Another drama coming up?

The Promise

---Hani's POV---

"I won't let you go ever again. I won't let you go even if you asked me too. Pabo Hani." Howonie oppa said. "Aww~ Thats so..." I carassed his face and leaned in. Slowly, he closed his eyes and I... "SWEET!" Flicked him hard on the forehead and ran away. "Oppa saranghae!" I shouted and ran to the ladies. "YA! This girl!" I heard him grumble. After I was done with my business, I walked out of the ladies to see Howon oppa hugging a girl. Howon oppa's head was about to turn towards my direction so I quickly hid behind the pillar. I too, didn't know why I did that. Did I not trust Howon oppa enough? Why am I even hiding, they might just be friends right? "Hani?" A deep voice startled me. I turned to see Doojoon oppa smiling at me. "Hey, little one, how are you?" He ruffled my hair. "Good~ When did you come back?" I asked. "A few days back. What are you doing here behind the pillar?" He raised an eyebrow. "Oh! I was about to go find Howon oppa!" I played around with my fingers. "Oh well, come, I'll accompany you to him." He said as he pushed me.

"Anyeonghaseyo." The 2 bowed and I realised that the girl left. I looked around for her but she was not in sight. The 2 chatted for a while, and I didn't managed to catch anything because I was thinking about the girl the entire time. "Hani.... Hani!" Doojoon oppa shook my shoulder and ended my thoughts. "Yea?" I smiled sheepishly. "I'm going off now, I'll contact you again, okay?" He ruffled my hair and I nodded. After he went off, Howon oppa placed his hands on my shoulder and turned me to face him. "Hani.. I've something to tell you.." He suddenly said. His expressions was so stern, so serious. "Oppa! Err.. I need to go meet Hyemi! She needs my help! I got to go now! Bye!" I quickly said and ran away. Why am I doing this? Why am I running away? Am I afraid to hear what he have to say?

 

---Hoya's POV---

I rubbed my forehead as I watch Hani go into the ladies. "That girl.. Jincha.." I grumbled. "Hoya.." I turned and saw Sekyung. "Hey, how are you?" I smiled. "I missed you.." She suddenly hugged me and I was shocked so I stood there motionless. When I finally came to my senses, I quickly pushed her away. "Sorry.. But I have a girlfriend." I said, and her eyes showed so much disappointment. I was in the wrong, I shouldn't have dated her thinking that I can forget Hani when I was abroad. I was too immature and selfish back then.. "I'm sorry, Sekyung." I said. "I'll wait, since you'll also break up with her soon right?" Her eyes lit up with hope. "No, I'm never going to let her go, Sekyung. She's coming back soon, please leave.." I said and she left sadly. Am I too harsh? Should I let Hani know about her?

"Anyeonghaseyo." The Doojoon and I bowed. "Hani.... Hani!" Doojoon shook Hani's shoulder. "Yea?" She smiled sheepishly. "I'm going off now, I'll contact you again, okay?" He ruffled her hair (which I didn't like..). After he went off, I placed my hands on her shoulder and turned her to face me. I decided to let her know about Sekyung. I felt that she have the rights to know. "Hani.. I've something to tell you.." I said, keeping my face stern. Her eyes widen, and started to tremble. "Oppa! Err.. I need to go meet Hyemi! She needs my help! I got to go now! Bye!" She quickly said and ran away. Why did I see fear in her eyes?

 


Hello everyone~

Sorry for not updating for so long only only produced something so short.
I'm done with my attachment... LIKE FINALLY.
AND I WENT FOR OGS IN SG! IT WAS AWESOME! Did anyone of you went?
Many of you wanted me to continue the story, so I'm trying to think of new plots.
Please be patient okay?
Love you guys for supporting me even when I'm gone for a long long time! Thank you guys! <3
Do support my other fanfic too! ^^
Destined & I'm a single mommy!!

Many loves,
Inspiritsoul