Fairy-chicken-brother Onew

Just Love ME! OK?

Joon sat straight with his eyes piercing through onew who was shoving fried chicken down his throat. Onew looked at Joon as if he didn't know what's wrong.

"why did you say yes.. i thought we're in it together. never thought that u gonna be a dumb chickenass,Hyung!" Joon ponted his finger in front of Onew nose. Onew felt like wanna go and roll on the floor. this is funnier than watching Minho dancing Genie.

"aishhh.. will ya stop it. i'm trying to help yo dude"

"helping me by marrying the girl i love? and u call yourself a hyung!" joon gritted his teeth in anger. How can this chicken can eat at this tense moment.

"gees.. are you stupid or what? she hates you like i hate fish.. i bet she won't agree even if u propose to her. Let's play "change the groom on the wedding day game" hehehhe" Onew winked. Wahhh, Onew hyung sure is a fairychickenbrother! Joon jumped in happiness as he heard bout the groom-changing idea.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Joon walked in with roses in his hand. Hanbi was watching tv at that time. He noticed that her eyes are red, her hands are rubbing her tummy. It kills him inside to see hoe sad she was. He her, Jae her and she lost their first baby at a very short time.

He sat at the bed side and placed the flower on the table. Hanbi was not moving, her eyes was nailed at the tv.

"will you look at me?" he said. his hands tried to grab hers but she snatched away.

"haven't u done enough? did u have fun... playing me like a lifeless toy.. you're jerk!" she said. her face shows no expreession as if she was used to be hurt.

"mianhe.. i came here today to give u a good new.." he smiled.

"what? u ganna bring back my baby?" she replied. Damn, she have turned into a witch.

"well... since that you are marrying my cousin, i think it's time for me to move on. i can't promise you that this will be the last time you'll see me.. but i promised you that i'm not gonna be pain in the anymore. congratulation" he tapped her shoulder and leave.

Hanbi POV

That jerk. Now that my life turns up-side-down, he wanna leave me! I hate you Lee Joon. i wish that a will cut you when you bang her and yo end up being gay your whole life. I throw the flower he gave me in the trash can. I heard a knocked on the door, it was onew Oppa. , It's awkward! stupid Hanbi! why on earth did you say that you'll marry Onew!

"hey baby" oppa played with my hair, causing goosebumps. Aish, is this an ?

"hey oppa.. oppa, bout the wedding.. oppa dun have to agree. we still can find another way.." i pouted, trying to change his mind using my aegyo.

"anio.. this is great. to have a cute girl on my bed seems good. Plus, u're a great cook. i can eat chicken everyday! on bed..." he smirk. . what happened to onew oppa. What does he mean by "bed"?. the nurse got in with a tray of food. when i say food i mean nasty hospital meal. i wanna go home and eat hamburger!

Onew oppa fed me. he nearly killed me when he tried to clean the corner of my lips with his lips. He's turning into a y chicken. Should i call AJ oppa and told him to marry me? andwae, last night he told me that he was happy being single. he's already moved on.

OTOKE! I THOUGHT THINGS WILL GET BETTER OF THAT GIANT LEAVE ME ALONE! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT!

i slept that night thinking about my life that have turned into bibimbap. That Freakin Jae, Joon-Jerk,y Onew and my angerlAJ.

End POV

END

A/N: anyeong! hohohoho..just a short update. i was busy since 7am this morning, i even skipped breakfast. my boss is not around, i thought i can update more. but when i switched on my lappy, my chiefclerk told me "miss, u have to sent a letter by hand to DOE." Aishh, i really hate to go to government office. my schedule for this month is really packed, even have to work on public holiday. It's ok, i already apply for 1 week leave starting 2 december for my convocation. My hubby gonna be there to.. he already booked the flight ticket. YAYYYYY! so damn happy that we finally see each other after 5 months! Bubbye everyone.. please leave your comment!