I'll have you.. my way

Just Love ME! OK?

Hanbi POV

i was standing in front of my house and looked at my watch. it's 11 am. JAejoong told me that he'll pick me at 11. we're going to the bridal shop today. after a few minutes, i spotted his black shiny land rover. i hopped in and wear my seatbelt. he was wearing a black shirt and jeans.

i bowed when i saw my mother and my soon-to-be mother in law at the bridal shop. they pushed me behind the curtain where two women were standing next to a line of beautiful dresses. i can't help but tto smile as my hands roamed across those pretty things. one of the women handed me a short white dress. i tried it on. then, they fixed my hair. the top half was pulled into a bun and the rest was let down. they placed pink small roses around the bun.

the curtain was dragged aside. jaejoong clapped his hands with his mouth opened. our parents smiled at me.i swirled around to show them the whole part of the dress.

"let's try anothe one.." Jae said. i nodded and told the helpers to pulled the curtain. i slipped in to another dress. this time, it's a halter silk dress with very modern cut. i wasn't really into this dress. i got my eyes on another dress. it was strapeless and has a fluffy bottom. the top part was decorated with flower patern fomed my lines of bead. maybe i should try it later.

"this is the one!" Jae squeled as he pointed at the dress i was wearing. OK, he likes it....

"i'll try anothe one, K?" i pleaded.

"baby, i've got a meeting after this... let's just use this one. don't be too fussy about a white dress.." he said, his eyes fixed to his blackberry. i pouted and show my dissappointment at the moms. they put their thumbs up, showing their endless support on jaejoong's point.

JAEJOONG! YOU IN IDIOT! I"M THE BRIDE!!!!!!!

i changed back to my regular clothes. my dress...... maybe i should take a picture as a memory. i took out my polaroid camera from my LV bag and snapped a picture of the dress. then, i used a pen to write a note behind the photo.

"pretty little thing, you'll be mine if i ever get married again.. wait for me k T_T" i wrote this on it. Jaejoong called my names a few times, asking me to hurry up as he was late for the meeting. He dropped me at DDM. i've promised Onew oppa to meet him there when he called me last night. he said something about going on a trip with the heads of departments. i was sleepy at that time. i dun really focus on what he said.

"hi oppa!" i gived him a short hug. we're really closed since we're little. it's normal for us to hug each other.

"we're going to jeju!" he jumped up and down. is he on drug?

"when oppa?"

"hmmm... in less than an hour. quick, we have  shopping to do!" he dragged my inside the mall where we shopped like two shopaholic with a premium credit card. It was wierd because oppa paid for evrything in cash. CASHHHHHH! then we went to the air port.

i stared at the empty seat next to mine.

"sorry i'm late!" i haerd a familiar voice. It was Joon. He was wearing a blue shirt with a brown short pants. He was smiling non stop as he took his seat next to me.

WHY IS HE STARING AT ME!!!!

A.W.K.W.A.R.D

he made funny cute face as he kept on looking at me. i was getting annoyed.... i looked away and opened my bag. Got it! i found my iPod and plugged the ear phone. i fall asleep while listening to Jay Chou's Hei se mao yi.

End POV

Joon POV

she looks cute sleeping. it was hard for me to see her relax in front of me. since that day, she looked tense everytime i got close to her. She even stuttered...

What's that?

i saw a picture in her opened bag. i fished it out. A dress. this must be her wedding dressT_T. i bet she looks like a fairy if she wears it. wait, there's something behind it.

OMG, she didn't get the dress. Jaejoong, You're a jerk!

don't worry my angel. I'll never let you marry jaejoong. I don't care if you hate me later.. as long as i got you..

i wake her up when we landed at Jeju. she ignored me as she join Onew and the rest. We went to my family resort.

"wait, why do i have to stay at the cottage while you guys stay at the hotel?" she waved her keys to others.

"because i'm staying at the cottage and you are my secretary!" i wrapped my arm around her neck and dragged her to beach. she choosed the room at the first floor which means i have to sleep at the ground floor. i waited for half an hour but she was still in her room. i decided to go upstairs and knocked on the door.

she opened the door and stepped out. she was wearing a white loose dress with a shorts. a brown hat was placed on top of her head.

