in whenever she wants and she don't have to knock!" I whined. "Are you Hani? No. So you have to knock. Easy as that. So what do you want?" As cold as always.. "Ani, I just wanna say that I'm glad you're back!" I said excitedly. "Okay, you can go now." I rolled my eyes and turned to get out when he said "I'm warning you, DO. NOT. HURT. HANI." I wanted to argue back with him saying that I never but I gave up and just went out. Argh, why is he making my life so difficult?