Donghae, not Dr. Lee

The Usual

 

Eunhyuks POV
 
I slammed the door shut with a puff to my cheeks. I looked down at the object in my hand and rolled my eyes.
 
I can't believe it was him. My new therapist was the man i ran into the other day. Did he notice me? I hope not, but hope he did at the same time. Why should he regonize me at all anyway? I honestly don't want him too, im a psycho patient.
 
I closed my eyes for a second then dragged myself to the nearest chair. O threw off my coat somewhere and opened the notebook.
 
Hey Dr. Lee :D
 
Its Hyukjae here! Umm, i don't really know what to tell you about my life. Don't they inform you about what happened to your patients? Psh, we need to speak to those heads... Oops! Excuse my language Dr. Lee!
 
Well basicly i was by my father when i was young. It all ended when i ran away from home for once. I was so happy when i got the guts to do what i did. I never looked back. I Stayed at a homeless shelter for a while until i met my roommate now; Lee Sungmin. I haven't been going to therapy for a while.... I thought the nightmares would stop but they haven't. So im back :)
 
I try not to have this problem of mine affect the people in my life but the nightmares scare the hell out of my roommate. I always wake up screaming my lungs out but... It has to stop.
 
Anyways, do you remember me? From the other day when we bumped into each other? Maybe not, why should you remember me anyway... Im a psyic. But if you do... Im sorry ._.
 
Love,
 
Hyukjae~
 
I signed the letter/note. I was brave enough to tell him somethings i put in it. Whatever, he'll probably bail out on me too so why not.
 
“Hyukkie~ are you home?” A fimilar voice said through the newly opened door.
 
I closed the notebook in my lap and looked in the voices' direction. “Hey Min,” i announced putting the notebook on the table.
 
“Whats that?” Th other asked while taking his coat off and setting his bag on the island in the open kitchen.
 
“Its a notebook, my new therapist gave me it to write what happened to me. I sort of had a break down in his office...”
 
“Ah, Hyukjae what are we gunna do with you?” Sungmin smiled and sat next to me. He put his leg on the couch and let the other one dangle.
 
“So, is your new therapist cute? You know im looking! I need the help for the bills,” Sungmin laughed and grabbed some M&M's from the side table.
 
I laughed a little at his comment. “Hes... Decent,” i lied. This man was beautiful to me, perfectly shaped thin lips, big broad shoulders and shiny chocolate brown hair. I probaby will always think about him.
 
I don't know a thing about him but... I can't help but like him.
 
“You sure? Is he old? Eh, don't care if he's a 70 year old man,” Sungmin rolled his eyes and got up from the couch. I laughed at his comment about old people.
 
“Did you eat?”
 
“Yeah, i stopped on my way home,” i answered and headed for the shower.
 
___________________________________
 
“Mornin',” was the first thing i heard on the start of my brand new day. I didn't bother to open my eyes just yet.
 
“Hyukjae! Get up now, you have an appoinment in an hour!” The voice told me. My eyes shot open by the calling of 'appointment'. I get to see my so called therapist today!
 
I rolled out of the bed and took a hot shower to freshen myself up.
 
I got out the shower in my towel and did my bathroom needs. I have no clue what to wear today for Dr.Lee. I went to my closet to see my hanging, colorful clothes.
 
I put my fist to my chin and just looked at my clothes. I smiled when i found the perfect shirt. I picked out my mix of bright and dark colors in a galaxy, mixed with white stars and one black hole.
 
Then i picked my pants that went perfecly with the galaxy shirt. My black skinny jeans that mix with the shirt to give a finished look. I put on all my clothes and just put on my high top purple converse.
 
“Min, im out,” i told the other that was sitting on the couch. I threw up a peace sign and grabbed my keys.
 
The only thing i could think about on my way to the therapist is how to impress him. I do want to but i don't, why would he want to date a psychopath anyway?
 
___________________________________
 
I walked in the waiting area to a weird smell of doctors. It wasn't a doctors office but they use medicine that gives off the smell. I sat in the nearest chair and waited for my name to be called by the most perfect voice.
 
“Hyukjae?”
 
i looked up from my seat and pulled myself up from the chair. I smiled at the other smiling man in front of me. He motioned me to go ahead like a gentleman would.
 
I blushed and dragged my head down to look at my feet. I bit my lip and walked the way his office.
 
“So Hyukjae, how was this past couple days for you?” The other told me when he closed the wooden door of the office.
 
I sat down in the red bean bag chair, “its been alright i guess,” i smirked and decided to be brave. “Ever sense i met you it's been fine,” i smiled in his direction.
 
The other puffed and sat at his desk. “Do you have the notebook?” He ignored my comment.
 
I nodded and went into my bag to find it, “here you go.”
 
He nodded slightly and took the blue book from my hands. He put on another smile for me, oh so beautiful to me. I bit my lip in nervousness in my 'note' to my therapist that was a little graphic for everyone.
 
Well it wasn't that graphic.
 
“So now you know my story,” i smiled with my teeth and blushed.
 
The other was blushing also. “As much as i like this note, Hyukjae. Im sorry, i actually bumped into you. I fo remember it also,” He shook his head but still with the biggest smile on.
 
I couldn't help but put on my gunmy smile that i hate oh so much. I looked at the other and his eyebrows went up in liking.
 
Does he like my smile?
 
Maybe so but i tried to hide it after he looked at me the way he did. “Don't hide your smile, Hyukjae, its nice,” the other blushed and turned his chair around so he can get out of it.
 
“Whatever you say, Dr. Lee,” i smirked and spread my legs a little for his view.
 
Dr. Lee sat in another bean bag across from me, but moved it closer to me. I cleared my throat and laid back in my seat. “So tell me Hyukjae, have any more of those nightmares lately?” He asked me.
 
“Have anymore heads at work?”
 
We both laughed about anything for awhile.
 
“You're a funny little guy aren't you,” Dr. Lee told me with another pretty laugh.
 
“Aye, im probably the same age as you!” I punched his arm in a playful matter.
 
“Yah! How old are you then, Hyukjae?” Dr. Lee asked me with a seductive voice that gave me the goose bumps.
 
“Im 26, how old are you Dr. Lee?” I asked my lips at the sight in front of me.
 
“Im 26 also, Hyukjae you can call me Donghae if you like,” Dr. Lee stated while putting up some paperwork.
 
He sat back down in his bean bag chair and smiled. “Okay, Donghae, i like that name,” i leaned in my chair to get closer to the other. Donghae out his elbows on his knees and his chin into his hands. We both smiled and laughed at each other.
 
We were silent for a while then Donghae leaned in closer to me. I closed my eyes for a second, then a force pushing on my lips. My eyes went wide and noticed Donghae was kissing me. I was a little too late to respond so Donghae took his soft thin lips off of mine.
 
“I-I Im sorry Hyukjae, i think you shoud leave now,” Donghae asked of me while i brought myself to my feet.
 
“I-I Donghae, its okay we can ju-,” He cut me off with his puff.
 
“Hyukjae, we can't do this im so so so sorry. Um... Maybe ill hve this figured out next week, but for now you have to go,” He told me with a sad smile.
 
I nodded with teary eyes and walked out the door. Some tears fell but i don't know why.
 
Why am i crying? Oh yeah, Donghae rejected me.
 
___________________________________
 
Aye, this was written by Skyler~ lol