I will always get what you have.

The Promise

---Hani's POV---

Doojoon oppa and I turned to the door when there was sudden applause. "WOW! Daebak!" still clapping, the tall lean guy walked towards us as Doojoon oppa and I stood up and faced him. He is very handsome, his features are very nice and his body… He has muscles and below that tight tank top he’s wearing, I could slightly see his abs. His features reminded me of L, the one that Hyemi has a crush on. "Ya! Doojoon! Since when did you have a pretty girlfriend?" He said as he bend down and lean his face closer to mine. "Aniyo~ Doojoon oppa is just like a brother to me!" I blushed and lean backwards. "YA! Get away from her. Can't you see that she's uncomfortable?" Doojoon oppa said as he pushed that guy’s face away. He cringed and we laughed at his reaction. "Anyeong! I'm Leejoon, nice to meet you!" He bowed as he introduced himself to me. "Anyeonghaseyo, my name is Jung Hani. It’s nice to meet you too." "Jung Hani.. I like your name! Call me Joon oppa! D-do you have a boyfriend?" He leans in again, "Ani!" I flicked his forehead and giggled. "YA!" He shouted as he cling his arm over my neck. He pulled me so close to him that I could feel his abs when I tried to push him away. Doojoon oppa removed his arm over my neck and he stood in between Leejoon and me. “STOP IT.” He glared at Joon oppa. Why is he angry? "Oppa.." I tugged lightly at the hem of his shirt. He looked down at me and his eyes soften. "Let's go look for Dongwoo, ok?" I nodded and he pulled me out of the classroom. "Byebye~" I said as Joon oppa waved and gave an awkward smile.

"Oppa, are you angry?" I tilt my head and looked up at him. "Ani~" He said, avoiding my eye contact. "Liar." I shook off his grip and walked away quickly. "Hani-ah.. Hani.. Jung Hani!" He gripped my wrist and stopped me. "I.. I.. I was just jealous okay?" He blushed. "J-jealous? Wae?" He shrugged and smile. Just then Dongwoo oppa walked towards us. "Hani, want to go home already?" I nodded and bid goodbye to Doojoon oppa and my other friends. "Dongwoo oppa! Hani!" I turned to see Minah unni running after us. "Oppa, drive me home too, ok?" Dongwoo oppa didn't say anything and got into the car. When I was about to open the front seat door, she pushed me towards the backseat so I sat at the backseat. The way back home was awkward as Minah unni kept interrupting our conversation and Dongwoo oppa got so pissed off that he stopped talking. 

 

---Minah's POV---

The ride home was terrible. Whenever I tried to join in the conversation, Dongwoo oppa would immediately stop the conversation. Why does he hate me so much? But who cares, as long as I get whatever Hani has. Kim Sungkyu.. Sungkyu.. Oh! He’s the one who liked Hani in the past. Is he back to look for her this time? But he only knew her as Minah right? I better get closer to him before Hani does. Jung Hani, I will always get what you have. Even the people you love.

(A few days later)

Ha! Jung Hani is going to be late again! I was scanning the room for a seat when I saw Sungkyu sitting alone. "Anyeong!" I said as sat beside Sungkyu. "I'm Jung Minah, how about you?" His small little eyes enlarged as he looked at me. "Sungkyu, Kim Sungkyu." He smiled. I took out my book and stationeries. "D-do you remember me?" I stop what I was doing and look up at him "Remember you?" Ha! Caught on the hook huh? "Yea, remember 10 years ago? You were caned because of me?" "Ah! Yea! I remember! It's been so long, how are you?" "I'm fine....." We continued chatting happily until the teacher came in. 

 

---Hani's POV---

"Sorry I'm late!" I rushed into the class. "Miss Jung, why are you late again?" Unni turned off my alarm again.. "I overslept, sorry teacher.." I said as I stuck out my tongue. "Don't be late anymore, ara?" I nodded and quickly took my seat next to Hoya. I was unpacking my stuff when I realised that Minah unni was sitting next to Sungkyu. They were chatting so happily. They must have liked each other. Did he remember our promise? I said as I look at the pendant he gave me 10 years ago.

"Alright class, your next assignment is to perform a duet with someone of the opposite ." An assignment again? I sighed and turned over to Hyemi. We gave each other a disappointed look because we've been partners for all our assignments and now we can't do it together. "Let me know who your partner is and what song you're performing by the end of this week. Now let's move on to today's topic." Everyone started flipping the pages. "Psttttt! Jung Hani!" Hoya-shi whispered. "What?" "Do you wanna be my partner for the assignment?" I nodded and smiled. 

I heard screaming along the corridor when lesson ended. I wonder which kingka it will be this time. I looked out of the window and realised that the crowd stopped outside. "Oppa! Will you go out with me?" A girl shouted.

 

---LeeJoon's POV---

Ever since that day I met her, I couldn't forget her. She's different. I don't know how, but she's very different from the other girls. The way she sings, the way she smiles… I was walking along the corridor when a group of girls crowd over me. Suddenly one girl stopped in front of me and handed me a box of chocolates. "Oppa! Will you go out with me?" I took a step closer to her and took the chocolates. "Thanks for the chocolates, but I already have someone I like. Mianhae~" I walked into the classroom and stood in front of Hani. "Hani~” She looked up at me. “Joon oppa?” She called me oppa! I felt fireworks in me but I managed to keep my cool. “Let’s have lunch together!” She looked over to her friends and her friends gave a nod. So she followed me out of the class. I noticed her staring at a couple. “Gwenchana?” I asked as I ruffled her hair. She shook her head and we headed to the cafeteria.

“How’s school so far?” I put a spoonful of rice into my mouth. “It’s ok… Just that there’s a new assignment again.” “What is it about? Maybe I can help you?” “Nah~ It’s ok, we have to perform a duet. I’m singing with Hoya-shi.” “Ahh.. I see.. If you need any help you tell me, araso? Oh! Lend me your phone!” She took out her phone from her pocket and passed it to me. I keyed in my number then I took out my number and saved her number in my phone. “There,” I passed the phone back to her. “I saved my number in your phone and yours in mine. You can contact me if you have any problems, ara?” She nodded and continued eating.

“Mind if I join?” Doojoon sat down even before we could answer. Finally she broke the silence. “Uhh, I need to go, I’m meeting Hoya-shi to discuss on our assignment. See you guys later~” We watched as she left. “Lee Joon, stay away from her.” Doojoon said. “What do you mean?” “You know what I meant. You’ve hurt more than ¾ of the girls in this room. I don’t want you to hurt her.” “She’s different from the other girls, I won’t do the same thing to her.” I was about to stand up and leave when he placed his hand on my shoulder. “If you were to hurt her, I’ll make sure you can’t even walk.” He gritted his teeth and whispered in my ear. I pushed his hand off my shoulder and walked away. Who gave him the rights to tell me to stay away from her? I know I’ve hurt many girls, but I’m willing to change, for her. I would never hurt her, I swear.

 

---Hoya’s POV---

“Ya! Jung Hani, you’re late.” I said as she walked into the classroom. “Mianhae…” She said as she took out her notebook. “Alright.. So I have some songs in mind, you can look through them and see which one you wanna sing.” She handed me her notebook and I looked through the songs she chose. “How about we try out these 3 and see which one suits us better?” I asked and she agreed. She sat at the piano and started playing the song..

 


Hope you all enjoyed the story so far. Please leave some comments so that I could improve myself. 

Please take care of your health everyone!

With many loves,

Inspiritsoul