Hospital

The Usual
Donghae moved his lips back up my neck.
 
I can't do this.
 
Im with my counsilor for s sake! Im a psychopath, no one wants to actually be with me. He just wants from me, thats all. “Donghae, Stop please,” i sighed out.
 
He immediately stopped his actions and ran his hand down my face. His touch was so warm.
 
“Im sorry, i-... We shouldn't do this Hyukjae.” He rubbed his temples and got off of me. I sighed and went to the table.
 
“Donghae, i- I'm a psychopath really. I don't wanna twist your mind. Plus last night, we were drunk but apparently you remember more than I do. But mostly I don't want you to get a bad idea of me,” I said as I looked him in the eyes.
 
He looked like he was sorry for me. Or maybe he was sorry that all of this happened. “Ye-yeah okay, ill... Ill just go then,” Donghae started to walk away. I grabbed hold of his wrist before he could leave my sight.
 
“Remember though, I'm here for you Hae,” I smiled and kissed the back of his hand. He smiled back at mebd walked away.
 
He probably got the wrong idea from me now. But i can't be with him, id ruin his life. Plus, no one can love me anyway.
 
“Bye Hyukjae, ill see you on Monday okay?” Donghae was telling me when he grabbed his jacket before he walked out the door. When i closed the door i smiled to myself, im probably blushing. I still think i havk the man but he won't love me like i won't love him.
 
“You did what!?” Sungmin was yelling at me when i told him i had with Donghae and almost had it again with him.
 
I was sitting on the couch while Sungmin was pacing the room. “But Sungmin you gotta see that we were drunk! We couldn't help it!” I yelled back and started to tear up.
 
“No Hyukjae, you don't get it. Hes your counsilor! Someone you shouldn't be seeing Hyuk!” Sungmin walked over to me when he saw me crying.
 
“Hyukjae, i know you want to love someone, and you want someone to love you back. But your therapist isnt the right way to go. Im telling you this for your own good okay? I love you Hyuk, thats all you need right now,” Sungmin cupped my face and smiled at him and nodded. I leaned in for a hug from the other.
 
He was always right.
 
“But, if this is the way you feel about him im okay with it,” Sungmin told me into the hug.
 
I nodded my head, “No Minnie, i can't love him,” I let go of the other and laid back on the couch.
 
Sungmin sighed. “ Well you might need to go to therapy now if you think you can't love. Which you can Hyukjae, i believe in you,” Sungmin sat besides me and rubbed my tummy comfortably.
 
I smiled at him and grabbed hold of his hand. “Hey hows Kyuhyun?” I asked with a cute voice.
 
He blushed and punched me in the arm. “Hes fine if thats what you mean!” We laughed out loud and i laid my head on his shoulder.
 
“Oh god,” i sighed out holding my head.
 
Sungmins head moved to look down at me. “Hyukjae you okay?” He asked me with a worried voice.
 
I didn't know what was going on in my head. I couldn't speak but i mumbling something about i need help. I started to shake a little from something i had no control of. “Hyukjae!! Oh my god, im calling the hospital!” I could hear Sungmin yelling.
 
All i saw was a blur of the man running near a table to call the hosptial. Then all i saw was black...
 
“Hyukjae,” A voice was whispering. I groaned a little in my sleep. My eyes slowly opened to see Sungmin sitting on the edge of the bed.
 
“Ugh, where am i ?” I asked and looked around the room.
 
“A hosptial, you were having a seizure,”
 
I looked at my clothes and i was wearing a hosptial gown. “Ugh this is so ugly,” I groaned out.
 
“I don't know but i think its cute,” A voice said from behind Sungmin. We both turned and looked at the door. It was Donghae.
 
“Oh jeez,” Sungmin announced and got up from the bed and sat on a chair near me.
 
“How are ya Hyukjae?” Donghae asked with his pretty smile making me blush.
 
“You're so cute,” He said softly to mot let Sungmin hear his talk.
 
“ i heard that dumb ,” Sungmin told us as he was playing with his hands. I blushed again and nodded my head at the therapist. “Dongh-” i started to say but was cut off.
 
“Ah, ah, ah, its Dr. Lee,” He winked at me making me blush even more and rolled my eyes at the man. Donghae or should i say; Dr. Lee sat besides me on the bed.
 
“Im fine Dr. Lee i just have a headache. Why are you here? You're not even an actual doctor,” I crossed my arms and looked away from the man that was staring at me.
 
“Oh i know, and i am a doctor as you can see,” He pulled out his badge and continued to talk, “Im your therapist and i must tell you what happened obviously,” He smiled as he rolled his eyes my way.
 
“Um, as you may know you had a seizure and must stay in the hosptial for a couple days to do tests on why this happened,” He smiled again.
 
“Ahh! You're so cute when you blush!” Donghae pinched my cheeks making me angry.
 
