Do you believe me?

The Promise

---Hani's POV---

"Can I join you guys?" Hara asked. "Sure, come sit with us!" I smiled and she sat down beside Sungkyu oppa. "Hani -shi! Would like some of mine?" She offered me some of her food. "It's okay, you can have it. And call me Hani will do." I smiled and placed a spoonful of rice in my mouth. "Okay! Hani!" She beamed happily at me. What a nice girl.. "Oh, let me introduce you to my friends.. This is Hoya, my childhood friend!" I placed my arm over Howon oppa's shoulder and gave squeeze it a little, smiling at him. "These 2 are Howon oppa's younger brothers, Sungyeolie and Sungjongie oppa. They ae twins by the way!" Hara nodded slightly at them. "That's Hyemi coming over towards our table with her boyfriend, L!" I said as I pointed to the loving couple walking over. "Hello everyone, my name is Hara, hope we can get along well." She bowed slightly and they all smiled except Howonie oppa. "Gwenchana?" I whispered. "Yea, I'm okay, I just don't like that girl." He whispered back. "You and your random instincts! She's nice to everyone, see?" I said as I tilted my chin towards Hara who's happily talking to Sungyeolie oppa. He shrugged and we continued eating. 

"Alright class! It's time for your project presentation." After Sungkyu oppa and I performed, everyone kept praising the song I wrote. Then it was Howonie oppa's turn. His partner was that girl that he hugged that day.. They started acting a short scene and now I finally knew why they hugged.. It was one of their scene.. Silly me.. Hyemi and L performed a love duet and everyone looked at them in envy. "Good job everyone, I'll grade you accordingly and the results will be out by the end of this week. Anyway, there will be a musical that the school's going to organize. Those who are interested, please come to the audition on Friday." The teacher said and left the class. "Are you going for the audition?" Hyemi nudged me. "Yep!" I said as I continued packing my bag. "Oh! I'm going for the audition too! I guess you need more practice then~" Hara said and quickly ran to Sungkyu oppa, clinging his arms on his. "See you tomorrow, saranghae!" He mouthed as he walked out of the class with her. He have been spending lesser time with me nowadays because he have to help Hara get used to living in Korea. But I guess he'll spend more time with me soon.. "What does she mean by 'I guess you need more practice then~' ?!" Hyemi imitated Hara and I chuckled. "I don't know? Well, I have to go, I'm moving into the dorm today! Bye!" I gave her a quick hug before she went to look for L.

"Pabo!" Howonie oppa flung his arm over my shoulder. "Ya! You're heavy!" I said as I tried removing his arm from my shoulder. "You're moving into the dorm today right?" He took the books from my hands and carried it for me. "Yep!" I said as we continued walking out of the school gate. "Why don't you live with me?" He said and I jokingly smacked his chest. "Ya! I moved to the dorm for convenience and your house is much further from the school than my house!" He chuckled and swung his arm around my shoulder again. "Appa!" I quickly ran over to my father who drove my stuff from my house to the dorm. "Thank you so much appa!"" Howonie oppa will be helping me from here. Be careful on your way back!" I bowed and he gave me a quick hug before getting into the car and drive away. 

Howonie oppa helped me carry the boxes and luggage to my dorm and once we're done, we lay down on the floor next to each other feeling super tired. "Thank you oppa!" I rolled over on my tummy and looked at him. "Oppa.." I poked his cheek lightly but he was fast asleep. I decided to not disturb him and started unpacking my stuffs. Suddenly the bell rang and I quickly went to answer it. "Hara?" I said when I saw her standing outside. "Oh! Hani -shi.. I didn't know you were my neighbour." She looked upset. "Uh.. I just moved in.." She nodded. "Oh, do you have spare toothpaste?" She asked with an annoyed tone. "Ah, yea, I'll go get it for you." I quickly ran into the bathroom and got one for her. "Thank you, Hani -shi." She walked off without waiting for my reply. I shrugged and closed the door. Why is she being so formal again? Did I piss her off?

"COKE!!!" I shouted as oppa placed the food down on the floor. We just finished unpacking everything and ordered delivery. "I'll go get the cups!" I quickly went into the mini kitchen and grabbed 2 cups. When I was opening the bottle of coke, all the gas and foam started shooting out, I lost my balance and fell down on the floor. Howon oppa stood there and laughed hysterically at me. "YA! LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! NOW WE HAVE TO CLEAN UP AGAIN!" I tried to stand up but slipped on the wet floor. Luckily he managed to hold me on time. He held me close to his chest and I wrapped my arms around his waist for support. "Th-thank you oppa!" I said as I was about to pull away but he hugged me tightly. "Let's just stay this for a little while." I have to admit that I was enjoying the hug. It has been so long since we hugged, I missed his smell, I missed his strong arms that are always there for me. Wait! This is wrong! "I.. I need to go wash up." I pushed him away gently.

(2 Days later!)