"ermmm.. onew organised a voleyball match. Maybe we should join them." i said while opening the front door. we slipped out of the cottage and walked to the beach. she sat at a bench, watching the rest play volleyball.

"you're not playing?" i asked.

"i hate volleyball..."

"let's go somewhere else..." i grabbed  her hand and started walking. she tried to pulled her hands but hopeless. i laced my fingers tightly between hers. after tired struggling, she stopped. i swing our hands as we walked. i saw her suprised face as we reach at our dinner spot.

a white picnic mat was laid on the sandy ground. we sat on the mat. she looked happy when she was a bowl of her favourite chicken salad. i handed her a bouquet of white roses. she sniffed at the roses.

"komawo"

"you like it?"

"sure.... anyway, what's the occasion?" she asked as she sipped on a glass of wine i poured for her.

"nothing... actually, today is my bithday" i smiled at her. yes, it's my birthday!

"mianhe... i forgot! saengilchukahae!"

"so.. i want a present!"

"hmmm... what?"

"be my girl.. just for one hour.." i give her my irresistable puppy face. i know she was hesitating but i won't give up. i showed he my super miserable puppy face.

"ok.. she nodded. she fed me the salad. after we ate, we ran a bit across the beach. then we sat back at the mat. i still have 15 minutes.

"oppa..call me oppa!"

"nope.."

"i'm stll your BF!"

"fine.. oppa!" she screamed. i can't help but to smile widely. i told her to straighten her leg. she did it. i laid my big head on her lap. she was shocked by my action. she tried to pushed my head but it was heavy. then, i felt her fingers my hair. THIS IS THE MOMENT!

i pulled an envelope and gave it to her. she opened it. inside it was a flight ticket to Fiji and a key.

"what is this?" she stares at the key, turning it around.

"it's the key to my Fiji house"

"why are you giving it to me?" she gave me a confused look.

i sat next to her and hold her hands.

"let's go far away.... stay with me... forever.. i love you!" i said it aout loud. i immediately stood up and walked away like an ant in a hot pan. i catched her pace. , things are going out of hands. why didn't she say yes? am i not romantic enough for her?

"ouch...!" she yelled. she sat on the gound, holding her bleeding right foot. she must have stepped on a fraction of seashell. i carried her bridal style to our cottage. she kept on hitting my chest along our jouney. we was lucky that the volleyball game was over, nobody was what's happening.

i laid her on her bed and cleaned her wound.

"Ouch..!" she screamed.i can left her hand gripping on my shoulder. after the wound was bandage, i placed the blanket over her body.

"goodnite...honey" i said. i kissed her forehear but she pushed me. she turned to her side. i saw tears coming out of her closed eyes.

i went back to my room. sitting on my bed, i kept on thinking about us... i want her so bad.

I want her and i will have her... my way.

i walked to a table next to my bed and grabbed a videocam. i sneaked to her room and turn on the light. she stirred a bit but her eyes were still closed. i placed the handycam on a chair. i angled the chair so that the videocam view was focused on her bed.

i got rid of my shirt and pants and walked to her bed. "mianhe.."i wishpered as i started ripping her dress.

"Stop it... stop...Stop!" she yelled non stop. nothing gonna stop me from having you, hanbi. "I love you... and i want you to love me!" i kissed her lips as i started making love to her. she was crying and screming at the same time. "i hate you.. stop..stop..hat..u" she yelled.

you cant hate me...

my moves got rougher. after a few minute,she fainted. after i finished, i turned off the videocam and laid next to her.

it'll hurt, hanbi... but just for a moment. Mianhe

END POV

A/N: hi evryone.. sorry for not updating for a week. i've finished my executive exam, it was hard! anyway, hope you guys like this chappie. i'm dun wanna write a rated story, so i just put a short love scene in this chappie. don't hate Joon, K? he just can't let Hanbi marry Jaejoong.. OPS, i forgot to tell you that i'm officially an adult now! i'm 2NE1...!!! happy birthday to me! a superlong chapter to celebrate! < i used 2 hours to write this chap!>