Oppa!

Twisted in love

Ri Young's POV

 

            "Ahh guys, you go ahead of me. I can go home by myself." Sohee said while Heechul oppa was pulling her. We weren't able to say goodbye to her because Heechul oppa seemed to be in a hurry.

 

             "I Wonder what he's up to?" I said.

 

            "Don't worry to much Riyo, she's gonna be fine. Heechul oppa might even walk her home. So she's gonna be safe." Sunny said to me and we started walking home together with Wookie and Kyuhyun.

 

            "Ah! I need to go to the mall before I go home, can you come with me Sunny?" I asked with puppy eyes.

 

            "Oh.. I'm sorry Riyo, I need to go home early." Sunny said.

 

            "It's ok.., I understand, I guess I'll have to go alone... Bye bye! see you next week! I love you!" I said as I hugged Sunny.

 

            "Bye! I love you more... take care of yourself!" She said giving me a sweet smile.

 

I walked ahead towards the mall and I went straight to the bookstore... well I just thought of buying cover for Heechul oppa's books. :D

 

I was looking at the covers... when

 

            "What are you looking for?" a familiar voice said.

 

I turned around, it was Kyuhyun...

 

            "What are you doing here??" I said as I eyed him.

 

            "I'm the one who asked first, answer me first." Kyuhyun said.

 

I rolled my eyes but he kept on looking at me like he was waiting for an answer, "I'm looking for a cover for oppa's books. Now why are you here??" I said.

 

            "Huh... I just wanted to help you out, but I change my mind..." He said.

 

            "It's ok... you don't need to help me."

 

Kyuhyun's brows met. "As a girl you shouldn't be doing this. Its like you're telling him that you like him so much." He said.

 

            "So what if I like him??" I said raising my eye brows.

 

He started laughing with a mocking sound

 

 

            "Whats funny???" I said.

 

            "That's good. Atleast, it would be easier for me to know if you've already fallen for me." He said while tapping my shoulder.

 

 

 

 

            "Ha! in your dreams Cho, I wouldn't dare fall for a evil guy like you." 

 

            "haha.. we'll see about that." He murmured.

 

            "Whatever~"

 

 

 

I got a a pink paper cover and a plastic cover for for the book and I payed it at the counter.

 

Kyuhyun, on the other hand was still following me.

 

I was planning to go straight home. When kyuhyun grabbed my arm and said,

 

            "Wait up, I wanna grab something to eat." He said.

 

            "I have to go home early, I can't walk home alone in the dark." I said.

 

            "That's why I followed you! I'm gonna walk you home. I wanted to make sure you'll be safe."

 

I was a bit touched from what he said.

 

I admit he's kinda cute too..

 

but it doesn't change the fact that he's a jerk! :P

 

            "Don't worry, Its my treat." he added.

 

I just followed him because I didn't want to go home alone and he said it was his treat, so why not?? and besides, I love free food! :D

 

He went straight to a restaurant and got a table, judging from his taste, its a bit obvious that he came from a wealthy family. hmm... Not bad at all... :)

 

The waiter came asking for our order, Kyuhyun looked at me and asked, "What do you want ?"

 

            "Anything" I said.

 

            "Do you serve a food called 'anything' on your menu??" he asked the waiter.

 

I rolled my eyes at him, "Haha~" I said with no emortion.

 

The waiter smiled and was trying to conceal his laughter, oh this evil Cho is humiliating me!!!

 

             "I thought you just wanted to grab some snacks??" I asked.

 

            "I said I wanted to eat something, I just wanted to eat dinner with you." He said smiling.

 

'Ok that's what you want huh?? you'd better got a lot of money in your pocket or you'll end up washing dishes...' I said to myself.

 

I ordered the most expensive food in the menu and I noticed kyuhyun raise his eye brows, but he didn't complain.

 

            "You sure eat a lot." He said breaking the silence.

 

I just nodded, I felt a bit ashamed. A BIT OKAY?

 

            "Most women would order something lite to eat on first date." he said/

 

            "DATE??? Who said this is a date??" I asked.

 

            "Then what do yo~u." he wasn't able to finish his sentence because my phone started ringing.

 

            "Oppa! i miss you so much!" i said answering my phone, I noticed kyuhyun was looking at me intently.

 

            "Saeng! i miss you more! I just called to check if your doing well. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to contact you these past days." Sungmin oppa said in the other line.

 

            "It's ok oppa. I know you're busy. I'm doing fine. how about you?" I said

 

            "Good.. i'm fine too.. i'm going home tomorrow in the afternoon." I can't help but smile because of what he said.

 

            "Really oppa?? Yes! I'll be cooking for you. What do you want??" I said sounding very excited.

 

            "You don't have to, I'll bring food. Take care of yourself ok? So, see you tomorrow! Saranghae saeng.. bye!"

 

            "Yes oppa... You too! Saranghae!" I said and the phone call ended

 

 

 

 

I'm super happy!!! I missed sungmin oppa so much!!! And he's coming home tomorrow!!! Tomorrow!!! Tomorrow!!! I love yah tomorrow!!! There's always a day! AWAY!!! :D
 
 
*end of Riyo's POV

__________________________________________________________________________

 

KYUHYUN'S POV

 

Someone called Riyo and when the call ended, she was smiling... she looked at me still smiling... she's so sweet... so I can't help but smile back...

 

We finished our food and when it was time to pay the bill. To my surprise, Riyo pulled out her purse and payed the bill. I grabbed her hand and she said,

 

            "What? i never let others pay for what i eat."

 

             "I said its my treat so the bill is mine." I said being a gentleman.

 

            "Save that for next time. I'm in a good mood today. Just think that this is my payment for walking me home today." She said and she gave the money to the cashier with the bill attached to it.

 

We were walking together..  I let her lead and I was just looking at her from he back... When we reached her house,

 

            "Cho, thanks for today!" she said looking at me, I felt my face was blushing.

 

  

 

So I turned around for her not to see my flustered look and said, "You said I'd pay next time, so it means we'll go out together again.. ok?" I started to go straight ahead.

 

            "Haha! Cho! I told you its not a date!" She said shouting.

 

            "Whatever you call it. bye!" I said as I waved my hand.

 

            "Bye!" She said while I heard their gate close.

 

'hmmp... I can't have any progress with her. Well, what's life without challenges? No worries. I'm sure she'll be mine. keke...' I thought to myself...

 

end of chapter

 

__________________________________________________________________________