“Donghae, what did i say about all of this flirting? You're making my life difficult!” I whispered in the others ear.
 
“You always send chills diwn my back when you talk, and im sorry but i can't help it! Oh, we will talk about this Tomorrow when i come in for our appointment. But now you should rest,” Donghae got up from the bed and kissed me on my forehead. Before he left my reach i slapped his arm as hard as i could.
 
“Yah!!” I screamed at him. He chuckled and left the room with a click at the door.
 
I looked at the spot where Sungmin was, no Sungmin. “Great, now im alone,”
 
I was about to call a nurse because i was hungry, when a soft knock was heard on my door. It was Siwon, Sungmin and Kibum. “Hey guys,” i smiled at them.
 
“Hey buddy, we brought you food! I know that you wouldn't like hosptial food; believe me i know.” Siwon came over to me and pulled out the tray to set the bag in it.
 
“Thanks guys,” I smiled a wide smile from seeing the people who care about me here.
 
“Sooo, wheres this Donghae?” Kibum asked with a slow voice as he smirked at me. He put his hands on his hips like Heechul hyung would. I blushed at the people in front of me.
 
“Gosh! You're just like Heechul hyung!” I slapped the air at him.
 
“Whos like what?” Heechul burst open the door with a burrito and some of it in his mouth.
 
“Umm, he said i act like you hyung,” Kibum told him innocently.
 
“You ,” i whispered to myself.
 
“Oh, Donghaes EASE DROPPING behind the door,” Heechul said with a mouth full and saying this loudly.
 
Then the door opened slowly to reveil a blushing Donghae. “Uh, hi,” he said softly looking at his feet.
 
I almost spit out my food at his trying at being cute. “Oh god please don't do that,” I laughed and chewed the rice in my mouth.
 
He rolled his eyes at me. “Um, im Dr.Lee everyone, im Hyuks therapist,” he bowed to everyone and in his bottom lip.
 
“Oh damn he has a name for you already?” Kibum announced to everyone as he looked him up and down.
 
“Yeah they had ,” Sungmin stopped his words and put his hands over his mouth. Everyone's eyes went wide and i spit out my food this time.
 
“You did what,” Heechul said sternly. Heechul turned his head slowly to Donghae. “I need to talk to you, lets go now,” Heechul grabbed the man by his collar and pulled him out the door.
 
I pushed the tray out of my way and started to cry. I got up from the bed and ran my way to the bathroom before the others got to me. “Hyukjae!! Im sorry!!” Sungmin was banging on the door after i locked the door and sat on the toilet lid.
 
I heard a couple of banging fists from Siwon, Kibum and Sungmin. “Leave me alone!” I screamed as i cried somemore.
 
I can't believe Sungmin put my business out there like he did. I know tht they're my friends but you don't do that! Mainly in front of the man i did have with, Sungmin wasn't suppose to know anyway!
 
Then all of a sudden the banging stopped. I sighed out and started to bang my head on my hands. “Stupid, stupid, stupid!!” I yelled as i cried somemore.
 
“Hey Hyukjae, its me,” A voice said outside the door.
 
I cried somemore noting that it was Donghae outside of the door. “Leave me alone...” I said as my crying was slowing down.
 
“I told your friends to leave. I think you need the space right now. Hyukjae im not mad that you told,” he told me. I could tell his voice was lowing to the ground like he was sitting on the floor against the door.
 
I sniffled and sighed. “Im sorry for telling. I wish it never happened,” tears started to form in my eyes.
 
“I don't Hyukjae. I don't regret it at all,” he told me. I turned my head to the side and got up from the toilet.
 
I stood near the door to hear his voice. “Hyukjae please, i-ill stop flirting, ill stop doing you ask me just please... Please talk to me,” He told me in a desperate voice.
 
I chuckled and sat on the floor where i could hear him. “Hae i love your voice, and please don't stop doing all the things you do. I love what you do and how you do it, it makes it you,” i smiled to myself and sniffled again.
 
I could tell the other was smiling. “Hyukjae, i just want to get to know you better you know? Im very fond of you as you can see but- it makes it hard that you don't like me and that im your therapist. But this has nothing to do with your condition Hyukjae. I mena i can alway help you more than anyone else could lik-” Donghae was rambling on when i cut himoff by laughing.
 
“Oh.. Sorry i know i rambling but its true. Now please let me in,” He asked sincerely.
 
I smiled to myself and got up from the floor. I unlocked the door and opened it to see Donghae still sitting on the floor. He got up when me saw me. “I love the wh you are Donghae,” I hugged the man tightly as he grabbed my waist and hugged me back. “Don't change please,” i said into his sweet smelling doctor coat.
 
“I won't,”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
This is soooooo cute omfg. Oh and a lot of miss spelling lol no time to fix!
Also I think I spelled Hosptial wrong but whateva
By Skyler ^^