Cinderella

Twisted in love

SOHEE's POV

 

            "Announcement for all the freshmen PMM students, please proceed to the conference room now."  A voice broadcasted from the school sound system.

 

            "Looks like organization activities are really important that they had to page for us." I said while we make our way to the conference room.

 

Riyo looked tired and was stretching her arms "Yahhh~! I guess so too."

 

 

Then our classmate Donghae came and placed his arm on my shoulder, "It's really important you know, because its for fund raising."

 

 

            "You'd better take your arm away from me before I cut that off." I said trying to shove his arm.

 

No offence, Donghae is a good looking guy, he's also nice and charming, however I'm kinda allergic to touchy guys..  ^^

 

            "Whats the matter with you? I'm just being friendly." Donghae said while holding the back of his head.

 

            "Haha.. you should keep personal distance when your talking to Sohee." Riyo said to him. My bestfriend really knows me well! :)

 

When we entered the conference room, I immediately saw HIM, (the girly looking guy whom I follwed in the boys CR) He was looking at me!!!!!!!!!

 

'OW MY GHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD~!!!' I started to walk with my head down, letting my hair cover my face, hoping he won't recognize me...

 

And then the worst thing happened... 

 

*end of Sohee's POV

 


Ri Young's POV

 

When we entered the room I saw him in the front row! Kim Heechul~!!! And I couldn't help but smile! He is in the same course as me!!!

 

But he turns out to be a higher year, an oppa...

 

He was seated comfortably crossed leg in a mono block chair beside a guy and he was looking at our direction!!! he looked so gorgeous!!!  soo cool~!!! kyaaah~!!! :DD

 

So I held Sohee's arm and told her, "Lets seat in the front row!"

 

            "I think that's not a good idea Riyo, lets just seat at the back row." She said while pulling away from me.

 

            "What's wrong with the front seats?" I said, quite puzzled. 

 

            "Yah sohee? I don't mind sitting there." Sunny added.

 

            "Nothing, ok... lets go." She said.

 

I sat next to Kim Heechul oppa and Sunny sat in my other side... Sohee was looking down while we sat down.

 

hmmm... I wonder what made her act differently.. :<

 

            "Your freshmen right? I'm Kim Heechul and this is my classmate Hangeng, 4th year PMM student, nice to meet you." He said while extending his hand to me.

 

            "Hello." Hangeng sunbae said.

 

            "Yes, nice to meet you too. I'm Lee Ri Young." I said while shaking their hands, well he doesn't remember me... :s

 

He stood up and introduced himself to Sunny, Cho, Ryeowook, Donghae and to Sohee.

 

            "Hey, you look familiar, have we met already?" Heechul oppa said pointing his finger to Sohee.

 

            "No! I'm not! We haven't met.. this is the first time I got to know you.. ahahaha! " Sohee said while covering .

 

            "You sure? Co'z your face really rings a bell." Heechul oppa kept on looking on Sohee, and she just nodded.

 

Aish~ he was able to recall Sohee's face but he totally forgot me. I wonder how they met...

 

After a few seconds my other classmates Jessica, Seohyun, Onew, many other classmates and higher years came in.

 

            "Now i think everyone is in here? we can now get started."  President Siwon said.

 

Then Hangeng oppa suddenly said to us, "Get ready freshmen the bidding's gonna start in a few minutes."


 

A/N:

thanks for reading!

 


 

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~~~~~~~!!! :)

myevilgaemgyu smiley