Bidding

Twisted in love

Ri young's PoV

 

            "What do you mean by bidding???" Kyuhyun asked Hangeng oppa. He forgot to use formality. ~.~

 

            "You'll know about it in a few second." He said smiling. Good thing Hangeng oppa didn't mind.

 

            "Now freshmen, I'm Park Jungsu, the president external of PMM, now our pres. internal has grouped you guys already right?" A cute guy with a with a cute prominent dimple on the left cheek said and we just nodded.

 

            "Good ! prepare yourselves because we will present you by your group and put you in auction." He added.

 

'AUCTION???'

 

            "Wait a minute, you guys will sell us???" Jessica asked raising her eyebrows.

 

            "Yeah in a way, but this is just for fund raising of the organization and also, the higher year who gets to bid the highest for your group, will become your master for a week! I repeat for A WEEK. This is a tradition that we do every year and all the money that we'll accumulate will be used for the organization activities that we will do." He said trying to convince us.

 

Well we had no choice but to obey them... and it's only gonna last for a week.. so i think its not a bad idea? And he's a cute speaker makes me believe his words... XD

 

 

The first group that was called was Onew's group they were sold to a guy named Yesung for 350 won and Donghae's group... the guy named Lee Hyukjae won in the bidding for the amount of 500 won.

 

Next was jessica jung's group, they were bought by a woman named Taeyon by the amount 400 won.

 

And then it was our group's turn... 

 

            "Now the table is now open for new bids... Who wants to start?" The guy named ShinDong Hee said, he's like the master of ceremony for the auction.

 

            "50 won." A guy with glasses said.

 

            "50 won by Kibum, anyone who likes to bid more?" Shindong hyung said.

 

            "80" A guy said while he raised his hand.

 

            "80 by Kang In!"

 

            "130!" Kibum oppa said

 

they just kept raising their bid until...

 

            "800!" Heechul Hyung Said while smiling. Ow~!!! hes so cute!

 

            "800! anyone who wants to bid higher than 800?" As Shindong oppa said this, KangIn oppa was already checking his money.

 

            "Anyone? Anyone? Going once, going twice, sold!!! to Kim Heechul by 800!!!" Shindong oppa said while pointing his hand to Heechul oppa.

 

Because we were the last group, the bidding came to an end after that.

 

Heechul came to us and said, "Hey, can you guys put your mobile numbers in my phone so I can contact you if ever I needed something." It sounded more like an order rather than a request.

 

So we gave our numbers

 

            "Hyung, so were really gonna be your slaves for one week huh." Ryeowook said.

 

            "Nae... you guys have to do what i say.., and i think i'm gonna make the most of it." he said while giving us an evil smile

 

 

Now i don't know how i should react... i'm one of my crush's slaves but i can't tell if its a good thing or a bad thing? I hope his evil smile doesn't mean it will cause us a hard time... >.<


 

A/N:

thanks for reading!

 


 

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~~~~~~~!!! :)

myevilgaemgyu smiley