I need you

The Promise

---Hani's POV---

"So heavy..... So heavy...... So heavyyyyyyyyy.." I groaned and took a glance at Hyemi. "Hyemi ah.. It's so heavy.." I pout as I showed her the books in my arms. "Okay." She simply said and continued walking. "YA! I'm dying here you know?!" She laughed and turned back to face me. "Araso, araso, I'll help you~" When she was about to reach out, I continued walking. "Just joking! I was just bored. What are you thinking about anyway? You would have lots of stories to tell me about every day, but you're so quiet today." I nudged her lightly. She shrugged her shoulder and kept silent. "Ya ya ya, look who's there?" I smirked and pointed to her locker. "Myu-" She blushed. "Aww, someone's in love with someone and someone seem to love someone back huh? I'm so proud of my best friend." I pretended to wipe of a tear off the corner of my eyes. 

"Jung Hani!" I felt a hand pinched my cheek. "YA! LET GO! IT HURTS YOU PABO!" I tried to get Howon oppa's hand off my cheek but he pinched harder. "What did you call me?" His other arm flung around my shoulder preventing me from running away from him. "PABO!" I screamed. "You little imp!" He flicked my forehead and walked away quickly into the class. I winced in pain as I walked to the classroom. Hyemi is already in her seat with L beside her. Aww.. That girl!

I took my seat next to Sungyeol oppa. Normally, I will sit beside Howon oppa but since he pinched me so hard this morning, I decided to pretend to be angry at him. "Ya! Hani! You sat at the wrong place!" Howonie oppa shouted. I ignored him and continued taking out my books. "Ya! I said that you sat at the wrong seat!" He took my books and shifted to the table next to his. "Ani~ I'm sitting with Sungyeollie oppa today." "Yea! She's sitting with me today! I'm her favourite oppa you know!" He placed my books back on my table. "Thank you oppa~" I smiled happily and he winked. "Fine!" Howon oppa crossed his arms and sat down angrily. Serve you right! 

---

I was packing my bag when lessons ended and Howon oppa walked to me. "Kaja!" He said as he carried my books for me. "Where are we going?" I asked as I carried my bag. "Home? I'm sending you home." I took my books away from him. "Ani! I don't want oppa to send me home! Bye!" I said and ran out of the class. I was walked out of the school and realised that I left my phone in the class so I turned and hurried back.

 

---Hoya's POV---

"Kaja!" I said as I carried Hani's books for her. "Where are we going?" She asked. "Home? I'm sending you home." She quickly took her books away. "Ani! I don't want oppa to send me home! Bye!" She said and ran out of the class. "Aish.. What's wrong with that girl?!" I was about to run after her when I saw her phone on the desk. "Stupid Hani." I took her phone and left in my pocket. "I'll go to your house on my own then~" I smirked and walked out of the class. 

 

---Hani's POV---

"Hani ah! Can you help me get my notes from music room 3?" Mr Ahn stopped me when I was going back to the class. "I-" I was about to reply that I need to go get my phone when he interrupted. "I know you will, thank you so much. I need to rush off first, pass t to me tomorrow morning alright!" He said and quickly rushed off. I quickly ran to the class and looked for my phone but it was no where to be seen. "Someone must have taken it." I pouted and walked out of the door. "Oh!" I remembered that I need to go help Mr Ahn get his notes. I walked over to the music room and heard someone playing the piano. 

The moment I've always dreamed about breaks down
And after everyone I believed
Would stay by me, leaves
I'm left alone
You, who came to me
Who was full of loneliness and hurt

It's Sungkyu.. Why is he here? Why is he so sad when he sang?

Can't you hold me
Can't you hold my hand
I need you now
I need you now
Please help me so that I can say goodbye to everyone
and bid farewell with a smile
I need you

The pieces of my memory
If among them, just one, just one moment
became strength to me

Can't you hold me
can't you hold my hand
I need yo-

-I Need You, Kim Sungkyu

"It's rude to stare." He suddenly stopped singing and glared at me. "Uh.. Sorry. I'm just here to get Mr Ahn's notes." I quickly walked to the teacher's table and took the notes. When I was about to turn to leave, I heard a loud thud so I turned. He was lying on the floor unconscious. I quickly ran and knelt down beside him. "Sungkyu -shi, Sungkyu -shi.. Wake up.." I touched his forehead and realised that he was running a fever. I quickly ran to the door but it was locked. "Aish.. I forgot about the stopper just now.. Now we're stuck here." I hit my head. Phone! I quickly walked to him and looked for his phone and finally found it in his pocket. "What? Why would someone bring a phone with no battery!" I messed my hair in frustration. What should I do now?

 

---Hyemi's POV---

"What's wrong Tim?" He kept pacing around me excitedly. "Shirreo! I'm tired today.." I shook my head violently when he placed the leash beside my feet. I kept following me wherever I go and keep whining. "Araso, araso.." i gave up and put on the leash for him. "Kaja!" I said as we left the house for a walk.

 

---L's POV---

"Lady, am I in love with her? Why do I keep thinking of her?" I asked my dog and she my face. "Let's go out for a walk shall we?" She barked in agreement so I put on the leash for her and left the house. I was walking somewhere near the park when Lady suddenly rushed forward pulling me with her. "YA! LADY! STOP!" She kept going and going. Just then Lady and another dog kept turning round and round with me and another girl in the middle. And she was about to fall so I quickly hold onto her. "Gwenchana?" I asked when she steadied herself. "I'm okay.." She looked up and smiled. "H-Hyemi.." I blurted when I saw her face. "L-shi.." She wanted to bow but with the leash around us she couldn't and almost fell again. "Be careful!" I said as I held her again. Slowly the dogs entangle themselves from us. She took a step back and I noticed that she's blushing. I pulled her in and hugged her tightly. "Hyemi ah, I like you." I was shocked at my own action but happy when she placed her arms around my waist and hugged me back. "I like you too, L-shi.." I pushed her back and looked into her eyes. "Call me Myungsoo oppa, ara?" I smiled when she nodded so I pulled her back into a hug. "Thanks Lady~" I mouthed at her as she sat there looking up at us. "Thank you Timmy." I heard Hyemi whispered. 

 

---Howon's POV---

"Anyeonghaseyo!" I said as she opened the door. "Howon ah! Why are you here?" Hani's umma smiled warmly as I entered the house. "Hani left her phone in class, I'm here to give it back, where's she?" I asked as I looked around the house. "Oh, that muddlehead. She must have went back to school to find it since she's not home yet. Would you like to stay for dinner?" I nodded happily. "Make yourself comfortable then! Call Sungyeolie and Sungjongie over too!" She shouted over her shoulder as she walked into the kitchen. "Yeh!" I took out my phone and started calling the twins. 


Thank you for subscribing and please leave some comments alright!

Love you all! <3

Inspiritsoul