The Usual

The Usual

 

Eunhyuk POV
 
The dark room was silent until I heard the door creak open. The house was so old I could hear everything that the figure was doing. I crawled more under my covers to cover my face from the other.
 
Tonight I wasn't really expecting him to come in, but he did. It was usually just on the weekends but tonight was different.
 
I felt the bed shift toward the end. I almost started to shake from fear, waiting for him to just get it over with. "Hey Hyukjae,"He told me.
 
I started to cry a little. "Sh, it'll be okay," he told me. The thing is, it won't be okay.
 
His hand caressed my face and pulling my head to look at him. It was dark but I could make out his figure. Ugh, he disgusts me. His other hand run up my leg, causing me to get butterflies but not the good kind in the pit of my stomach.
 
"Your hair is soft today, do something different?"
 
I shook my head no. Then his hand reached my private area, making me subconsciously up. I don't like him touching me, it's not my fault that my body likes to be touched. Ah, I hate myself for my bodys' reaction to his touches... His demon, sinful touches.
 
"Oh, Hyukjae likes?" He asked me softy.
 
His hand wouldn't stop moving across my pants. Then he got rough real quick. He pushed me on my stomach and stripped me of my clothes. I couldn't see what he was doing but I heard more clothes hit the floor.
 
He propped up my behind and positioned his length at my hole. No preparation but raw. He pushed in forcefully. "Please stop," I begged.
 
He kept pounding away at my hole and wouldn't stop to hear my crys. "Please,"
 
I woke up screaming. I was covered in sweat. I pushed up against the headboard and started to cry. Then I heard footsteps coming toward my room. I pulled the covered over my sweat drenched body and waited for the knock. "Hyukjae?"
 
"Come in."
 
The door creaked open, I rose my head to look at the other. "Another dream?"
 
I smirked and shook my head. "More like a nightmare."
 
The other walked to my bed and sat down next to me. "You're sweating really badly, Hyukjae. Come on let's shower."
 
I nodded and got out of bed. "I might need to wash the sheets to Minnie," I told him rubbing my neck lightly.
 
I grabbed a fresh pair of pajamas and a towel. "I'll go wash the sheets and put on new ones," Sungmin told me walking back into my room.
 
"Thanks Min!" I screamed out to him before I walked into the shower.
 
The shower felt like it cleansed me. My whole body; inside and out. I always felt dirty, for years I've felt dirty, disgusting. I won't let anyone touch me, felt to gross. Wouldn't get a boyfriend; felt gross. I can't get away from feeling this. No matter what happens...
 
“Hyukjae, I fixed your bed up for you. Do you want me to wa-”
 
“Please! Please wait for me,” I cut Sungmin off while I was in the shower in the middle of me shampooing my hair.
 
“Gottcha!” The other yelled through the door so I can hear him.
 
I finished my washing and hopped out the shower. I grabbed the nearest towel, not caring of it was clean or used. I did what I need to do in the bathroom and walked out slowly.
 
“Min-ah?” I called out in the hallway.
 
It was pure silence but the soft snores coming from the couch. I puffed a little when I saw Sungmin asleep on the couch with a blanket. I understand its early in the morning but I need him right now.
 
“Min?”
 
He moved a little in his sleep but turned around instead of waking up. “Min, wake up,” I shook him a little but got nothing.
 
“Sungmin!” I yelled in his ear.
 
The other went ape off the couch and onto the floor. “What the hell Hyukjae!” He screamed.
 
“Uh, I'm sorry Sungmin! I didn't mean to scare you!” I protested against his rage towards me.
 
“Its fine, you're lucky because you had a nightmare,” he patted my shoulder and motioned me to sit down. I sat down with him and was just silent.
 
“What was the dream about this time? Well I know what its about, but... Details,” Sungmin demanded. “But I understand if you don't wanna tell me!”
 
“No, I'm okay ill tell. It was about the night before I ran away, he did the usual, Min. The usual,” I balled my eyes out towards the end of my sentence.
 
The usual.
 
I can't believe I use those words for . At all.
 
“You're safe now, Hyukjae. Did you go to therapy yesterday?” I was asked.
 
“No, they canceled cause my therapist bailed out on me. Im getting a new one in a couple of days,” I told the other, playing with the blanket that was on top of me.
 
“Well, we have to relax these couple of days don't we baby Hyukjae?” Sungmin asked with a smile. His signature heart shaped lips came to view.
 
I smiled with no teeth to show. “Gottcha Min! Now lets get some sleep,” I said bringing myself up from the sunken couch.
 
We both were off to bed. And sort of ready for the next day.
 
“Min-ah! Wake up, silly bunny!” My voice rang inside Sungmin's pink room.
 
I didn't try to wake him up after that and was off to meet with friends.I was meeting them somewhere in town.
 
Buzz Buzz.
 
I pulled out my phone to see two text messages.
 
Hyukkie Hyung, meet us in Cafe Jour~
 
I smiled at the cuteness of the text message, oh Ryeowook.
 
I looked at the other message.
 
Hey , we're waiting for you! Hurry your up!
 
I laughed at the message while I was walking down the street. I was looking down at my phone that I didn't see people walking past me.
 
I was about to look up for a second when someone bumped me on my shoulders.
 
“Yah!” I shouted at the bastard that pushed me.
 
“Oh I'm sorry,” a deep voice told me. I look up from the ground to see a very handsome man. He had beautifully colored brown hair, almost like chocolate, and nice broad shoulders to compliment his rounded face.
 
He smiled down at me. “Uh, i- i-,” o stuttered.
 
I looked at his deep brown eyes and had butterflies. I only had horrible butterflies but these.... Are different.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Hey hey hey! It's me Skyler! So I'm co-authoring this with Gingers_Have_Seoul ! So this chapter is our first and was written by me~ I know it's short but we'll make the best of it! Look forward to her chapter~<3