Closer

Twisted in love

 

Riyo went straight to their classroom and went in.  First instinct that got to her was to look for Sohee. Upon seeing her, she hugged her from behind.

 

            “Good morning, my best friend!” She said while hugging her. She was able to glance on Kyuhyun, he was smiling when he saw her hug Sohee.

 

            “I'm in here Riyo,” a voice said from Riyo’s back. She looked around and saw Sohee standing behind her, that made let go of the girl she was hugging.

 

            “Then who is--?” The girl stood up and faced Riyo.

 

            “Hello I'm Lee Sun Kyu. You can call me Sunny” She said with a smile

 

 

            “Ah~ i'm very sorry I've mistaken you as my friend! I'm very sorry!” She bowed down to her.

 

            “Oh it’s ok! I was only shocked for a moment but its ok... thanks for the warm greeting!” she gave Riyo a light tap in the shoulder.

 

            “ahahaha~ I’m really sorry. Lee Riyo imnida. Nice to know you” Riyo said shaking Sunny’s hand.

 

Their professor came in and started the class

 

Riyo heard Kyuhyun chuckled before he sat behind her which she thought was quite disturbing.

*    *    *    *    *

Sohee and Riyo were eating in the cafeteria when they saw Sunny walking with her tray of food…

 

           “Hey! Sunny come eat with us” Riyo said while waving her hand. She came and sat beside Sohee.

 

           “Wow! You sure you two are not related??? Because you really look like sisters” Riyo said while looking at the two of them.

 

 

           “We won't know maybe she's my long lost sister.” Sohee said.

                  

           “Really you have a long lost sister?!? Wow! This is like in the movies!”  Riyo asked in amazement.

 

           “No you silly! I was just joking…” she tapped her in the head.Sohee and Sunny both laughed at the idea.

 

A few seconds later Kyuhyun came and sat next to Riyo.

 

           “Hope you don't mind.” he said to which sounded like he was telling it to Riyo only, with a smile.

 

Riyo just nodded and gave him some space.

 

           “Hey do you like Ri young?!” Sohee suddenly blurtted out.

 

Riyowas shocked and almost chocked with her drink.

 

           “Where did that come from?!?” Riyo asked Sohee as she gave her a hard tap on the shoulder.

 

           “Well I just noticed he keeps on staring at you and he always sits just near you.” Riyo started to cough from what Sohee said, She's too straight forward.

 

Riyo tried to bow down and hide her blushing face. She wasn't really used to these kinds of topics.

 

 

           “So what? You like her? If you do, you should tell it straight forward because she’s a bit slow.” Sohee said.

 

           “Hey! What do you mean by that?!” Riyo said pouting.

 

 

           “Yes.” Kyuhyun suddenly said in a serious tone.

 

           “REALLY??” Sohee and Sunny said in unison.

 

Riyo started coughing really hard from what he said, and he handed Riyo a glass of water.

 

And she drank it...

 

not looking at him...

 

Then he started laughing. “It was just a joke! Don't take it seriously; I wouldn't like someone who mistakes others as her best friend! How stupid can you get?” Kyuhyun said with his voice a bit louder than he intended it to be.

 

Sunny and Sohee couldn’t help but smile. They were trying to hide their laughter. Kyuhyun stopped laughing when he noticed Riyo wasn’t having fun at all.

 

And then he stood up, “Excuse me.” He said and started walking away to put his tray aside because he’s finished eating.

 

Due to Riyo’s frustration she stood up pulled her notebook and threw it right to his head.

 

BULLS EYE!!

 

 

 

           “Why did you do that??” he said when he looked back.

        

           “Oh! mianhe Cho, It slipped into my hands.” Riyo replied giving him a sweet smile.

 

           “You~” Kyuhyun said with a scowl.

 

           “Well it serves you right…” Riyo said with a smirk

 

           “No girl has ever stood up against me.” he said while walking near Riyo.

 

           “So what? I already did.” Riyo was looking at him straight in the eye.

 

Then he started to laugh again…

 

           “Whats funny???” Riyo got irritated.

 

           “Well I think this school year will be more interesting than I thought it would be.” he said while he tapped Riyo’s head.


 

A/N:


 

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~~~~~~~!!! :)

myevilgaemgyu smiley