Cafe Gun

The Usual

 

Eunhyuk POV
 
“Finally you're here! We've been waiting since forever!” A familiar voice told me. I just entered the cafe and looked around for who I was meeting.
 
I turned my head towards the direction of the voice to see one of my best friends waving in my direction. Choi Siwon. I smiled in his direction, I also saw my favorite dongsaeng; Ryeowook. And my diva of a Hyung, Heechul.
 
I walked towards them in a slow motion. “Hey guys,” I smiled at the little one that told me to sit next to him.
 
“Hey babe,” Heechul said teasingly. I rolled my eyes at the nickname he's always calling me.
 
“Hi Hyunngie~” Ryeowook sang in my ear. I smiled at his cute brown orbs looking at me.
 
Siwon just nodded his head at me as he took a sip of something in his brown glossy mug.
 
“So whats been up?” I asked them all.
 
“Clubs, ladies and even guys if that answers your question,” Heechul stated.
 
“You are always having with someone hyung!” I laughed at this playboy act. Heechul is always doing something with someone. I can be anything or anywhere, even at a grocery store if he could!
 
For me?
 
No, i been through too much to even let someone feel that way towards me.
 
“ Hyukjae, you alright? You look a little down. Been going to therapy?” Siwon asked of me. He's the worried one of all my friends. If im laughing he'll think something is still wrong with me.
 
“Not for a couple of days,” i replied not telling him about my situation with my therapist.
 
“Hyukjae! Why arent you going!?” The other yelled across the table.
 
“Yah! Don't yell at me, it's not my fault that my therapist bailed out on me!” I finallly told him.
 
“Why did he bail? Im sorry for yelling Hyukkie,” Siwon sounded sincere.
 
“I don't know, he probably cannot deal with my situation to care anymore,” i shrugged it off without a care.
 
“Aye, that's not true at all! Do you get a new one?” Ryeowook butted in on the conversation.
 
“Yeah, they said they'd let me know when he or she is availible,” i nodded my head a little bored with this subject.
 
I turned my head to look at Heechul, he was turned around to stare at some girls walking in the door. From my view, i can only see his silky black hair that he resently cut to his ears and spiked up a little.
 
“Hyung, Siwon, cutie pie; you guys are boring im leaving,” i saluted and got up from the chair.
 
“Hyung! You can-” Ryeowook was cut off by a man that burst through the door with a black, shiny hand gun.
 
I stopped all movements that i was doing and was totally still. I just hope no one here does anything stupid.
 
“We're are gunna make this nice and easy, alright!” The man yelled throughout the cafe. He was wearing a face mask of a clown and black clothes on.
 
All of a sudden a guy got up from a table near me and put on a mask also. His was of some American guy i seen on tv once. “You!” The second guy screamed at me.
 
.
 
“Sit down!” He demanded of me. I put my hands up and sat down where i was before with my friends.
 
I was in total shock. I turned my head slowly to look at Ryeowook. He was on the urge of crying. Then at Siwon, he was trying to act cool and to not die. Lastly Heechul, he was breathing really hard.
 
, Heechul uses an enhaler.
 
I tried to ignore the two men who were messig with the cashier of the place. When they didn't look i kicked Heechul under the table.
 
I mouthed out to him when he looked; Do you have your enhaler?
 
Then his eyes swelled up a little.
 
No
 
i sat back down in my seat to figure out what to do with this. The ont thing i can do is get a enhaler for him. But how?
 
“Um...E-excuse me,” i coughed up to one of the men.
 
“What the hell do you what!” He yelled.
 
I swollowed my fear and opened my mouth. “My friend here, he-he needs an enhaler so if you- you co-” He cut me off with his gun in my face.
 
“Thats a no, no one is leaving,”
 
I gulped my spit down my throat. When the man left me alone i mouthed back to Heechul.
 
Im so sorry
 
He nodded his head at me and blinked causing his tears to fall from his eyes and onto his smooth creamy white face.
 
I took a deep breath and relaxed into my chair.
 
I looked at all of them again to see them all panicing now. I need to help the Heechul. Badly.
 
I became brave and got up from my seat to pull up a chair next to Heechul. “Yah! Why are you moving!” The clown guy pointed his gun in our direction. The clown guy was shaking a little, he must me terrified also. He knows he might get caught.
 
“Im just sitting next to him to calm him down, thanks to you two idiots,” i rolles my eyes at the man knowing im ed after i said that.
 
The man growled at me and picked me up from my collar. “Yah! Dont touch him!” Siwon spat up.
 
The clown guy put me down and raised his gun at Siwon.
 
Bang
 
My eyes were blurred after i heard the shot. I punched the guy in the face and ran staight over to the fallin man. Heechul and Ryeowook were right next to me.
 
“Siwon! Siwon, please. Please look at me!” I screamed at the others lifeless body. Siwon opened his eyes to look at me.
 
Tears were falling from my face and onto his shirt. I looked at his body to find the wound.
 
Right in his stomach.
 
“Oh my god,” Ryeowook exhaled from his mouth.
 
“Aye, ill be fine, look at it.” Siwon said softly.
 
He had his police badge there, with a hole in it. I cried some more knowing the other will be okay sense the bullet only penitrated his skin.
 
Siwon isnt a brave police officer, but i know he called for back up when fove policemen came rushing into the door with the biggest guns i ever saw.
 
“Told you Hyukjae,” Siwon lifted his head up.
 
I smiled at him and hugged his body.
 
I was sitting in the waiting room with Ryeowook and Heechul waiting for the doctor to tell us that Siwon only needed stitches. My leg was bouncing like crazy. “Hyung, he'll be okay,” Ryeowook reasured me.
 
I know the other will be okay but i can't help but think about why he did what he did for me.
 
Suddenly, we see Siwon walking through the door frame. I smiled, Siwon saved my life. I don’t think I could ever repay him for that.
 
“Hyung!” Ryeowook said as he rushed over and gave him a hug.
 
I walked over and hugged Siwon too, I was so glad he was okay.
 
“Thank you.” I whispered. Tears started rolling down my cheeks.
 
“It’s my job. No need to thank me, Hyukjae.” Siwon replied, hugging me a bit tighter.
 
We look over at Heechul, who is checking out a few nurses.
 
“Uh, hyung?” Siwon said as he cleared his throat.
 
It took him a few seconds to respond.
 
“Hmm?” He hummed.
 
“Lets go home. We had a long day.” Siwon said.
 
I will never forget that day, for as long as I live. Siwon saved me; I should repay him by going back to therapy. As soon as my new therapist comes in, I’m going to get as much help as I can get.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ths one was written by both of us! Hope you like~