A Small World

Just Love ME! OK?

Just the thought of his name made her whole body filled with hatred. She opened her eyes and found a note besides her. As expected, it was written by her husband. He crumpled the note and sent it flying into the small dustbin beside the sink.

After freshen up, she texted AJ to tell him that she’s not feeling well. She called Sunny who was on leave to meet up at a Sunny’s apartment.

“Hey, I thought you are busy being a housewife!” Sunny squealed, crushing her body with a tight grip. Hanbi smile and hug Sunny again.

“No signed of loverboy?” Hanbi asked.

“Junho went to Bangkok for a business trip. I’m drop dead bored here. Anyway, how’s your life?” Sunny poured a cup of cold lemon tea for her friend. She can sense that things were not in a good shape.

“Don’t make me start on it. Guess what, I caught him kissing another woman when we are not even together for a year. Gosh, I don’t know what to do!” Hanbi raised her shoulder.

“Who’s that ?”

“His lustfull cousin..”

“Wow…that was BAD! You should do something… You can’t let that stole your husband.”

“I know. I tried to accept Joon but I already lose my trust on him. Maybe we need some time-out, you know.. be apart for some times”

“No, that will make things worse. Just give him another chance…He’s a really nice guy” Sunny patted her shoulder and she nodded for agreement. She’ll give him another chance..but not that easy. He needs to know that she’s not studpid to forgive him in a blink.

After three hours having a long catching-up session with Sunny, she went to a book store. Book will keep her busy and that way she can forget about the crisis she’s having with Joon. She walked between the rows of books..and then, she saw him. Jaejoong. The last thing she heard about him that his parents sent him to a rehab to overcome his unstable temper.

She tried to keep calm and moved slowly to the exit, as if she never saw him. All the sudden,she felt a warm grip around her wrist. Jaejoong smiled to her.

“Hi..” He let go of her hand.

“Hi… I have to go because..” She couldn’t finished her words.

“We need to talk.. I beg you. I promise that I won’t hurt you. Please… let’s go to the café. There.. there’s a lot of people. You don’t have to be afraid” he assured her. She nodded and followed him to tha café. She nervously sipped the coffee while Jaejoong sat in front of her. She missed him… she missed having him by her side even after what he did to her. She still have feelings for him. For a second, he almost wished she never marry Joon.

“You look good..”Jaejoong broke the silence.

“You too…” She stared at the cup on the round table. His eyes were so tempting for her.

“I finished my treatment a few weeks ago. Hanbi-shi, I’m deeply sorry about what happened that day. I was being overly obsessive towards you…”He explained. She can see his sincerity and was sure that he’s not lying.

“Things happened for a reason. Maybe it’s the best for us…” she smiled.

“Yep, you deserve better. I hope you can accept me as your friend….” He asked.

“Ok… friends huh? Well, should I call you oppa again?”

“Whatever you want..”

“Well oppa, I need to go… I haven’t change my number. So, do call me if you need anything” She grabbed her handbag and leave. Jaejoong pulled his phone out of his pocket.

“Hey baby….” He said with a flirty tone.

“Hey boo…I missed you” a woman said. It was Hyori.

“Me too. Guess what? I got her in my hand. Now, all you need to do is trapped that stupid Joon. Their marriage will go down the drain in no time.”

“don’t you worry about me…Anyway, you should come here tonight. Little Jongie is missing it’s daddy” She purred.

“Okey baby, see you tonight!” He said and ended the call.

“Stupid .. Little Jongie? Huh… She’s a great toy to use to get Hanbi back” He laughed.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi everyone. It's been a long time since my last update. Things were not in a good shape lately. I was informed that my BF went on a date with another woman on the day we supposed to celebrate our second anniversary. It was so not him.. I knew him since my freshman year in college. He was never a player. He was becoming like Jaejoong in the ealier part of my fiction. I dunno what to do!

Do leave comments for this awe--full writer. OK?