You and Me

Twisted in love

Heechul placed some books on top of the table.

 

            "I'd like to ask you guys to cover these books and write copies of my assignment." He opened tone of the books showing a paper with the assignments written on it.

 

            "I needed an extra copy for my self study, after you do this you wont have to work for me anymore." Heechul added as he gave each one of them an individual book. Except for Sohee.

 

            "We won't be able to give this to you tomorrow hyung. We don't have classes on fridays." Ryeowook said.

 

            "Its ok, you guys can give these to me on monday." Heechul assured him.

 

            "Where's mine?" Sohee asked.

 

Heechul smiled and said, "Well for you litle missy, I have something else to ask you to fix up for me."

 

            "What is it?" Riyo butted in, she was curious.

 

            "Well it's just something simple." He said in reply to Riyo.

 

Then he turned his attention to Sohee, "Meet me at the main gate after your class." after that he went away.


HEECHUL's POV

 

I was waiting for Sohee when I saw her making her way out of the campus together with her friends.

 

I saw her glanced on me...

 

but she kept on walking...

 

'you think you can get away from me?? oh no you wouldn't'

 

            "Hey!!!" I said in a loud tone and she and her friends drawed their attention to me.

 

            "Sohee. I need to talk to you." I said, she just nodded and walked near me together with her friends.

 

            "uhhmm... I hope you guys don't mind but can I borrow Sohee for the moment? I need to talk with her alone." I wanted to have our conversation private so i pulled her away from her group.

 

            "ahh guys, you go ahead of me... I can go home by myself." Sohee said while I was pulling her.

 

We went to the side of the school's freedom park where there is a bench were we can seat and talk about my favor in private.

 


  

 

            "What do you want me to do??" She said while looking down.

 

            "I.. uhmmm..." Shoot~! this is hard...

 

She was looking at me, waiting for my reply.

 

             "I need you to be my girlfriend for one day." There I said it.

 

            "Huh?? MWO?? Are you out of your mind??? Why would I do that???" Sohee said. She was startled from what I said.

 

            "Please be my girlfriend for one day, my parents want me to date the daughter of our family friend hoping that they can match us up... but I don't like her... and the only way I can get free from her is to show my parents that I'm already seeing someone. its just for one day." I explained.

 

            "But why does it have to be me???" She said in an agitated tone.

 

'Good question. Why did I choose her?'

 

            "Its because you are one of my slaves." I excused. But I also chose her because she's cute.

 

            "I think this is too over board, its unfair for me!" She said while trying to walk away.

 

But I held on her arm...

 

I didn't want to be rude towards Sohee... but she left me with no choice "OK... if you go away, I'll tell everyone that you're a erted litle girl who sneeks in the boy's comfort room!" I said trying to scare her.

 

            "No one will believe you." She said looking at me straight in the eye.

 

            "You think so?? Are you sure about that?? Don't you know how popular I am in this school??? That info will spread in the whole campus like wild fire..." I said while giving her a smirk.

 

            "You wouldn't dare!" She said looking at me with her angry eyes.

 

            "Try me." I said then she walked away.

 

            "Meet me at the Songdo Bridge Hotel tomorrow at 5pm , I'll introduce you to my parents." I said.

 

end of Heechul's POV


Sohee's POV

 

As I turned my back on him and walk away.

 

I herd Heechul say....

 

            "Meet me at the Songdo Bridge Hotel tomorrow at 5pm, i'll introduce you to my parents." I just went straight ahead not looking back...

 

 

What am I supposed to do??? should I accept his favor?? or let myself be covered with shame??? aish!!! I started thinking about this over and over again, as I walked my way home.

 

Oh NO... I'm in big trouble...

 

    


 

 


A/N:

thanks for reading!

 


 

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~~~~~~~!!! :)

myevilgaemgyu smiley