"Hani! Where's my worksheet?" Hara suddenly came up to my desk and demanded for her worksheet which I have no idea of. "What? What worksheet?" I looked at her confused. "You came into my room yesterday night and took my worksheet didn't you?" I didn't even entered her room before! "I think you mistaken me for someone else." I smiled and took out my textbook. Sungkyu oppa came in and sat down beside me. "Hani! Please return it to me, it's not funny!" She started to have teary eyes and everyone in the class was staring at me. "What happened?" Sungkyu oppa looked at me then at her. She started telling her story that I don't even know of while crying. "Hani, return the worksheet to her." He turned to me. "I didn't take her worksheet." I turned away from him. I can't believe that he didn't even asked for my side of the story before jumping into conclusions. "Hani, don't play around, you woudn't want the Hara to get scolded by the teacher right?" He placed a hand on my shoulder. "I. DID. NOT. TAKE. IT." I said still not looking at them. "Are you trying to say that I lied?!" Hara cried. "Yes." I said plainly. "Ya, Hara won't lie, stop playing around, Jung Hani." What? Jung Hani? I stood up, grabbed my bag and stomped out of the classroom ignoring the glares from the classmates. 

"Stupid! Stupid Kim Sungkyu! I hate you!" I kicked the plastic bottle on the floor when I reached the rooftop. "Hani ah.." I looked up to see Howonie oppa. "Oppa!" I ran into his arms crying and started telling him everything. "Oppa, do you believe me?" I asked as I looked up at him. "Yes, I believe you, I always do." He said as he wiped off my tears with his thumb. "Oppa, thank you for believing me." I said as I hugged him tightly. Everyone can misunderstand me, but not you, not Howonie oppa. "Hani.." I heard Sungkyu oppa's voice so I looked up seeing him stand at the entrance of the rooftop. "I'll be downstairs, call me if you need me." Howonie oppa smiled and loosened his grip around me. He walked away and stopped for a while in front of Sungkyu oppa before leaving the rooftop. "What do you want?" I said as I wiped the tears off my face with the back of my hand. "I'm sorry Hani ah.." He walked closer to me. "What for? Aren't I bullying your Hara?" I looked away from him. "Mianhae.. I love you, you know that right?" He hugged me from the back. "Can you forgive me?" I nodded slightly and he turned me around to face him. "I love you, you're the best!"

 

---Hoya's POV---

I was walking to class when I saw Hani stomping out of the class angrily, I've never seen her so angry before. So I followed her up to the rooftop. "Stupid! Stupid Kim Sungkyu! I hate you!" She kicked the plastic bottle. "Hani ah.." She looked up. "Oppa!" She ran into my arms crying so I hugged her tightly and she started telling me everything. That bastard, how can he not trust her? i knew something is wrong with that Hara. "Oppa, do you believe me?" She asked and looked up at me. "Yes, I believe you, I always do." I wiped off her tears with my thumb. "Oppa, thank you for believing me." She said and tightened her grip around my waist. Pabo ya, I will always believe in you, because I love you.. "Hani.." Sungkyu appeared at the entrance of the rooftop. "I'll be downstairs, call me if you need me." I smiled and loosened my grip around her. I walked away and stopped infront of Sungkyu. "You better not make her drop another tear for you." I glared at him and walked out. 

 

---Hani's POV---

We went back to class for lessons and everyone was gossiping about me, giving me deathly stares as though I killed a poor kitten. "Hani, I heard about what happened! Don't worry, I believe you!" Hyemi came running to me after lessons ended. "Thanks girlfriend!" I hugged her tightly before she went off to look for L. We seriously need some 'girlfriend time'!! "Are you ready to go?" Sungkyu oppa asked as he stood next to my desk. "Yep, let's go!" I put my hand in his and we left the school. "Where are we going?" I asked when he led me to his family's car. "Sending you home?" He laughed. "I moved to the dorm, remember?" I raised my eyebrow. "Uh, yea! Of course! Hahaha! I'll walk you there." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. He don't remember huh? Once we reached my dorm, he planted a kiss on my forehead and gave me a tight hug before I went in. Thank god everything is alright now.. I have to beware of Hara next time..

To: Howonie oppa^^

Thank you very much for today! :D

From: Howonie oppa^^

Anything for my beloved pabo. ;)

 

(The next day)

"Hani -shi, Sungkyu -shi asked you to meet him at the sports storeroom. He said about something urgent I think." Jiae came over when I was praticing my lines for the musical audition. "But the audition is starting soon.. Can't he talk over the phone?" I was about to take out my phone and call him when she stopped me. "He left his phone at home, that's why he told me to help him look for you." "Oh.. Okay.. Thank you Jiae -shi!" I quickly went ran towards the storeroom. "Hopefully I'm in time for the audtition later!" When I was passing by the logistic room, I heard a very familiar voice. I looked into the room and saw him kissing her..


 

Hey everyone! Have you guys seen DESTINY?! IT WAS AWESOME RIGHT! I kept the replay button! Hahaha!

Please leave some comments alright!

Thank you guys for reading! <3

With many love,

Inspiritsoul