A Walk Home

Twisted in love

 

           “What a JERK!” Riyo shouted while they were on to their next class.

 

           “But the two of you were fascinating. You make a good pair!” Sunny said clapping her hands.

 

Riyo stopped walking and asked sarcastically, “What’s fascinating about that?? It’s irritating! I don't wanna see his face ever again!”

 

           “We'll I think you have no choice my dear.” Sohee said pointing to their room.

 

           “Yah… tell me about it.” Riyo said, ‘why does he have to be my classmate???’ she thought in her mind. >.<

 

They entered the room and Riyo was avoiding Mr. CHO KYUHYUN! She doesn’t even make eye contact with him.

 

           “Uhmmm... class... the president of the PMMS organization has borrowed the time of my class to talk to you about the organization activities that will be held tomorrow, so after the president talk to you, you are dismissed.” Their professor said.

 

And after he left the room, a tall handsome guy came and introduced himself

“Good afternoon freshmen! i'm Choi Siwon, president of the PMMS org. as you guys have enrolled in the Post Modern Music program, you are automatically considered as members of the org. And we would like to inform you that there will be a party on Friday, next week. We would like all of you to come so you can have the opportunity to get to know the higher years...”

 

           “And also we are here to group you guys into five for the activity that will be done tomorrow."

 

           “Uhmm excuse me, can we just choose our own group?” one of their classmate named Jessica asked.

 

           “It’s ok, do as you wish, and after you group yourselves you pass the list of your groups members." Siwon said with a smile.

 

           “There's already three of us, we have to choose the other two.” Sunny said

 

           “Can I join your group??? " A cute boy asked.

 

           "Oh sure! What's your name again? " Riyo said trying to remember his name from the roll call yesterday.

 

           "I'm Kim Ryeowook, thanks for accepting me." He said while bowing down.

 

 

           “You’re so polite. It’s nice to know you Ryeowook! " Riyo said while giving him her sweetest smile.

           “Nice to know you too!" Sunny said

 

           "Ah yes, me three… How do you spell your name??” Sohee asked while she was trying to write their group’s name in the list.

 

           “We still need one member." Riyo said while she started head counting.

 

           “Write my name too." kyuhyun said to Sohee.

 

           “Wait a second! Who said you’re in our group??" Riyo asked.

 

           “You said you still need one member and I'm available so you can count me in." He said smiling to Riyo.

 

           "Riyo it would be better if we take him already because we are not yet familiar with our other classmates." Sunny said and Sohee was nodding showing her approval.

So Riyo was left with no choice. She was stuck on a group with him for one day ~.~

*  *  *  *  *

           “Hey lets go home together, please." Sunny said doing her aegyo. kyaaah~ she's so cute!

 

           “I have no problem with that, how about you Riyo?" Sohee looked at the latter.

 

           “It’s a good idea." I said giving them a thumbs up.

 

When they were walking,

 

           “Hey wait up!" we saw Ryeowook walking towards them with ~ hmmm.... Cho kyuhyun.

 

           “Let’s walk home together." Ryeowook asked shyly.

 

           “Sure!" Sohee said.

 

When they were walking Sohee was in Riyo’s right and Sunny was in her left. They were both holding one of Riyo’s hand respectively. She couldn't help but laugh.

 

           “Why are you laughing??" they said

 

           “Because I have two cute friends clinging to me like my children." Riyo said while holding them more tight.

 

           “You're cute too you know. Omaaa~~ " Sohee said with the last word sounding a bit like she wanted to tease Riyo.

 

           “I don't have money to pay you for your praise."  Riyo said jokingly.

 

           “You don't need to pay her because you're not cute." kyuhyun butted in.

 

           “Who asked for your opinion???" Riyo said without looking at him.

 

           “Opps~ stop it! You're gonna start again." Sunny said while pointing to Kyuhyun.

 

And they came to a stop. 

 

           “Well bye for now.. My house is straight ahead where is yours? " Riyo asked.

 

           “My house is that way." Ryeowook said pointing to the right.

 

           “Oh~ my house is also in that direction." Sohee said.

 

           “I guess the three of us will be walking together, my house is also that way." Sunny said.

 

           "Cho, how about you?" Riyo asked him.

 

           “It’s the same as your direction." he said.

 

           “MWO?” Riyo said, her brows raised.

 

           “Thats good! Walk her home safely ok?" Sohee said while giving kyuhyun the a wink.

 

           “Sure!" he said.

 

'OH NO~OH~!!! This is not happening’ Riyo murmured to herself.

 

 

Ryeowook left with Sohee and Sunny while Riyo walked along with Kyuhyun.

 

While they were walking no one was talking until,

 

           “Why do you call me Cho? When you can call me?" He broke the silence.

 

           “I find it more comfortable calling you Cho." Riyo answered.

 

           “You’re the only one who calls me Cho in our classroom."

 

           “Our teachers also calls you Cho." She shot back.

 

           “Well that’s different~ " he started to sound annoyed.

 

Riyo stopped walking and faced him “It’s not a big deal what I want to call you, and what are you yapping about? I'm the one who should complain.”

 

           “Ha! Why? Because I said you we'ren't cute? "  Kyuhyun said with a mocking tone.

 

           “Oh come on! I'm not affected by that!" Riyo said defensively.

 

           “You're really not cute you know." He said smiling to Riyo.

 

           “Tss~ Wow… Thanks for rubbing that in.” Riyo said with a scowl.

 

           “Because you're beautiful.” He added while he was coming near to Riyo’s face. She started to notice his perfect nose line and his handsome features. ‘Oh shoot~!!! What am I thinking?!’ Riyo’s heart was beating really fast.

 

Riyo turned her look away from him, “Our house is a few blocks away... Let’s get going!" Riyo said and walked ahead of Kyuhyun.

 

           “This is my house, thanks for walking home with me." Riyo said to him while looking down.

 

           “It’s fine, I'd be happy to do it every day." He said and Riyo looked at him with surprise. ‘What the hell are you saying?!’ She thought to herself.

 

           “Ahhmmm... hahaha! You should go already… take care, bye bye and see you tomorrow!" Riyo opened the door and immediately closed it.

 

'OH NO~ I don't like this! What’s with him today?? he makes my heart thump so hard! he really likes teasing me! he's such a JERK~!!!’>.< Riyo thought as she ran inside the house. 

 

 

A/N:


 

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~~~~~~~!!! :)

myevilgaemgyu smiley