Bath

The Usual

Eunhyuk POV

Donghae decided that i needed to relax a little bit more than he needed too. He told me to go into my room and get some pajamas then come back into the bathroom.

I was nervous on what he was doing in there but he had to do it quick. I got my shorts and a tank top from my dresser and walked slowly to the bathroom across the hall.

The door was closed so i knocked to see if Donghae was ready for me. “Come in,” he said through the closed door.

I opened the door to a dimed bathroom lighting. Donghae was standing near the filled bathtub with petals around the water with bubbles. I looked at him and blushed at the things he did for me. “Oh! I even have some wine for you, i-if you drink wine...” Donghae pulled out two glasses and a wine bottle. I nodded my head yes and walked in the bathroom and closed the door.

Donghae held out his hands and i gave him my clothes which he set on the closed toilet. I looked myself in the mirror and sighed. Donghae came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He set his chin on my shoulder and looked at me in the mirror. “Ill leave while you changed if thats okay,” He told me before he kissed my neck and grabbed the doorknob. I grabbed his wrist to stop him from leaving.

“You've seen me once, so why not twice? ” i smiled at him.

“No, you can have privacy i want you to know that,” Donghae caressed my cheek.

“Fine, just look that way then,” i said as i motioned him to turn. Donghae nodded at me and turned around.

I stripped myself of my clothes, ready to soak myself in the hot bubbly water. As i was getting in i felt hands grab my waist helping me in the tub. When i feel on the floor eariler i hurt my ankle a little bit. “Thought you didn't wanna see me ?” I smirked as i finally was i the tub fully.

“Well i didn't but i realized you were hurt,” He told me as he sat on the edge of the tub watching me play with the bubbles.

“That makes sense,” i smiled as i blew bubbles in his face.

“Yah!” He yelled back as he was laughing and grabbe some bubbles and did the same thing.

Then the door started to open. We stopped and looked. “Um Donghae can i speak to you for a sec?” Sungmin said through the door.

Donghae caressed my face then left me alone.

~~~~~~~~~

Donghae POV

“Yeah Sungmin?” I said as i closed the bathroom door fully.

“Donghae i just want to say thank you,” Sungmin smiled with a faint blush.

“Uh, you're welcome?” I said a little confused.

“Donghae im thanking you for helping Hyukjae through this. And having him be more open with someone, he's never been so open. I mean you have him in the bath with you! Thats a huge accomplishment!” Sungmin laughed.

I blushed at the compliment im getting. Its a compliment that i mean so much to Hyukjae and Sungmin.

Im changing their lives.

I hugged the other and walked into the bathroom to see Hyukjae standing up and washing himself. Bubbles going down his back and onto his . I cleared my throat.

Hyukjae turned around and smiled. “Hey,” he smiled before he sat back down.

“Hey bud,” i smiled and sat on the toilet lid.

“So what did you and Minnie talk about?” Hyukjae asked as he handed me the sponge to wash his back. Hyukjae turned his back to me in the tub and i got up and sat on the edge.

“Nothing,” i smirked as i washed the other. Seeing his smooth skin made me want to touch it but knowing Hyukjae won't approve.

~~~~~

Donghae POV

It was morning and i was finally waking up from my slumber. I never felt so relaxed and refreshed then being here next to Hyukjae.

I turned my head as i was stretching and smiled at the sleeping man. I was so warm, being wrapped in the fluffy blankets and having the others body so close to mine.

I wanted to get up and per but i couldn't wake the sleeping man. I turned and started to stare at his face. Taking in every detail there is to find. Then i got to the scar on his face on his cheek. I went up to touch his cheek but a quick hand stopped me, “don't touch it, please,” the not so sleeping man told me.

He let me go and i put my hand down. Hyukjae looked up at me and smiled. “Sorry for snapping...” He said as he came close and gave me a peck on my neck.

“It 's okay, i gotta go to work now. Ill see you at 5 arasso?” I told the other while i was his hair. He nodded at me.

I leaned in and kissed his soft lips for a while. I started to nibble on him, Hyukjae pulled away from me.

“You should go,”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is short im sorry lol