Slaves

Twisted in love

Ri Young's POV

 

I was ready to sleep in my bed when suddenly

 

            "Munja Wa Shong~ Munja Wa Shong~" my phone started ringing, I had a message, and I read it...

 

Sleep well my dongsaeng.. Sweet dreams..

- the great Heechul >:D

 

I replied..

 

Thanks oppa~! Sleep well too.. Good night~!  : )

 

            "Kyaah~!!! Heechul oppa txted me!!!" I shouted in my room while jumping in my bed. I'm really gonna have a good sleep tonight!!! :D

 


 

KYUHYUN's POV

 

I was making my way to school when I saw Ri Young.

 

            "Yah!" I said while a tapped her head.

 

She turned around to look at me, her hair flipped beautifully and she was smiling it was very sweet. I also smelled her strawberry scented perfume. She greeted me, "Good morning Cho!"

 

 

            "Looks like you have a good mood today..." I said while smiling at her.. She's exceptionally attractive today...

 

            "Of course! you know we should always start our day with a nice atmosphere!" She said while looking in the sky.

 

We reached school together and she sat in her usual seat talking to Sunny. I sat behind her listening to their conversations. I don't usually listen to women chattering. but now... I don't know I'm just damn interested in her...

 


SUNNY's POV

 

            "Good morning Riyo!" I said while walking near her.

 

Its been three days since I got t know Riyo and Sohee... but I really felt comfortable when I'm with them... makes me happy to have them as friends.

 

            "Oh good morning Sunny!" She said while giving me a hug.. aww~ She's really sweet!

 

            "Sohee's not here yet?" She suddenly asked.

 

            "I haven't seen her." I answered.

 

end of Sunny's POV


 

SOHEE's POV

 

            "Ooh no i'm late!!!" I said while running

 

            "If only I didn't dream of that nightmare~! grrrr!!! I wouldn't be running crazy!!!"


FLASH BACK OF SOHEE

* the blue ones is heechul and the pink ones is sohee*

 

I received a message from Heechul oppa,

 

Now i remember! You're the girl from the comfort room right???

- the great Heechul oppa :D

 

i replied quickly

 

Oppa, I don't know what your saying maybe you've mistaken me for another girl... :D

 

 

Andwe! I'm sure of it... kekeke.. it would be better if you tell me the truth... or your tasks as my slave will be harder... ^^

 

 

There is no use hiding it,  

 

Arraso... It's me.. i was that girl... promise me you won't tell anyone.. its embarrassing... >.<

 

 

I'm not good at keeping secrets. Unless you would do me a favor

 

I got nervous from what he said and I was hoping he wouldn't torture me that much while i'm still his slave... so I replied,

 

Sure, what's your favor? :\

 

he replied

 

I'll tell you tomorrow, for now.. have a good sleep, sweet dreams.. kekeke.. >:D

 

What's with the evil laugh??? i wasn't able to sleep early and when i got to sleep, i dreamed of heechul, he made fun of me in school and he revealed my stupidness throughout the  whole campus just to make fun of me..

END OF FLASH BACK


 

I reached our classroom and I checked my watch, shoot! about 30 minutes had passed!

 

I opened the door and the professor was already lecturing... 

 

            "Uhmmmm... sorry sir for being late." I said bowing down to our prof then I sat next to Riyo.

 

The professor was looking at me, I think he's angry.., and he asked me some questions, good thing Sunny and Riyo was next to me.. they helped me by whispering the answers...

 

            "Thank goodness thats over!" I said taking a deep breath.

 

            "Why were you late?" Riyo asked

 

            "I wasn't able to sleep early last night." I said.

 

            "Why???" Sunny asked.

 

            "I don't wanna talk about it, I'm really starving now." I said pulling the two of them to the cafeteria.

 

We ate in a larger table, with more people, Ryeowook, Donghae, and Kyuhyun.. on the other table Onew and his friends Key, Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho were eating.

 

            "Kyuhyun, has your master asked you do things for him already?" Jonghyun asked from the other table.

 

            "Ani, we haven't seen him today." Kyuhyun answered.

 

            "Oh... Heechul hyung is a really busy man, especially now that SM entertainment had took him already as a trainee." Key said.

 

            "Yeah.. that's why he's really popular here in school." Onew added.

 

            "Really?? He's already a trainee???" Riyo said sounding excited from what she heard.

 

            "neh, I heard Leeteuk hyung and Siwon already got training offers too... but i don't know if they already took the offer." Donghae said.

 

            "yes.. it would be easier to avoid him." I wisphered

 

            "Where did you get that information??" Ryeowook asked Hae.

 

            "From my brother... Lee Hyukjae" he said in reply.

 

            "Isn't he the guy who bought you in the auction?" Kyuhyun asked.

            

            "Yep!" Donghae said cheekily.

 

            "Unfair..." Kyuhyun said.

 

            "Hyung and I had an agreement so he made sure he'll get to buy me on the auction!" Donghae defended.

 

            "Heechul oppa is soo great... He's not only cute and friendly, he's also talented!" Riyo suddenly said dreamingly.

 

            All of them stopped to look at her.

 

            "Don't tell me you like him Riyo?" I asked.

 

I noticed kyuhyun and ryeowook started to stare at Riyo... I couldn't help but chuckle!

 

            "Aniyo! i'm just amazed." She said blushing while taking a spoon full of rice to .

 

'Oh Riyo... you're my bestfriend. I can read you easily.' I said to myself

 

when we were about to finish eating...

 

I saw Kim Heechul walking looking to our table.

 

Some girls in the cafeteria were greeting him like hes a celebrity. So, he's really that popular..?

 

He came to our table and 

 

            "Hey there, my slaves!" he said with a smile.

 

            "Hello oppa!" Riyo said in reply.

 

Kyuhyun glared at him and Ryeowook pouted his lips.

 

            "It was just a joke. Don't get upset... I'm just here to talk about the things I'd like you guys to do for me." Heechul said.

 

'OH NO~!!! the favor' I thought to myself... 

 


 

A/N:

thanks for reading!

 


 

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~~~~~~~!!! :)

myevilgaemgyu smiley