A night filled with regret

Just Love ME! OK?

Hanbi’s POV

I was standing in fron of my closet. The image of Jaejoong laughing happily with Yuri on his lap keeps on popping in my head. I never felt so betrayed. Boring? Plain? How could said that after 6 years?

            I put on a silver dress which I never knew I have. Maybe it’s a gift from Sunny. It’s 10, the night breeze will kill me. So, I need a sweater… wait, a leather jacket might match well with my dress. I hummed Son Dambi’s Queen while waiting for the elevator. I’m gonna show everyone that I’m not a plain Jane. I’ll be the queen of the night…. Err, I don’t really mean it. My hand roaming through a black LV handbag, searching for car key. I slipped into my black-white mini cooper and headed to Red zone, a famous club in Seoul.

            A beep coming from my phone. Onew oppa. “Ya pabo, I heard you’ve quit your job. It’s good that you don’t have to face that y boss anymore. I have a job for you. send oppa your resume. OK?” a smile appeared as I throw the phone on the passenger seat. My life is great. I just lost my job and my boyfriend was caught flirting with my high school rival…what a life.

            Hot girls were dancing on the dance floor with wild eyes eyeing them. I saw Sunny and Junho at a corner, waving at me. “Babe, you look good… No, awesome!” she planted a kiss on my right cheek while Junho welcomed me with his eye-smile. “Noona, you should have some fun” Junho pushed me and Sunny to the dance floor. After a few minutes, I went to the bar and grab some drinks. I usually don’t drink much, but tonight I’ll drink as much as I can coz I don’t have to work tomorrow. So, it won’t be a problem if I get drunk tonight. After getting recharged, I headed back to the dance floor and sway my body, feeling the music around the club

            Time moved so fast that I don’t even realized that it’s already 2 in the morning. “Unnie, we’re going home. Are you sober enough to drive?” Sunny patted my shoulder as I took a sip on a glass of martini. “Just go… I’m goin’ home by taxi...” I waved her goodbye and ordered another glass of drink. Is it me or the club is getting hotter?

END POV

Joon’s POV

            I took a peek on my Cartier watch. It’s already 11.30… I need to get my at the club in fifteen minute or Mir will slaughter my neck. I shut down my laptop and arranged the files on the left side of my table. Joon, stop pushing yourself! These documents can wait, so just have fun! I snatched my briefcase. “Red zone, fast” I ordered my driver.  In just 10 minute, my feet were already walking across the club. Mir gave me a friendly hug and dragged me to a corner where he introduced me to chicks. This eventually doesn’t get my attention at all! I really hate chicks that pretended to be cute just to get a hot guy. Those s made me lose my appetite.

Then, Mir excuse himself, telling me that his junior was sent to the hospital due to a car accident. It looks like I have to spend this night alone, around those es that are willing to sell their pride for fun. I drank a few (when I say few, I mean more then 10) glass of vodka. Since that I’m not driving, I think it won’t hurt to have a few more glass before I leave.

Suddenly, a bartender patted my back. “Mister, we’re closing” he bowed and continued his duty, collecting the used glasses. I looked around and saw a waitress trying to wake a girl. “Miss, you have to pay for your drinks and leave, we’re closing…” said the waitress. I walked to the scene and saw a young lady sitting on a chair with her head on the table. “I’ll pay for the drink. She’s a friend of mine” the words just slip through my lips and I just don’t know why. I wrapped my hand around her waist and dragged her out of the club. We nearly stumbled as both of us were extremely drunk.

“Home” I told the driver. The girl’s head was lying on my shoulder. I closed my eyes, trying to reduce the hangover. When I reached home, I carried the girl bridal style inside my house. The maids were sleeping in the maid’s dorm next door. Is she a student? She looks so young. I laid the petite figure on the bed and headed to bathroom. The smell of alcohol was too much for me to handle, so I took a wash.

END POV

            Lee Joon walked out the bathroom with a grey towel wrapped around his waist. His eyes were eyeing the girl in a silver dress. Temptation blinded his rational thinking. He never felt that way before. He took smalls steps toward his queen size bed and then lay on his side.

            His right hand caressed Hanbi’s cold cheek. Moving closer, he planted small kisses around the girl’s face. The girl tried to move to her side but Joon wrapped her waist with his muscular arms. “Shhh, don’t move…” he whispered softy, his nose touched Hanbi’s ear. Hanbi was too drunk to realize that someone is molesting her, molesting her body. All she felt was a warm sensation running through her body, causing her to hug Joon tighter.

            That night was the night full of regret. Giving away her most precious possession to a stranger totally proved her stupidity. She was saving it for her wedding night. So many times Jaejoong tried to persuade her, but she never give in. For six years, all she gave to Jaejoong are innocent lip kisses and warming hugs. That’s why Jaejoong flirt around with those es. He needed someone to satisfy his “needs”.

            “Listen to my why… give it to my why” a catchy rhythm aired through the room.  Joon’s hand roamed across his bed, trying to find his phone. Phone? His hand landed on something weird. A soft bump. He tired to open his eyes….

Joon’s POV

I opened my eyes and saw a girl lying next to me, in my bead, with nothing on her. I mean nothing, ZERO! I tried to remove the blanket from my body when I realized that I’m . She me? I’m so hot that a girl me? OMG!!!!!The girl yawned while rubbing her eyes. I just stared at her. When our eyes met, she let out a long shout and started slapping my body. I squealed in pain and ran to toilet.

I heard a series of sobbing from outside. She’s crying? I looked straight at a mirror… OMG,blood! My is bleeding! She me sooo hard that my precious thing is bleeding. I knocked my head. Pabo, this must be her blood. She must be a . I should apologize to her. What if she make a police report. Joon, let’s just apologize. I started to assemble a few Please-forgive-me lines in my head and open the door.

She’s gone… the girl’s gone. I should explain everything to her. I grabbed my boxer on the floor and run downstairs. I saw the maids were giving me a what-have-our-young-master-did-this-time looks. This is the first time I ever bring a girl home. I ran to the main entrance and saw no traces of the girl. Joon, if she go to police station…hen your life is over.

End POV

Ji Won POV

            The main entrance gate was opened and I saw a petite young lady running through with tears. I asked my hubby to stop the car. A few seconds later, there he was… our son. He’s wearing nothing but his black Calvin Klein boxer.

            I looked at my hubby and smiled. “ hahahaha, you don’t have to worry anymore. Our son already has someone. I thought he only interested on his work” my hubby pinched my cheeks and we continue our ride home.

            “hi mom…dad… how’s your trip?” Joon asked me while kissing my forehead. I just let out a grin, staring at him. “who’s that girl?”  I said. His face turned blue… “errr… I gotta go..” he snatched his briefcase. Soon, I heard his black BMW roared from the garage.

            “honey, you should have wait till he tell us. He must be embarrassed” my husband laugh. I just pouted and glared at him… my mission is to find that girl ASAP. Ji Won.. you will hace a grankids soon… Omo, how wonderfull!

End POV

 

AN: not really sure how far this story will go.. trying to find inspiration by watching "lucifer" which is not helping at all... hehehehe.. pease comment!