The Past

Just Love ME! OK?

7 years ago

AJ saw Hanbi running towards him. He quickly adjusted his position, pretending to read a magazine. He couldn’t hide his smile every time he saw that pretty girl. He slipped his hand in his pocket where he hid a secret present for Hanbi. A ring with carving which said “would you be my princess?” He has waited for years to confess his feeling.

“oppa!” Hanbi sat next to him, shaking his arm in a great speed.

“hmmm” he ingnored Hanbi, trying to make her mad

“OPPA!!!!!”

“WAE????”

“He confessed!!!!”Hanbi screamed. It seems like his world has fallen apart. The sun has explode or something. His sweet dream has become a nightmare.

“chincha? What did you say?” he tucked Hanbi’s hair behind her ear with a fake smile.

“of course YES! Omo, I’m so happy that I could eat a large size pizza right now. Oppa, let’s have pizza… with Hyori Unnie too. We need to celebrate the day I got my first BF!”

“wait…”

“something wrong oppa?”

“I broke up with her yesterday”

“Why? You guys look great around each other”

“I’m in love with someone else…”

“ooooo…who’s that lucky girl?”

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her lips. She punches his chest but it didn’t hurt AJ at all. After a few second, AJ released her. She slapped him across his face

“It was you… I love you” he said.

“this is not funny oppa….. I hate you! I haven’t even kiss Jaejoong! I in’ hate you! I don’t want to see you again!” Hanbi leave AJ and ran back home. AJ went to her house everyday for a month but she refuse to see him. One day, she received a box from him. Inside that box was a ring, a white earmuff, and stickers with their faces.

“Princess, sorry for kissing you that that… but I really mean what I said. I love you so much. I wanted to confess to you a few months ago but at that time I’m still with hyori. Mianhe, saranghae. I know that I should be happy that now you finally found a perfect man for you. But I couldn’t lie to myself. I hate it sooo much. That’s why I’ve decided to leave. My dad opened a club in new York and he needed a big help from me. It will be hard not to be able to see your warm smile anymore… promise me that you will smile everytime you think about us. Please don’t hate oppa! I’ll pray hard that we will meet again… till then.. Kikwang Oppa ^_^V”

She shed her tears as she folded the letter. “oppa, I never hate you!” she screamed. She felt so confused. She loves Jaejoong but in the other hand she wanted to be with AJ. If she keep on hanging around with AJ, she will create false hope for AJ.

Oppa…Mianhe…

 

Present day

AJ handed her a glass of cold water and sat next to her. he couldn’t find a word to say. He afraid that Hanbi still mad at him. Suddenly, he felt Hanbi’s warm hands wrapped across his broad shoulder.

“Oppa, where have you been? I missed you!”

“I missed you too… every single day” he kissed her shoulder.

“I’m sorry for saying mean things that day…”

“it’s ok… it’s my fault afterall”

“so now you’re back”

“yes… I’m back. This is my club anyway..” his moon shaped eyes started to appear.

“really!”

“yeah… anyway, I saw you walked around looking angry.. wae?”

“I got a fight with Jae”

“wow, you’re still with him” he said. He couldn’t believe that he would be hurt again. He thought that he had moved on. He thought that his feelings towards Hanbi was gone… The real fact is he still loves her… he never stop loving her.

“oppa, give me your phone number..” Hanbi passed her cellphone. AJ saw something that makes him smile again. The sticker he gave was on the back of her phone.

“WOW, you still have this?” AJ asked. Hanbi nodded with a big smile. After saving his phone number, he heard a knocked on his office door. He opened the door to saw 5 charming young man standing in front of him. The five man slipped in. they was shocked to saw Hanbi. Princess? So this is the “princess”!

“yah, introduce yourself” AJ commanded playfully.

“I’m Juhnyung…” a guy with a hiphop style offered a handshake.

“I’m Hyunseng” said a guy with a head band.

“I’m Doojoon” this one looks manly.

“anyeonghaseyo noona, I’m yoseob” a baby faced guy with a blode hair greeted her with a bow.

“anyeonghaseyo, I’m dongwoon, the maknae?” the youngest guy greeted her with a quick hug.

“this is my dongsaeng. Guys, this is Hanbi.”

“omo, this is your..” before Doojoon could finish his sentence, AJ covered his mouth. Everyone laughed at the scene.

“nice meeting you guys.. oppa, I gotta go. I need to work tomorrow. I’ll call you later. Hanbi gave AJ a hug and leave the room. As soon as she leave, the guys yelled “OOOOOOOOOOOO”. AJ just smiled.

 

A/N: sorry for keep you guys waiting. i'm a bad author, rite? anyway, hope you like the update. leave comment OK? currently i'm busy prepairing for a party. that's why i couln't write much. my siblings keep yelling "Bubble, do this!"..hohohoho.. recently, i'm sooo into "Dalamtian". the moment i saw their teaser, i started my own countdown for their debut..hohohoh... the leader is damn hot. but still, i'm not gonna betray leejoon.... JOON's the best! Again, enjoy the update..ngengenge...